If aliens visited Earth and demanded all Earthlings nominate an Earth representative to speak on behalf of the all...

If aliens visited Earth and demanded all Earthlings nominate an Earth representative to speak on behalf of the all Earth people, would you choose Trump or Putin?

Attached: Vladimir-Putin-and-Donald-Trump-850298.jpg (590x350, 33K)

I'd choose Farage.

There is no better choice, he has the best blood

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (640x480, 198K)

Trump every day. He’d shill for american interests and america would have space alien guns

Obvious choice

Attached: JUNE26_TRUDEAU_SOCKS_GALLERY06.jpg (1024x1159, 244K)

he could dress like an alien and do one of their alien dances and then give a speech on gender inclusivity. followed by quickly correcting the aliens that it is peoplekind not humankind. what other world leader would have the balls to do that.

Putin. Put the yankees in their place aliens.

Trump.

Attached: Alpha.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Alex Jones.

Neither, I would probably nominate someone in SETI.

Obviously Trump if the Ayys are in any way hostile

Putin for sure. He's a veteran of diplomacy, having led a nuclear power for more than a decade unchallenged.

trump just as i pop my last bag

because trudeau would actually enjoy the anal probing portion of the experience?

More than likely, some great coalition would be formed of all the world's governments, and they would form a consensus on who should lead the coalition.

>[
We all know trudeau would like that , but why nominate a country that has under 40 million people to meet the aliens? China would be my second pick after Putin, countries that have large populations or big economies should be meeting the aliens not Leaf Land.

Putin, first impressions are important and the aliens likely aren't as dumb as we are so Trump's behavior wouldn't get a pass from them

The second that happens, you get your shit together and turn into the best tour guide you can. Nobody reps you but you.

Did someone call?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

OH OP if aliens ever did come down and try to help the masses our upper classes would nuke the planet to prevent the loss of their power Aliens over the rich.

UN secretary general

Inb4 meme answer. He is literally the head of the international consortium of nations

Also putin is a cuck to Xi. It should trump or xi

Trump obviously he will deport them back to their shitty planet

Trump obviously, if there are bad aliens, we will need a space wall

Attached: onaliens.jpg (750x956, 116K)

aliens are demons. so maybe epstein. since he's a jew pedo commie like those two are. maybe freud. a cocaine whore. maybe the first frog demon poster

NO NO NO if it were up to them it would pretty much be pic related.

Attached: grey.jpg (1280x738, 107K)

Putin

Attached: putindove.gif (420x420, 1.53M)

Don't be sad mutts, But I'd say Putin

i would refuse to elect a single man to represent all of earth, that is an inherently flawed system to legitimize with votes.

The UN literally has an ambassador to aliens, should contact occur... pic related

who the ambasador that represents the AYYS is, who knows?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Neither.They are both scumbags.

HEY BROTHERS WELCOME TO EARTH NOW LISTEN UP

Attached: hulk-hogan-02.png (480x480, 293K)

Putin, he knows how to rule the world

George W. Bush

Neither one, both are a corrupt, warped versions of humanity.

>The king of manlets to represent Earth

Putin bots i swear. No one respects puny putin

the obvious choice. putin is refined and cultured. trump would make the aliens think humans are bydlo

Attached: 1521033193225.jpg (530x298, 16K)

There's only one proper answer

Attached: 1520804776814.jpg (795x735, 41K)

Attached: For Pol 2.png (858x1390, 951K)

As much as I like both, I'd chose Putin.
Trump can't represent his own jew infested country.
Putin on the other hand has shown much more ability to impose his judgment over his peers.
Well, Putin had a lot more time in the office.

Attached: vladimir-putin-1.jpg (559x365, 58K)

Robert Mugabe because looool

Obvious

Attached: #45.jpg (633x487, 83K)

love Trump but Putin would sneakily novichok them if they are hostile

Men in black is real

Bin Laden to put the fear of God in their hearts

And the fear of being brutally suicide bombed the shit out of it they don't follow the message

You know what for once the
Leaf be right, think about this entire scenario.

Putin

Attached: IMG_0048.png (334x333, 346K)

Literally le 56% face

putin obviously

Putin's already working with them so send Trump to keep it classy.

putin

I would choose me.

RIP humanity basically.

lol

Ooh, this. Some Muslim preachers who could convert the aliens themselves into blowing up their former friends and neighbors.

Hogan is a meme. I still remember some reality show where the fag placed a GPS tracker on his daughters car so he could track her wherever she went to make sure she wouldnt do the "insidious act" with her supposed bf. Always spilling conservative advice.

Then he cheated on his wife (caught on cam), his daughter fucks niggers and his ex is with some bull chad. kek.

I like your style user

Attached: Farage-pint-on-hea_2922273k.jpg (858x536, 99K)

Attached: AYYYDOLF.jpg (618x410, 58K)

kek this guy gets it.