5 Year Anniversary of GamerGate

>posting pics all over social media to prove they play video games
>refusing to cum for anyone who is white
>being console babies
>won't play bloody games
>dominate twitch with their rack
>make millions playing fucking mindcraft

I really can't believe this shit is still happening. How do we solve this problem?

It's been five years and nothing has changed

Attached: IMG_3987.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

Just move on with your life OP.

If people are stupid enough to pay them, let them

Gamergate is absolute cringe on both sides. The only good thing to come out of it, is that some of the indolent, unaware, soft gamer boys became aware of what a threat progressives are to society. As a result of fucking girls coming after their toys of course.

gaming fucking sucks. i snapped out of it suddenly after getting a hand injury and not being able to play for two weeks.

hand got better, started trying to play games again, seemed like the most boring tedious shit. thought this shit was so fun and important just weeks before but it was like a switch went off and i just accidentally cold turkey quit gaming for good. go back to competitive gaming forums and watch people boast and be so proud of their worthless achievement, the mindset seems so alien to me now. its like a saw the matrix finally and broke free.

get a fucking life man, let the fucks have it, its a waste of time.

Wtf even was gamergate?

>5 year
It's only been 3 years.

They're just video games you fucking nerd

The reason this faggot sold out

Attached: 010.jpg (471x392, 17K)

>tfw I missed gamergate because Ferguson was happening at the same time

Attached: b88.jpg (602x755, 76K)

I heard about gamergate from a friend that actually cried over it. Apparently he loved depression quest and felt personally betrayed by her whoredom. i didnt really get it at first. Girls are whores every day and theres not a big movement about it. But then somebody busted out the transparency in media shit and that gave it a little more legitimacy in my mind. thanks for reading my blog

both very comfy
i miss the zimmerman trials most though

Yeah, they always talk like this it's some grandiloquent issue and how they are victims of our online bullying but truth is that gamers and beta nerdies in general are helpless.

We are socially ostracized and the push for girl gamer money making selfies and attention whoring made our lives even worst.

ferguson was at least entertaining. you could actually watch it on livestream. with gamergate its just admins in some forum spergin out

FUCKING HIPSTERS STEALING OUR VIDYA
These fucks normalizing underground cultures as something cool should be punishable by death penalty I fucking swear.

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

I really don't know how girls in gaming became an issue. i mean who the fuck cares what a girl does. or what anyone does for that matter. Women loved that gamergate shit because they got to feel important enough to have someone hate them. I bet they wish it never ended.

This. Hardship, work, family, your people, faith, blood and soil are the true meaning of life. Once you see it, it´s beyond anything you could have dreamed of. It´s better than any rpg, it´s the final, the truest of games.

Attached: 3285797.jpg (940x627, 437K)

>goes to walmart
>digs through video game bargain bin
>pulls out pos children's game cause doesn't know any better
>checks hair and makeup
>poses for soc media pic with shitty "game"
>puts game back on shelf
>leaves store to attend lesbian/global warming/anti rape/women's rights march
>"gamer gurrrl!!"

Some gaming magazine editor did something dumb, the rest of the gaming rags covered his ass by slandering anyone who called him out on it.
Then people started questioning exactly how buddy-buddy they all were with each other, found out they were giving favorable coverage to friends/ideological comrades, rigging contests, blacklisting people etc. and they slandered harder. This went on for a couple of years.

gamers are over

Girls was that one big cash market they wanted.

We were undesirable pawns.

Zim Zam trial is what brought me here. Comfiest time ever aside from the night Trump got elected

Grow up and quit wasting your fucking time on video games.

Are you 12?

Remeber getting kicked out by mods on Video game board because of gg.

Sounds like a shitty game to be honest.

I'm waiting till the singularity DLC, don't want to lose this character in cataclysm .

GamerGate was about exposing a coordinated attempt by a large group of journalists to make their (((sjw))) concerns seem widespread and organic to the gaming community.
It succeed at stopping that.
It destroyed any reputation games media had as mediators between gamers and developers (among other things.)
Nobody that wasn't already paying attention to them does now.

also pic related is fun to imagine

Attached: truth_about_gamergate.png (1249x8260, 2.8M)

I stopped playing videogames due to how shit they have become.

6th gen was the last good generation.

Fair enough

I've been banned from Sup Forums hundreds of times. The mods there are absolute faggots, I would swear that they spend their time gargling nigger cum in the name of diversity. After a while of that, I made Sup Forums my main board and now I only ever play flight simulators.

Attached: 1494422599747.jpg (200x200, 7K)

I never heard girls werent supposed to play video games until I started playing world of warcraft in 2004. I was born in 1978 and I played atari and nintendo with all kinds of girls. girls were as into it as boys were. we had nintendos at my daycare center and all everybody wanted to do was play zelda. i grew up and got into muds, lineage 2 and everquest, plenty of girls there and nobody really said anything about it. something happened in the early 2000s where dudes decided gaming was their thing. I dont know if this is an outgrowth of the starcraft thing where it was mostly dudes in esports or what. thanks for reading my blog again.

>Sup Forums

Yes. Also vidya is a prime tool to exclude subbar genetic material from the pool.

Sieg Heil

I was 14 when this happened then, long before i was into politics and using Sup Forums. Can someone give a quick rundown as to what it was?

Gamergate was essentially how you all got started here at Sup Forums, so you should all really be celebrating this rather than trying to distance yourself from it.

You got butthurt over girls wanting a place in the video game world because you didn't want your precious manchild fantasies taken away from you. You got so butthurt you became actual nazis.

who the fuck cares, not politics related
sage

Attached: gg.jpg (550x521, 94K)

It was a precursor to how feminists started using the same tactics in an attempt to dominate American politics; it's DIRECTLY related you tard.

Attached: no.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Gamergate was essentially how you all got started here at Sup Forums, so you should all really be celebrating this rather than trying to distance yourself from it.

Anonymous also started here (Sup Forums in general) among many, many, many, well really just fucking many other things. This place always eats its children, or parents, depending on perspective. It really never stays anywhere. Whatever was based yesterday is just nigger semen today. The only constant is change.

The big thing about gamer gate is that everyone started ranting about how misogynistic gamers were, that they were only pissed because of women in video games, which made the gamers even angrier, which made them up the Sup Forums tactics, which the normies didn't get and they yelled "muh soggy knee" even harder.

It opened the eyes of an entire generation of half-lost gamer dudes about how much the media and the culture hated them and what they stood for.

Who cares? Instead of spending money on faggy ass games, go get a gym membership and some firearms. Be a man.

>Sup Forums is one person.

Lurk moar

2017 Sup Forums in a nutshell

What will come next?

hipsters, nu-males, roasties...

>It's been five years and nothing has changed

Wow, maybe Gamergate accomplished nothing and was a big meme!

What the fuck are you talking about? Play games for your own enjoyment. Who cares if people play on console or use Twitch.

Sure, but no magic kinda puts a downer on things.

Video game journalism and everyone that takes it seriously should burn in a fire

see>people started seeing the same tactics in political media and started asking questions.
>and then a bunch of things happened and now Donald Trump is president.

Essentially the hydra of victimhood bit itself in the ass.

Attached: 1514667178090.png (499x641, 299K)

This meme that Gamergate led to the Trump presidency needs to die. It really isn't connected.

zoe quinn was a cum rag but nothings changed she still is one
has anyone even seen her in years? also hilarious all those feminists in tech that outed themselves

I loved playing games like Crusader Kings 2 and Victoria 2, however, now I find geopolitics much more interesting, like I'm spectating a very massive game 1 day at a time.

gamergate wasn't important but it did point out how marxism has infected every aspect of american culture from videogames to movies to comics to social media colleges etc

marxists are like AIDS they have to infect whatever they touch even if it means killing it

>be the current year
>women can have every fantasy they care to and a bunch they don’t care for either, up to & including 50 Shades of It’s Not Rape If He’s a Rich Chad. NBD
>Men’s fantasies/desires are creepy and problematic even if they are never touched by the light of day
There’s definitely no way this sort of double standard would ever upset anyone.

>playing Minecraft on console

Sad

>Gamergate used feminist redpill!
It's super effective!
>DNC used grab em by the pussy!
It doesn't affect U.S.A....
>Dahnald used meme magic!
Enemy DNC fainted!

You gained 1488 experience points!

Attached: 1521411781991.jpg (1024x464, 90K)

This People just saw the connections in their media and then saw similar in other forms as well.

the thing that baffles me about things like this is the incessant need to document things like this. What does this prove or accomplish? Is potentially making a purchase worthy of commemoration? Is she just a dumb whore who likes the attention?
The world may never know

Long story short a women slept with a gaming "journalist" to get her game more recognition
he wrote a few articles about this "game" and wrote in those articles some bullshit about how she is a up and coming dev that needs more recognition

a ex boyfriend found out about that and spilled the beans
originally gamergate was to get more disclaimers in articles that the person writing it and the person or game it is about come clean with their connection whether it be friend , family , etc..

in essence they won in that regard but both sides made "gamers" look like fucking fags and started a boom in stupid guys posting obvious shock value shit under guise of gamergate

What? Who fucking cares? How soft are you that this is even on your radar? No one who worked their balls off all day like a man would come home and write this shit. KYS

>How do we solve this problem?

stop buying games from publishers that support this behaviour, its really fucking simple.

But as long as you continue buying Blizards or Biowares latest transexual infested turds, nothing will change and it will even grow.

Jesus Christ I fucking hate women

THIS X10000000000

This. Hurt them at the money. See how far they can go parading sjw bullshit until it's not mainstream anymore

Also the actual gamergate was when 8 or 9 gaming websites ran extremely similar articles stating that "Gamers are dead. They don't have to be your audience anymore," which was basically a reaction to the whole fat whore sleeping with dudes for reviews things.

I unironically stopped playing videogames after gamergate and started making something out of my life
I mean it wasnt the sole reason the whole industry was going down the shitter for years
But this was the nail in the coffin for me
Now i simply laugh at poorfag nocoiner videogame nerds who cant afford graphics cards anymore and when im bored i get my kite and roam the baltic/ run over virgin tourists

Attached: 1517784631357.png (817x797, 293K)

We didn't go deep enough.
A lot of the people involved were born in captivity.
Gamergate is Pizzagate.
We let them all down.

this is true

this guy is a faggot

That's when a bunch of vidyacucks got a minor redpill on the Jewish media. But then they spit the pill out 2 months later and went back to playing video games and watching capeshit movies.

>gamergate happens
>op is a retarded fag and thinks it's about women playing games
>it's about whores being whores
>the media starts claiming gaming is catering to men and men are excluding women intentionally
>forced diversity hires
>bans and PC censorship everywhere
>no actual positive cultural shift for anyone
>developers locked into corner
>I KNOW. LET'S STOP MAKING STORIES WORTH A SHIT AND FOCUS ON MATCHMAKING/MULTIPLAYER/ANDROGYNOUS CONTENT
>developing becomes a pain in the ass and can't make anything safe that's also profitable
>DLC for corrections and cosmetics
>lootboxes
>OH SHIT THIS IS WORKING
>no game DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC
>long running and popular franchises directed to nosedive into boring cash grabs from clueless, soulless skeleton studios
>you die in the game, you die in real life

Thanks, society.
Thanks, social media.
Thanks, timeline.

I fucking hate you as much as you hate me now.

>The Gamers Are Dead articles
This, it was a giant orchestrated hit piece against their core audience. And it proved beyond a doubt that these publications were all in league with each other trying to protect their buddies and convince their readers to their way of thinking.

I've been meaning to compile a big history of Gamergate into one image. The facts have become so convoluted over time, yet it was a major event in the current culture war. Up there with Operation Wall Street in terms of importance, I'd argue.

>But then they spit the pill out 2 months later
Some did, some swallowed, others got the red suppository because you can't deny truth.

t. gamergate started my rabbithole

Just popped by to post some of these...

Attached: 011_1519591011779.jpg (2060x1236, 570K)