Did it live up to the hype?

Did it live up to the hype?

O

MY

RUBBER

Fuck no, it was the lamest fight since those jobbers Gon and Killua fought back in Heaven's Arena.

Stay mad hisoka fag

It was actually painful with how one sided it was. I loved it.

>"I'm 100% confident I'm going to win"
>actually wins

we know you love chrollo OP you can stop sucking his dick now

insecure

I wanted to see an actual fight, not a dude looking confused while being beaten up by puppets with his opponent no where to be seen.

No, even disregarding the you-know-what it was still largely boring, had very little stakes(since it was obvious neither of them would die) and completely underplayed their range of abilities.

Those were great fights though. Fun and creative. There's nothing wrong with jobbers, every great wrestling show needs them.

>people in the audience get killed
>the rest of it continues watching
That was the stupidest part.

and they paid out of their ass for that as well
hxh world is sturdier than ours that is for sure

This. If I wanted to watch rape then I'd have flashbacks.

It was really fun watching Hisoka work out just how fucked he was

>completely underplayed their range of abilities.
kek

Now you know the assrage is real.

Oh yeah, Kuroro has a billion various nen skills in his book but instead of juggling and combining them he just spams zombies and hides (though that may be because lazy-ass Togashi didn't want to draw Kuroro's overdesigned garb), what a fantastic usage of his near infinite power. And don't tell me it's to show how much stronger he is, because if it was then it wouldn't drag for five useless chapters.

It did, given his ability it was obvious that Chrollo would win with prep time, but it was still really fun and dynamic, with a fair bit of tactics.

>Oh yeah, Kuroro has a billion various nen skills in his book.
And to you, going through every single one of them makes sense and wouldn't drag things down to a crawl.

>but instead of juggling and combining them.
He juggled between 2-3 of them in this very fight.

>he just spams zombies and hides.
The environment was the perfect setting to use those very abilities. Just because you were expecting this grand fistfight with laser beams and shit doesn't make it a bad strategy.

>(though that may be because lazy-ass Togashi didn't want to draw Kuroro's overdesigned garb).
He went through 2 different wardrobes.

> what a fantastic usage of his near infinite power.
Try not to suck his dick too hard now.

> And don't tell me it's to show how much stronger he is.
Had nothing to do with strength, he went in with a plan. Hisoka went in with his erection. Total shocker he got his ass handed to him.

>instead of juggling and combining them
That's literally what he did, what the fuck?

How did Chrollo reach floor master level and arrange a match without Hisoka noticing?

Yes. We saw how devious and dangerous chrollo can be when he has preparation.

He could have been a Floor Master before the events of Yorknew.

>Chrollo invents a bunch of convenient advantages and wins

It wasn't very satisfying, but it might end up being satisfying in retrospect once we find out what he had to sacrifice to get all those new abilities.

Chrollo? It's always his crew being fun to read about but not him. We see spiders fanboy and die for his stupid ass but don't get anything worth of justification. He as of now is a waste of space. Fuck all worth of nicer moments of characterization besides the dialog with Neon. How much CPU/IQ/CHA would require a working steal type hatsu like his and still all we get is this pathetic fag.
Hisoka? A monkey running around murdering weak shit while gloating about power levels. Was apparently good enough aka musteeeeerious aka Togashi-didn't-give-a-fuck for a official (tm) fanfic manga of Ishida of all people. I don't have a past type of cool character, are you shitting me? Is he not going to progress at all? Based on what he is?
The fight was for getting back a piece of readers attention and money so fans tolerated it but it was such a waste of space.