OPM

Are we supposed to hate Garou? Everything about him is lovable.

Ofc not, murata is making him sympathetic

He's a manchild, he already taught of killing people, he's shit, it makes sense that he's just an edgy teenager.

He was already sympathetic in the webcomic from the point where he started interacting with the kid.

Pretty sure One as well. He's kind of an edgy teenager but he isn't evil. He'd be an Antifa member in the real world current year, which now that I say it doesn't sound very sympathetic.

It's true to the source material.

Never hated him in the webcomic, so I don't think so. You're only going to like him more.

The character of Garou is essentially that he's so heroic that he can even empathize with monsters, and he grew to be like this because of people's primitive hypocrisy how they cheer for the heroes while the villains always pull the short stick.

That's why Saitama refuses to fight him in the end.

>garou
>antifa

How dare you

Well, he thinks the world is unfair by oppressing monsters and wants to change it by force. Kinda sounds like revolutionary communism to me.

Saitama is a fucking cunt. Garou shouldve won, but "hurr durr, my limit breaker is better than yours" Bullshit. Garou is the hero we deserve.

He doesnt kill them, motherfucker. He hurts them. Garou is a sweetheart, fuck you

He's suppose to be tragic. Tragic figures tend to be likable.

> Everything about him is lovable.
Like being an edgy kid who never grew up from when he was 5? If you self-insert,maybe.

He's smug, does cool stunts has a good heart. What's not to love about him?

shut up secondary, just because murata goes out of his way to make him decent doesn't mean he's decent, he did thought about killing people, garou is shit

The closer we get to Saitama vs Garou, the more hype I get.

I want Garoufags to leave

He's a cuck

Better than Genos

no

He protected a child no one cared about. He has the soul of a true hero.

>Masculine
>antifa
What are you on

God I can't wait for the Sisters arc so Garou can fade into obscurity.

>he did thought
ESL-kun having a shit opinion. What a surprise.

post more jesus christ

Hahaha.

I have trouble hating him. He could be a magnificent MC if he wasn't a villain in a hero manga Where he will get his ass kicked by the real MC ;__;

Serious Table Flip might be the coolest shit ever.

Except antifa think they are the good guys and think they want the good of others through piece. At least thats their delusion. Garou wnat to be a true authority, the authority of fear, people won't act out in fear that he will be there to punish them. I'm gonna get attacked for this statement but basically want he want to be a negative(note- not opposite), of All Might from Bnha, who is the symbol of piece and his mere existence deters crime.

not every commie is a spoiled brat who just wants to virtue signal.
there are well-intentioned manchildren amongst them like what Garou is

My favorite page in Saitama VS Garou fight.

I'm sure they are only beating people with shovels out of love. Take this shit to Sup Forums.

What a lovable guy

That's a legit argument instead of Garou not being a cuck, so yes you're right. I was already thinking my analogy was wrong for the fact Garou was clearly individualist and focused on self-improvement instead of any kind of slave morality. He doesn't really want equality either, but justice, and you described how.

So yeah, he's some kind of benevolent dictator, not just an antifa footsoldier.

mumen rider is a fucking bitch. He knows that hes got pity's favor on him. So he takes advantage of it, to get more fans.

A fucking snake he is.

Garou however, knows that no one likes him or will side with him, and just does shit on his own like a true man.

well, manga Garou endangered a lot of people's lives when he held up Metal Bat.
though now that I think about it, Garou is at least not a hypocrite, like the antifas are

> pity's favor

Mumen stood up to DSK, even though he knew he's gonna get fucking murdered.

This is the one page I originally started posting his for. I absolutely love the scene of Saitama looking down on Garou's feet as he spergs on and on about being a monster, and you just see the legs of a regular guy in regular shoes, fumbling around.

Anyway we're almost done.

>should have won
lul don't know why I'm going to bother replying but whatever
>hero we deserve
Nah kys, Saitama is an actual hero and better in every way. Garou did like one heroic thing, Saitama does at least one every day.
Can't wait, webcomic fight looked cool so this will look even better and I'm also curious if any dialogue will change.
It is, better than that shit tats did.
lul

wew
didn't even notice on my first read-through
these little details are very nice in ONE's drawing

What did he mean by this? For one, Garou certainly didn't wear that kind of footwear in the present. Garou's child self?

desu, Saitama is just a guy whose hobby happens to save people
sometimes he even fucks people over with his actions

His plan resembles a simplified version of Zero Requiem, come to think of it. Focus everyone's hatred on him so that they stop infighting and can make progress as a society.

>Ofc not, murata is making him sympathetic
That's ONE

Murata is making Garou hot

Oh shit here comes the sperg out.

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the manga.
Because the current fight is already better animated than anything JCStaff can pull off.

...because if there is an unbiased evil, true unbiased justice will emerge!

You tell me

Leonouch and Uther (SRW Z2) also arrived to this conclusion.

>murata

NANI?!

This.

What's this expression trying to convey?

new reaction pic. nice

He wants to be a absolute "evil" so an absolute"good" emerges.

Mind blown.

There's never been a more appropriate moment to not have a face.

Didn't notice that