I can't wait until Promare releases, so hundreds of contrarians will flock back to Kill La Kill...

I can't wait until Promare releases, so hundreds of contrarians will flock back to Kill La Kill. I just re-watched the first 3 episodes, by the way, and it remains a solid viewing.

>liking anything made by Imaishi at all

KlK is mediocre at best.

I have no idea what half of these words mean, but I enjoyed KLK as well.

Your favorite anime is mediocre at best.

It's worth watching if you enjoy Imaishicore and unique-feeling settings though, and I don't know about assigning objectivity to this sort of measurement.

My biggest complaint about the show was that it felt like it had to worship the standard hero arc too much and didn't have a clear sense of direction after the opening arc. You have all this great direction and a style that's captured the western audience so it doesn't make sense to be so mediocre at storytelling.

An anime holding up for the first three episodes means jackshit if it goes to shit halfway through and barely picks itself up by the end.

Imaishi is a hack.

Blood for the blood God, memes for Imaishi

Imaishi is a character in a roleplaying game where you roleplay as an anime director that put all his stats into VIS DIR and STYLE. STORYTELLING was his dump stat.

Does Nova-kun really deserve to be here? It was just a parody of the Rebuilds and he isn't even dead since Luluco finds him in Kiznaiver

>flock back to Kill la Kill
You mean TTGL?
KlK was trash OP.

Eh, my opinion on KLK has remained the same all these years: good first 3/4, last 1/4 not so much.

At least KLK was unapologetically eye candy nonsense.

Tumblr la Tumblr is shite

I dislike how the two main villains died on their own terms.

Both are garbage

shit la shit was always garbage tho

>worship the standard hero arc
Maybe you were watching TTGL by mistake.

Will they ever introduce anyone like Viral?

Kill yourself falseflagger.

KLK was fucking fantastic until it shit the bed on the second half. Prove me wrong.

4 years later and brainlets still don't understand KLK.
How embarassing.
I can't because it doesn't.

Literally shat the bed on the second episode when trigger ran out of budget and started using stills for the action.

That's like making fun of yourself so people don't bully you. Which is worse

Both of these shows are visually appealing and fun to watch

Digibro already blew anti-KLKfags the fuck out.

I bet you think the animation is garbage. Brainlet.

No, I didn't like either, but I can understand the love for KLK.
I'm not too stupid to understand why people like pretty colors and tits. The designs too were really good. It's just too disjointed and gratuitous for me.

yeah the driving ep was literally the exact moment that it fell off of a cliff and started to alternate between shitting the bed hardcore and being just over the top enough to be likeable.

>just re-watched the first 3 episodes
Yeah, the first 1/5 is literally the best of the series. Now watch the rest and tell me it's a 'solid viewing'.

why is everything Imaishi makes god tier?

>164587313
The state of kill la kill fags, everybody.