Clickbait is dying

Its just polls and Stormy. Nothing fresh...

Attached: E5FE58F2-3DB7-4ED6-933F-8FCE47596AC7.jpg (1034x661, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consultants-filmed-saying-they-use-bribes-and-sex-workers-to-entrap-politicians-investigation
theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00580100&recipient_name=cambridge analytica&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016
twitter.com/GossiTheDog/status/975824813481758723
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, i mean hasnt it always been the majority dislike?
I only ever remember seeing Presidents getting in the 40s

Sounds like voters regret is a real phenomenon.

Silence yourself you absolute moron

Checking your post. It was only a matter of time before such information got out, but it couldn’t have happened soon enough. A lot of people are beginning to express some major dissatisfaction in the way that Trump is running things. Seems he’s barking up the wrong tree, I know a lot of folk that are paying an arm and a leg for stuff that was affordable when Obama was president. Around my neck of the woods it’s becoming increasingly embarrassing to admit you voted for Trump. I hate to say it but the Republican Party bit off more than they could chew, you can bet your bottom dollar the Dems have my vote in 2020

Trump had a 36% favorability rating right before the election and he still won. Now his approval rating is significantly higher than that. Republicans might lose the House in November, but no way is Trump losing 2020

ALL THE POOLS ARE LIES BECAUSE THEY GOT THE 2016 ELECTRON WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAGA TRUMP AMIRITE CENTIPEDES? XD

Stop mimicking the shit you lost to, its psychotic.

Attached: 1508324078670.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Select a flag was a mistake.

>Newsweek will tell me the troof

Attached: 3692CA20-FF25-4F5C-8108-BF663B67D3B6.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

what happened to that hooker in thailand? Did CNN ever follow up on that?

You mustve missed the bombshells on Camrbidge Analytica. Not only has a former exectuive turned whistleblower, he is outing the operation as being based on illegally gathered data and that it did meet with Russian companies interested in American election info (not fishy at all -Lukoil has plenty of reason to be interested in the big data of America elections, amirite?). And to top it all off, theres this amazing piece of undercover journalism where they have its CEO on tape bragging about using bribery, hookers and extortion to move elections.

Worth a watch... channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consultants-filmed-saying-they-use-bribes-and-sex-workers-to-entrap-politicians-investigation

gee wonder why facebook disagreed with all your points in thier official blog saturday. wonder why you have no problem with Obama doing the exact same thing in 2013. could you be a waste of life?

Wow, didn't see one piece of evidence they were working on Trump's behalf

No one has denied CA worked on Trumps behalf. They absolutely did, its no secret.
No, Obama didnt illegally gather data like CA did.

Don’t you idiots ever get tired for falling for constant, contrived non-scandals? Remember when all you kids had parties for the Comey hearing?

So then there's no proof is what you're telling me

remember when within 48 hours of Comeys hearing, a special prosecutor was appointed?

Attached: 1518593717380.jpg (800x680, 113K)

watch that video - some pretty epic proof there.

here's the other article, with CA executive as the whistle blower/source
theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

>Trump's approval rating slowly but surely rising since the beginning of his presidency
>disapproval falling
>b-but goys, OTHER PRESIDENTS had a higher rating at this time in their presidency!
Daily reminder that Donald Trump is not "other presidents".

There's no proof, it's hearsay as usual when someone says "we got him this time!" for the 6 thousandth time

Here's Trumps campaign payments to CA.

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00580100&recipient_name=cambridge analytica&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016

Yeah, only the firms two top executives providing the proof. One caught on camera by investigative journalists, the other coming forward voluntarily.

But I know facts dont matter to you people, you're already so far up Trumps ass it dont matter. But law enforcement does care and most Americans care.

And if you get rid of the Trump filter you find out alot of Republican candidates use it

Yeah, its a Mercer pet project. All conservative

Update: UK raiding Cambridge Analytica

twitter.com/GossiTheDog/status/975824813481758723