What should be done to countries below Croatia aka balkans. Their IQ is not up to par with rest of Europe...

What should be done to countries below Croatia aka balkans. Their IQ is not up to par with rest of Europe. Should Croatia take those territories?
*Yes I know Different Iq tests were conducted in different countries so results may vary, but we have enough data to conclude that balkans have lower average IQ than the rest of Europe.

Attached: 99989D5D-FF5F-4003-81CE-8D19857F1A48.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Iceland below 100
All me

nice photoshop

Read my footnote

>Should Croatia take those territories?
No, it belongs to the Illyrians (Albanians).

Explain why do these numbers constantly change (or go N/A) for our region even when the year of testing remains the same?

Why are Portugal and Ireland so fucking dumb

>(((*)))

I'm literally surrounded by idiots.

Why don´t you use a real map of european nations IQ, instead of a meme map combo of Lynn non-sense, with pisa results there, 45 years gap difference on samples, child results (!).
Buj et al 1981, was the only study done on europeans with a method and a fine number of samples.

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

Attached: buj_et_al_iq_ashsj27fig7.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

still nice photoshop

Dienekes is even more of a meme than Lynn.

I know about this map. It was done by croatian Vinko Buj. I don’t use it because it was conducted in capital cities so naturally IQ will be higher. As you can see it shows Yuogoslavia has 103.6, but The study was done in Zagreb, Croatia and it’s not representative for whole Yugoslavia back then.

These IQ's are projected from the gini coefficient , not actual IQ tests, you're poor or have social inequalities, you have low Gini, it's basically a sham . Croatia is a literally who, go fuck yourself.

No

The study of Buj is no meme at all, unlike the other's.

crofaggots still pick hdz,
katolistan
sdp opozicija najs
zemlja navijaca i rednek branitelja
dickriders

Away this faggotry already.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2015

Note that the US is shit tier. Thats all that matters lol.

Incoherent

Anything below 90 must be terminated. Take a cue from us Germans and holocaust those subhumans you faggot!

Sieg Heil

Everybody knows that all the smart people left ex-Yugoslavia countries.

Attached: BAIT OF ALL THE BAITS.png (500x500, 49K)

So Protestants are smarter

Attached: protestant.jpg (2092x1442, 747K)

So I'm guessing you would be down for croatian land to be taken by germans or austrians, by the same logic, right?

>I know about this map. It was done by croatian Vinko Buj.

he was from ffzg? first time I head about EU IQ study from croatia. req redpill

Not necessarily, but blonds are.