Hurr we need a new world war because men are too soft and need to harden up

>hurr we need a new world war because men are too soft and need to harden up

You realize that mass infrantry deployment is obsolete, right? There will never be a WWII-like conflict again. There will be no "glorious battle". You'd just die unceremoniously and that would be it. Drop the "le manly warrior" LARP. It's over.

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

t. soyboy

t. falklands loser

yeah but if we do it with swords?

>There will never be a WWII-like conflict again.
>expects me to believe that during current state of international affairs and technological progress
>believing a fucking Argentinian on anything related to military

Pass.

WW1 and WW2 were mistakes, great men died in those wars too. We need a war that weeds out the weak, not one that weeds out the unlucky. Bring back swords in an international agreement and let's duke it out, only the strong will survive

estoy de acuerdo pero it's important to artificially toughen yourself up by going to the gym, practicing some physical combat, and surrounding yourself with cool dudes who arent soyboy faggots

There are bubba that take out entire cities.
Why would they waste time with men when you can just launch one bomb.

Infantry will always be necessary. War never changes.

Who cares so long as billions die soon and most of them are brown?

All it is is faggots with an AR 15.
They think they can kill the entire world if a nukeular war starts.

you do realize that nobody will turn the earth into a nuclear wasteland, right? MAD is called mutually assured destruction for a reason.

Stop LARPing your Fallout 1/2/3/4 fantasies and realize that for this very reason, conventional warfare still has a future.

Attached: 1512148612678.png (472x401, 122K)

I'm arguing for what's best for humanity, war should breed strong men, but yeah, no one would agree to sword wars, we're in too deep

You realise Lil Kim doesn't care, right?

>infantry deployment is obsolete
Oh, you should probably get in touch with the guy I know deploying in a few weeks. He can just chill at home then.

lil kim cannot realistically flatten anything other than Seoul.

I was talking about Russia, China, USA, etc.

>there will never be another Great War
>1930

This is exactly the problem. Nukes have cucked real men permanently by precluding the old reaper.

You do realize that no country with nuclear capabilities will sit back and get nuked right?

If an American nuke ticker Russia tommarow. Your little "MAD" plan will be forgotten.

Can't be punished if there is no punishers.

Get out of larpville mutt boi.

Then how would a country take others towns and mines and keep them?

Attached: 1506786636491.png (625x423, 74K)

true or not an Argentinian really has no business even thinking about this sort of thing

underrated

It's an interesting case though. If there was a serious threat of war to a developed country's safety/independence , how many of today's modern men (Or women) would volunteer to sign up. Assuming, of course, that conscription hadn't been introduced yet.