"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER

Attached: 1456500464940s.jpg (217x232, 6K)

Every lolbertarian says this

Well, I don't... and it should be legalized at LEAST at the federal level because the federal government has no authority to make it illegal.
If anything, it is a power.

Not even sure what Op's point is, other than to make a slider post.

Attached: OP = faggot.jpg (680x709, 122K)

Imagine how anti social you must be to have never meant an individual who's said that. Maybe that's because you're here making this thread all day while the above mentioned individuals are making 150$ a plant

I hate libertarians so much.

Attached: indirect harm.jpg (800x533, 79K)

My right wing Mother said this

>mfw when I live in /Comfy/da and this is a non issue

Attached: OvYCoWN.jpg (546x471, 24K)

I totally agree on legalizing the Satan flower. But the fight is no longer about legalizing it or not, it's about if drug addicts should have more rights than normal people (like they want to make illegal for companies to test their employees). So stop attacking us, like with faggots now we are on the same side.

I eat edibles from time to time and i dont think weed should be legalized. Pot brings out latent mental disorders. I already feel fucked up from taking it.

I dont do heroin, but I believe "legalizing" it and supplying consistant, non-tampered with product will save lives and allow people who would do heroin to do it safely.

I bet you think dairy should be banned because your tumtum can't handle it, faggot

Why have legal alcohol but illegal marijuana?

You deserve it.
I once knew a girl who got slipped something in her pot, she got raped later that night. She deserved it.

History, different effects, easier to detect, and the Waddaboutism fallacy
>We have legal X so why not legal Y.
We have legal SUVs and legal guns so why not legal operational tanks?

>Implying Ron Paul isn't real

Easier to tax booze then it is to tax pot. Which is why the government frowns upon you making either in your own home.

Dawn Weiner literally said that.

Never even took a hit out of a joint, yet I believe it should be legalized for two reasons:
>It would force criminal organizations to go legal, thus removing their biggest source of income, or at least forcing them to declare it, making a dent on the black market
>Portugal has shown decriminalization of all drugs work best to solve the junkies issue.

I just notice after 10 years of using marijuana on a monthly basis that my memory isn't what it used to be. I have a family, kids, and make 250k a year. It doesn't disrupt my responsibilities but, i do feel like I would be mentally sharper if it wasn't for the devils weed.

I don't smoke weed, and it should be legalized. If you need the law to force you not to do sth, you are already lost.

It should have stayed medical.

2 weed threads on pol
damnnnn something up, what are they trying to slide

>Medical
We all know that was bullshit.

Being a pothead and having lolbertarian views go hand in hand

I actually don't smoke weed. I do believe it should be totally legal everywhere.

Alcohol is definitely more dangerous and causes more deaths than marijuana. It is hypocritical to ban one and not the other. Do you think alcohol should be illegal as well?

>I just notice after 10 years
>that my memory isn't what it used to be
LOL

Attached: 1494545092296.png (600x753, 604K)

kill this one first, boys

weed is in the bible and is inside everybody's bodies. kys. so even you support weed and "dont" even know it. but like everybody else on here. youre a fucking antichrist kike

I think we would be better off taxing and regulating than having a bunch of Mexicans bringing weed up illegally.

Would you rather the billionaire investors make those profits?
How about those Mexican cartels?
How about the non degenerate willing to grow 30 pounds every three months and sell it to the retards willing to buy it.
Are you guys for alcohol prohibition?
Do you guys think a home brewer should be able to sell his product to people?
We're missing out on massive money because faggots don't want to educate retards on why they shouldn't 420 blaze up all day, it's fucking weak minded and short sighted.
Do you idiots realize the going rate per pound?
From a fucking worthless plant you could grow in your closet, amazing. All of you neets would be rich in a couple years.
Rant over, I don't even give a fuck really, just sick of the same tired arguments, it's all people problems not guns, weed or alcohol.

I don't smoke weed but I think it should be legalized.

no worries. dolan is going to shoot literally everybody in the face because he thinks he knows shit. that he knows anything. biggest degenerate cow ever

Cars are more dangerous than slamfire shotguns should we ban cars?
You can be in favor of legal alcohol but against legal pot. They are two different substances that cause two different harms. Stop your "waddbutt alceeholez?" shit.

Its absurd. Who would arrest someone for burning a plant

because it was tried before

whores

Literally everyone who doesn't smoke weed thinks it should be legal. It's not dangerous and ties up our legal system with bullshit cases

Marijuana and alcohol are a bit more similar than shotguns and cars my friend.

DURRRR WUDDABUTT ALKEHOLE?

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

Great rebuttal, retard.

>OP's point
no such thing.

>Belgium
fuck off you non-country

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

Should companies get to test for pregnancy, genetic fitness, diseases, etc? Seems to me like a violation of the right against unreasonable search and seizures.

>Easier to tax booze then it is to tax pot.
citation needed

Here in Oregon the state has made a killing from the 25% tax on cannabis.

i smoke weed and i think it should remain illegal
we made it into a medical issue, but we're not a reason to have weed legalized

I've never smoked it but would be fine with it being legal. That might end the cringe culture around it.

>Every lolbertarian says this
So do Alaskans because of the freedom thingy, kinda like our gun and knife laws and no taxes stuff.

I don't smoke it but advocate for it to be actually legal. Would sell it for medical ends only

Attached: de65a2fea0bfde0fdb95fed646d93316785db0fa.png (998x1134, 213K)

To clarify, there is a system in place for the feds to tax booze and not pot. States that do have a system in place to collect the tax are generally making a fucking killing because of it. I say it's easier to tax booze because there are already agencies in place to regulate the manufacture and control of the good. Unlike pot where on a federal level there is nothing similar. It would take far too much time and money for bureaucratic idiots to justify making pot legal with a tax on it. Which is why I'm all for states legalizing it one by one. Imagine the ATF incharge of regulating pot. It would be a fucking nightmare.

Why not have operational tanks?

>What are libertarians

So you're for more Goobermint control?

On a federal level, no. On a state level I don't have an issue with it. It's a states rights issue and should be treated as one.

If gamblers are allowed to keep books and pay taxes, pot could easily be treated the same user. You're just pointing out the flaws, which are true but not that much of an issue when people are paying the state good money every year.

OP is a maggot

I say that... Repeatedly you dumb fag

Ading to this, the government and state know gamblers play side games but they don't outlaw it or tighten restrictions because they are still making good money from taxing the legitimate aspects, there will always be people trying to take advantage of systems, no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

fuck outta here, i say it all the time, never puff on the devils cabbage and i'm basically 1 step away from wearing hugo boss on the nazi scale these days. why? well i'd rather deal with a bunch of stoners who will never get aggressive than a bunch of cunts that can't handle their booze and get drunk and violent.

I say it, I don't like weed but it's pretty harmless imo

>If gamblers are allowed to keep books and pay taxes, pot could easily be treated the same user
I'm not saying it couldn't. States that have legalized pot have good systems in place. My concern is if it is done on a federal level because most everything federal bureaucracy touches turns to absolute shit. Healthcare is the most prominent example I can think off.

>You're just pointing out the flaws, which are true but not that much of an issue when people are paying the state good money every year.
Again, I think it's a state's right issue. It was stupid for the feds to ban it along with alcohol to create a more "moral" society and it only caused more problems than it fixed. The fact that the states are saying "fuck you" is great.

>Ading to this, the government and state know gamblers play side games but they don't outlaw it or tighten restrictions because they are still making good money from taxing the legitimate aspects
All that I'm saying is that if pot is legalized it needs to be done on a state level where local legislatures, the ones that effect your day to day life more, are the ones calling the shots. I've been around federal bureaucracy enough to know that they will find some way to fuck up a wonderful thing for the rest of us. The BATF becomes the BATF&M and now my dog runs the risk of being shot because my stash may not be up to their regulations.

I don't give a fuck about jazz cabbage, just legalize it and put a sin tax on it. Easy enough.

lazy fucks

That's exactly my standpoint, kike. I think all drugs should be legalized, even though I haven't even smoked a cigarette in my life.

What now?

Attached: ancap.png (1200x1000, 357K)

Are you about to post with a Gadsden flag and seriously suggest that voluntarily applying for employment under certain conditions is comparable to unwarranted, forceful search and seizure?

I hear ya.

I said that. If losers want to smoke weed then let them you meddling faggot. Raise some tax money off of them like we do with cigarette smokers. Being against legalization is literally "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" and is tranny-tier level of imposing your views on others.

Rand Paul

>socialized losses aren’t something that the state imposes a ton of

yes

Weed isn't the greatest thing to put in your body and weed culture is degenerate but we shouldn't be locking white kids up for smoking it.

Insert annoying DUDE WEED laugh
>a hut hut hut hut hut

>weed culture
Anyone who falls for the Hollyjew is retarded, this includes the fake culture that follows these "stars".

i dont smoke weed
i dont think weed should be illegal
not because i support smoking weed
but because i think there shouldnt be a government to make things illegal in the first place

weed is for niggers and lolbertarians

Attached: 1714615502504049646.jpg (720x450, 17K)

>shotgun
weapon

>car
vehicle

>alcohol
recreational substance

>pot
recreational substance

Also pot is shown to have medical value and not have any lifelong side-effects, especially if you don't smoke it. Alcohol is literally a poison.

I say this you faglord. I dont want my tax money to be wasted on policing mundane bullshit like people selling/smoking weed. I also don't want the dealers to dodge taxes by dealing illegally. Fuck that.

Legalize it and have the potheads pay taxes for fucks sake.