Watching anything by Gainax after this faggot joined and turned them to cancer

>watching anything by Gainax after this faggot joined and turned them to cancer

Imaishi is an unsung hero.
Everyone talks about the evangelion hack, but no one recognizes Imaishi as the one who carried Gainax's dying corpse during a decade.

You mean everything after Eva?

>carried Gainax's dying corpse during a decade.
He beat the dying horse during a decade

Imaishi is literally capable of making only one anime, or more exactly, he juxtaposes the only narrative structure he knows on top of shit he ripped off.

Regardless of whatever you think of him, I love the visual style of the shows he works on. I'll take click and drag animation for comedy scenes over still images of characters being shot-reverse shoted with only their mouths moving.

He was the one who killed it in the first place.

>
>I'll take click and drag animation for comedy scenes
But this is even lazier than simple shot-reverse shot.
>for comedy scenes
But he uses that gimmick for everything not just comedy scenes.

Jesus user; who pissed in your cereal this morning?

You and I both know that there's only one person who could have done that.

This. I think Imaishi's style and animation timing is really good. I feel he knows exactly where to start and stop to get the viewer. I love the way his brain fires a lot.

He's also one of the few director's I feel that actually knows how to properly blend CG. I know KLK had some bad bouts of it mainly ep. 3, but his work on Black Rock Shooter regardless of the series itself is some of the best looking CG out there.

It's mostly for comedy and quirky shots. And while his style is obviously built around being cost effective, it still manages to be visually engaging. To me, it just embraces the cheapness anime has always had rather than try to hide it in nice osts and backgrounds.
Also, click and drag was mostly a joke to emphasize how I prefer him even at his cheapest.

He was involved in the making of flcl and dead leaves so i like him.

Gainax was always cancer

> pre-Imaishi Gainax
> good

aside from NGE, it was all trash

NGE was trash too. Only TTGL was any good

Gainax and all demon offspring have and will always be shit.

Eagerly waiting to ear you explain how Kill la Kill, P&SwG, Dead Leaves and Luluco have the same narrative structure.

Im pretty sure Kill La Kill and Space Patrol Luluco were made by studio trigger

Which was established by him

This. I only watch true classic Gainax like that one show that takes the beloved concept of defending a town from monsters in your giant robot and adding gay high school harem bullshit to it.

>Honneamise
>Nadia
>Gunbuster
>trash
Is this bait?
I haven't seen Otaku no Video, but from what I've heard it should be in that list too.