Britain is abolishing itself

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5519305/29-cent-15-year-olds-UK-come-immigrant-backgrounds.html

Attached: Screenshot_21.png (656x254, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ef.com/ca/pg/high-school-study-abroad/uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White demographic replacement turned out to be way worse than even the most alarmist warnings from yester year. Europe will wholely be non white within your lifetime.

They are being replaced. Judging from how things looked the last time I visited London and Paris (about five years ago) I'd wager France has a much higher percentage of immigrant youths.

It's coming. Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x722, 449K)

Yeah it's very sad... I don't understand how Britain could be fucking itself over so much... even in canada at least the immigrants are upper class as opposed to dirt poor extremist Muslims.

half of them are likely to be Anglo-slavs, the other 25% Anglo-Yardies

That mean 70% of British kids are white?

It's not that bad ....

Jordan Peterson mentioned a study once where they had a big mouse and a small mouse that would play, and that the big mouse would "let" the small mouse "win" only 30% of the time.

Once the smaller mouse started to win more than 30% of the time, the big mouse would lash out violently at the small mouse, to maintain its dominance

Damn look at Canada and Australia you guys are nearly there

Also press S for Switzerland

Give it another generation. It's only going to get worse exponentially.

I hope Sup Forums is still around in 30 years so I can laugh at you delusional retards who will still be posting this shit.

>I-I-I s-s-swear the white race is gonna rise up a-any day now, g-guys

Probably more because there's a shit ton of Poles and Ukrainians that would count as an immigrant background too.

Attached: image.jpg (936x564, 123K)

>implying it'll take that long

>unironically sperging out on Sup Forums

Nice try Jamal

>International think tank.
>15 year olds alone.
Misleading news as usual. 15 is the age that immigrants pretend to be when they enter a new country because it's young enough to be considered a child while old enough that an adult can pass as a fast maturer to a Labour supporter.
It could be read as: 75% of Britain's immigrants are 15 years old.

You got that completely wrong. If the big mouse doesn't allow the small mouse to win 30% of the time, the small mouse will refuse to play, so the big mouse has to voluntarily lose sometimes or it won't be able to play at all.

>30 years
user.......

Attached: kz.jpg (1340x754, 99K)

This number will be comparable across the West. Looking at sec schools in the Netherlands, I'd be glad if the real number is below 29%.

>le 71% face

dios mio...

Can’t wait for King Sadhiq to gives us our islands back.

You're fucking delusional if you think waiting around is going to do anything.

Are white people just retarded or just waiting for a leader to pushback against their demise?

if the big mouse doesn't know it's being fucked over, it won't fight back until the small mouse gnaws it to death

it's why the globalist establishment wants to shut down free speech of native Brits so badly- Tommy Robinson and the like, ESPECIALLY when they're talking about foreigners causing problems (islamic rape gangs being the most obvious issue)

I have faith we will wake up, proper.

>these are the people who call us mutts

My grandfather remembers when america was white. The euros on here will tell their kids about when europe was white lol.

it happens really fast europeans you’ll be le 56 percent in no time

Whites have been indoctrinated for over a hundred years now. Social engineering is one hell of a drug.

Attached: 1520096278360.jpg (625x409, 51K)

>"WE SHALL DEFEND OUR ISLAND"
You failed.

No way. 29% is actually the number of teenagers who are british.

but when you can clearly see the 30 y/o is not a 15 y/o they will destroy you for wrong think. Objective reality is wrong think to these people, and thats why they will lose in the end. Reality doesn't care about your opinions in the end.

>abolishing
*abolished
>71
That's for the entire Union. Almost 90 percent of the shitskins are in England meaning they are closer to about 55-60 percent since the other regions have no loyalty and will leave when they have to support British welfare.

>quoting churchill
he's the one that fucked over the UK in the first place

"Keep England White" is a good slogan.

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (217x490, 26K)

Similar to Germany and France? What are there numbers?

It's actually even worse than I expected.
>It includes second generation immigrants, natives of mixed heritage, first generation immigrants and people returning after being born abroad.
>The study is based on an analysis of the OECD's 2015 PISA tests which are taken by 15-year-olds across 35 nations and economies.
It includes 2nd generation Pakis, English returning from abroad and the mixed race people of whom White/Chinese and White/Irish take the top two spots.
First generation immigrants make up less than half of the number stated in the article and of those most of our newest immigrants are Whites from other European countries.

As for the PISA tests... who the fuck has taken a PISA test? Is this a London thing?

The Russians will sweep through your country and your people will be liquidated. You are on the verge of annihiliation.

Attached: s.jpg (306x306, 22K)

I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion.

Attached: lol.jpg (926x613, 104K)

Attached: Immigrants.jpg (634x539, 64K)

I felt as if I were walking with destiny, and that all my past life had been but a preparation for this hour and for this trial.

Attached: racewar.jpg (640x487, 93K)

HAHAHAHAHA WE ARE LOWER THAN AMERICA AND ALL THE OTHER SHITTY ANGLO COUNTRIES.

We are being ethnically cleansed.

We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm.

Attached: traito.jpg (250x257, 10K)

I thought it was hard to immigrate to Switzerland? There numbers are the highest?

We must build a kind of United States of Europe.

Attached: 1520807934380.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Mate look at Switzerland. It's not an accurate study because it includes foreign students who fuck off without citizenship when they graduate.

It's easy to study in Switzerland which is all that is needed to be considered an immigrant in this (((think tank))) study.

Those numbers are meaningless for my country where most of the worst immigrants are 3rd or 4th gen already.
Likely the same elsewhere.

Foreign citizens don't have citizenship. You didn't read the OECD study.

Not that it matters. This surveyed 15 year olds.

That's like two prisoners on death sentence arguing whose execution will be less painful

Stop with your heresy, infidel. This land is muslim territory now. Inshallah Sadiq Khan will England with the iron fist of sharia.

Attached: Sheikh of London.jpg (534x447, 91K)

Attached: 1494953238854.jpg (337x450, 14K)

>Not knowing that people study in European countries for High School.
>Implying immigrants have citizenship at all.
Full retard Leaf as usual.

The future looks awfully brown doesn't it

I don't think so. But it will never be the same that's for sure.

It all makes me sad. I used to rent a cheap flat when I visited London. Used to run into some weirdos, quirky, fun. Now I can't find a cheap flat that hasn't been completely overrun by hostile third-worlders who roam in packs and won't speak English. I'll be honest - I had a few scares during my last visit to London. I just don't see myself going back any time soon, unfortunately.

this

Britain had ONE job

Attached: 1521483750866.png (813x746, 237K)

And these are supposed to be news to who? We can already see that UK will be non white in a couple of generations along side Germany and France.

Yeah because we keep letting Romanians and the Polish in.

Nigel we both know that white romanians and polish are the least of your problems when it comes to the massive demographic change.But I guess its easier to blame us than have the spine to blame the pakis,indians,chinks and all the blacks.

ef.com/ca/pg/high-school-study-abroad/uk/

I'm sure the 2,700 exchange students swayed the numbers. Fuck off. Also the majority of your invaders have citizenship, and if they don't their kids will.

Attached: 1520839723019.gif (500x281, 991K)

Well then they deserve to go extinct if they are stupid enough to buy it

My guess is over the next couple years more native white are going to move out that hellhole quick, making the changing demographic even quicker.

The faster London or Sweden becoming a great cautionary tale, the better.

>Using Education First.Canada as a source.
Next you'll say that Switzerland is 50% immigrant. I bet you voted for Trudeau.

You forgot to mention at least half of that figure is white Europeans, Aussies, Canadians, Americans etc, but OK. And there was a study somewhere that showed Muslims of the younger generations are having less kids here in the West. I still don't agree with mass immigration though.

Then why was Trudeau sitting in a mosque that looks exactly the same as those in London, Paris, Berlin etc?

Dude, the best looking people in your nation have Anglo/Brit genes, I'd pack that shit in if I were you...

Attached: 5a7e0472857f73dff735cb519b87db82.jpg (500x750, 73K)

Switzerland is FULL of niggers it's incredible

Only the rich can leave.

Mate most of our recent immigrants are from Eastern Europe and can be considered White. Pakis and Indians have 0.5 children per woman by the third generation and have never made an impact. As for niggers we have a few from America, Nigeria and the Caribbean which all have to immigrate properly.
Unlike France and Germany we haven't been accepting any niggers from the horde that don't give a shit about borders. The channel has worked effectively as usual while our police are guarding the tunnel over in France. Turns out France is cuck enough to let foreign police operate long term in their country.

In the one city you went to? There is a large rural Switzerland out there.
If we were just going to look at cities then Italy would be up there at the top. Literally a nigger on every street corner over there.

But are they real 15-year-olds, or are they including "15-year-old" adults too?
Woah, now I found out this damn lie would allow them to fuck 12-years-olds in certain EU countries.

London bridge WILL fall down.

Yeah,yeah its the EE people that blow up,or kill your kids in concert,its them who are having rapping gangs for over 40years, its them who get special treatment by the police.Now how about you stop putting the blame on other whites that came there recently and see things for what it is, your capital is majority non white, many of your cities are majority non white,race mixing is off the roof, the government is systematically destroying your culture and putting non whites in position of power, but I am sure that its the fault of the polish and romanian workers there for all of this.
I cant wait to see what other white ethnicity you will find to blame when you will be out of the EU and you will get only indians and pakis as immigrants.I really want to see your mental gymnastic then.

>Europe will wholely be non white within your lifetime.

Attached: 1501304764523.png (741x649, 43K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOURE ONE LOWER THEN LE ANGLOS YOU WIN

It's inevitable. The only question is how long it takes to get there and how far they'll go to cure the cancer.

>Pakis and Indians have 0.5 children per woman by the third generation and have never made an impact.

If you count grooming and raping thousands of children as not making an impact.

Yeah right. 76% white, and the only non-white centers are Toronto and Vancouver which are shitholes anyways. We're alot more nationalist here than the mainstream media lets on.

U MAD KIKE BOI?

Most of them are polish or eastern European

That's because vast majority of africans move to either Paris or Marseilles. But yeah, it's a calamity. I'm thirty year old, went to Paris as a little kid with school, I don't remember seeing a single negro then. Actually I never saw a negro in person until I went to college in Nantes. And it was one guy learning Japanese in a 99% white university. I went back to Paris a year ago and holyshit I could count the number of whites in a packed metro just using my fingers. People stared at me because I'm from Brittany, whitest dude most of them ever saw..
Shit is scary. This country is fucked, in my little city in the buttfuck of Brittany a lot of black and muslim families have been moving in the last decade...
They are replacing us, considering our debts the filthy bankers own the whole country at this point...

Attached: Asuka.jpg (550x550, 77K)

There is only one majority non-White city in the UK and that is London. In the UK the local government pretty much controls the police which means that anywhere Labour controls is also a coverup crime hotspot.
Race mixing is Chinese/White second and Irish/White first with other groups far behind.
Non-White leaders generally exist in Labour controlled areas.

First: don't pretend Romania doesn't have a crime rate. Your country is far worse than the UK's hotspots despite being White.
Second: You've missed my point which is that Britain got Whiter recently due to EE immigration so any doom and gloom "Britain non-White by 2020.. We mean 2050... wait 2090" bullshit has completely been off the mark.

I'm not sure I can make this any clearer for you.

>Romania
>white

Said no one ever

From a purely population standpoint the answer is it doesn't. They get raped or whore for a burger but they rarely have kids because honour killing mutts is a Paki tradition and abortion is not only legal but easily acquirable.
As for the crime you might want to look at your own Black/White rape rate. Our police are Labour lap dogs but your police are similarly Democrat lap dogs.

I did write 'could be considered white'. We have to take a wider view when talking to continentals. They don't understand that Celts and the French can't truly be considered White.

>There is only one majority non-White city in the UK and that is London
citation needed
The vast majority of those "romanians" are gypsies that need to be killed and for those who are white they also need to be killed since they are scum.
Also if you see no issue with mixing with chinese,which arent the only ones, I dont know what to say.But at the end of the day I dont care if your island becomes Pakistan or India little and hope you guys would stop buying property here and moving all of your old fart.

Attached: segregation-diversity-areas-uk-.png (564x402, 132K)

seriously i live in brazil and i got scared by how many noggers i saw in paris, in 2014. i thought i'd arrived in a african country for a bit. in my brazilian city less than 4% of the population is black, way way lower than that of paris id guess

Good. White brits are a fucking plague. As a white person, it's really hard to be pro white when you see the state of white families in Britain. I for one hope Islam really does take over, so then we can start to rebuild our families with the man as head of the house hold. Islam is the only way to bring back traditional family structure imo and white people need to be removed for this to happen. White people like me come from broken families and we yearn for more traditional way of life. White brits are actively preventing this so they can carry on with their degenerate ways. I've been here for years and now I've finally realised white brits are worth saving.

>EU average of 21 percent
Wew lad

Attached: 1520532160779.jpg (524x305, 61K)

This will end in a race war, why the fuck are the lefties forcing us to do this?
Cant they see what they are doing to themselfs and us?

Not worth saving* i meant.

Colonise other countries? Pay the price.
I'm so glad more non-wh*Tes are coming into Britain.

Attached: wh-te dog vs black man.jpg (640x601, 39K)

They already are cautionary tales though. People are either ignorant of this or delusional about the long-term prospects of this. The only way action will happen will be due to the collapse of the unsustainability of tge current economic climate. (People taking more out than in, Quantitative easing and the inflation of money without wages rising, automation with too many people being replaced too quickly, and more!)

White British is different to White in general. People hate Romanians because of those Gypsies that you also hate. Fortunately they usually get a 5-10 year stay in prison or deportation immediately after entering the country because they did something retarded like begging.
>Getting mad because White British people are retiring somewhere that is Whiter than London.
Impossible to stop. It's a British tradition to colonize Europe in our old age. Just look at Spain.

Attached: 1511768407629.png (1073x621, 79K)

but how many are nonwhite?

I'm sure the brown people of the world just spawned in to empty land 50,000 years ago, right?

No they can't. Their stupid ideology blinds them.

>USA points out that Europe will be nonwhite
>But USA is also nonwhite so we can ignore them pointing this out

Brilliant logic faggot.

73% white.