Cambridge Analytica also offered political blackmail service

>offers sending hookers to opponent politicians to get compromising pictures
>also arranges bribe deal with target politicians to reveal secret recording of the deal at the last days of the election

channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consultants-filmed-saying-they-use-bribes-and-sex-workers-to-entrap-politicians-investigation

So, this was like Mossad but completely for profit? Was the ex-Mossad spy firm digging dirt on actresses for Harvey Weinstein connected to Cambridge Analytica?

Attached: c4 cambridge analytica.png (539x412, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitizensaudit.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the Jews use underage girls to entrap everyone else

So how do we counter these talking points, user?

>we
You have to go back.

Damn! You guys are dense.
>offers sending hookers to opponent politicians to get compromising pictures
>>also arranges bribe deal with target politicians to reveal secret recording of the deal at the last days of the election
Sounds an awful lot like an FSB/GRU Op doesn't it?

Somebody just won a Pulitzer.

Trump hired Cambridge Analytica as election consultants? Sauce? All I see is one mention in the article of Trump as vaguely connected — because CA attributes the success of his election to their work... but some kind user please tell me how they are directly connected

so when James O'Keefe goes undercover to get a story, it's illegal and fake news, but when liberals do it, it's breaking news.
got it.

> mfw, for the last act of this show, these idiots unironically expose how the world really works
Love the final stages of ouroboros
> #metoo/etc are nothing more than elaborate schemes to bring men down from powerful positions that are in opposition to someone else
> Women are in on it.

Attached: 1520900617930.jpg (320x278, 45K)

yeah, they were exposed foer working with Russians on American elections over the weekend too

Its happening gents.

They really weren’t exposed for any such thing.

This is just another case of liberals trying to discredit the Trump presidency.

Jared Kushner hired them. Steve Bannon is a former vice president of Cambridge Analytica, which is partly owned by the Mercers. These are not secrets.

Hahahaha, if *ONLY* it was just election consultants doing this.
Oh my gosh if only.

Attached: 1511470192748.png (593x635, 341K)

Thats because this undercover reporting shows full clips and not soundbites. Does not appear to be selectively edited. Okeefe got his one chance, and it was proven he lied, selectively edted and misrepresented when they took him to court. So everyone with half a brain stopped believing him.

Their 2nd in command turned whistle blower. google it.

They met with Lukoil to discuss american election politics. Because thats legit, amirite?

You can do investigative journalism without doing anything illegal. O'Keefe actually broke laws, retard.

>"consultants"

Just because you asked their advice means they were in your campaign

>they use sex workers to entrap politicians
>suspicious lack of politicians being slandered for being associated with hookers in the media
Do they think we are vegetables or something??

You know that Jared Kushner himself credited CA's role in the campaign online following the election victory, right? You can't just disavow everyone who was involved each time corruption and skullduggery gets hung around their neck...

bump

Attached: 1520967276979.png (722x927, 468K)

just another coffee boy am i rite

Do you know what blackmail is?

Trust me, I don’t need to Google it. The guy with pink hair and a septum piercing was NOT second in command.

What is your source for Lukoil, The Guardian? Did Buzzfeed not have an article on it?

>Thats because this undercover reporting shows full clips

With the greatest of respect - are you unironically retarded?

They only show CA staff speaking and never the “””undercover””” guy’s questions preceding the sound bites. CA say they were just humouring him and there is no way to disprove this with the footage that was aired.

They don't realize our Will has been tempered. They cannot break us; everything they do will only make us stronger, wiser, bolder. Pathetic sub human rats, they shouldn't have crossed us.

Attached: IMG_0729.jpg (1056x1536, 143K)

Holy crap man how new are you? I voted trump and this was widely widely known both before and after the election...CA was heralded for their efforts in gettin him elected
Same to you

No reason to be dishonest about it guys, its all verifiable. I dont buy this crap either, but shifting the goalposts makes you look really dumb when its easily verifiable.

In the end, Trump's biggest mistake will be not knowing how to use a French press.

You raise a good point, but you don't do this without thinking of that before hand. They've got the raw footage ready. It's like the James O'Keefe thing, this time the bad guys actually lost.

t. comedy writer

Gee I don't know don't accept bribes and gifted hookers

Oh I forgot that when you send a hooker to someone's office she enters the building like the fucking terminator. An unstoppable automaton hell bent on sucking that politicians cock in order to get 'compromising photos'
This is a childish story

>selectively edted and misrepresented
> everyone with half a brain stopped believing him.
this is how that weird liberal hive mind works

this has got to be bait

Attached: 479468375862.jpg (428x341, 24K)

>Project Veritas has been uncovering corruption in media for years with video evidence
>Silence
>Trump's consultant firm caught on film for corruption
>SOUND THE ALARM

Honestly, I don't give a shit if they did this or not. The liberal media and their hacks get away with so much shit, including Zuckerjew, that it pisses me the fuck off when they want to call someone out for the things they have been doing.

O'Keefe and his videos have been proven frauds time and time again and has the court records to show for it.

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

>proven
nigger we can actually see the video.

You can actually hire Ukrainian/Russian whores to do just this. You just have to hire a lot.

And you can't just lump any alleged wrongdoing by far-flung elements of CA on Trump/his campaign without specific allegations. It's Manafort...everyone knew that guy was dirty from his shady dealings overseas, but there's nothing from the actual Trump campaign.

so when /mytribe/ its?
but when its /theirtribe/ its???

>weakgame

We are wasting our useful idiot.

Attached: scandal resistant.jpg (2025x1518, 364K)

they advertise their work for the Trump campaign right on their website, same with Brexit.

So how many Ukranian whores swung Wisconsin and PA?
>pretty impressive

is he the new david brock?

What a shitshow.

Shows how many of you lads are nothing but bored cheerleaders, more bothered about "your side" than any loftier ideals.

Attached: IMG_20180319_212806_833.jpg (841x569, 92K)

The the allegation is that Trump used effective advertising... So once again literally nothing...

>Prove elected officials are corrupt scumbags
>Somehow this is a bad thing

I like my Latinas crying while being deported videos...

Far-flung elements of CA?

Either you really are ignoring the details of the actual story we're talking about or the only thing "far-flung" might be your brain. You might have lost it back at the logical leap to Manafort.

Links?

Attached: trumpwanttodeportthis.webm (825x509, 1.54M)

is this good or bad user?

Attached: 57426.jpg (963x690, 72K)

Accusations against Trump just as the same accusation is being revealed about Clinton and Obama and their cronies:
1. Russian collusion(U1)
2. Political bias and targeting(FISA)
3. Lobbying money laundering(Podesta Group)
4. Infidelity and sexual assault(Bill Clinton's life)
5. Sexual blackmail(Pizzagate?)

We're reaching endgame, anons.

Stopped reading at U1. How can you still believe Uranium One narrative after it's been debunked for so long, by literally everyone, even Fox News?

It's happening

Attached: ca1.png (1270x662, 188K)

here we go, going to need a source user

[multiple citations needed]

I bet you're one of these types that calls real investigations "fake news" but wholly accepts Breitbart and blogs with shit names like LibertyNetworkNews.

>How can you still believe Uranium One narrative after it's been debunked
It's not been debunked

this cannot be real, never

Attached: 6507077493333.jpg (409x393, 32K)

Surely he's finished now!

Attached: 53637283.jpg (910x597, 87K)

Sure, shareblue faggot. It's "debunked" because you say so. See you on the day of the rope

Yes it has. Watch Shep Smith's break down of the whole thing. In before Shep is a Hillary DNC shill.

see

>I-it wasn't the Russians guys! It was actually the Americans all along!

Nothing but good can come of this, I'd say. I hope it's not just Cambridge Analytica, but Share Blue and all the shady big data and astroturfing firms that get taken down. It will be a massive win for our country and democracy.

OY VEY

Attached: cambr.jpg (1020x1054, 194K)

This shit is old news though. THIS IS A FUCKING COORDINATED CAMPAIGN BY THE MEDIA, NO JOKE.

I read articles 5 months ago that said EXACTLY the same as this Cambridge Analytics """"SCANDAL""""

This is orchestrated BS

rying to make a scandal out of nothing.
I did loads of research into Cambridge Analytica during the election and after and read that same article in different format over and over.

It's more than likely just a way to get at Mercer and possibly Zuckerberg, for whatever reason.

Probably someone revealing just how much power he’s got behind the scenes

Phone posting so ignore errors

So they emptied the building by then. Why would they announce a raid ahead of time?

Just like Trumps EO's are struck down?

>bribes and prostitutes used in politics
whoa shocker holy shit wow really who had any idea this went on

>no one has even been so much as been pre warned of so much as an text message from comey because there isn't gonna be one. now being in denial just makes you look like plebbit trash, just have some respect for truth man

Attached: tfhfg.jpg (380x314, 32K)

Here's a source i bet you'll really appreciate.

thecitizensaudit.com

Lmfao!! Soon.

This is a lie from a demented mind.

Wow, you guys are actually scared of this one and don't know what to make of it. Haven't even figured out any way to spin it to sound good.

Well, good luck.

Exactly- just like Flynn talked to Russians. They hype up legitimate and legal events as though they are incriminating

Holy shit, am i redpilled now?

Sup Forums was right once again
>mfw

Attached: pepoiuf.jpg (828x1403, 378K)

Try to see if they'll destroy evidence so they can hit them with additional charges.
That's my guess.

You can read the articles yourself faggot

Also I know Soros gets chucked around a lot but he UNIRONICALLY dumped all of his Facebook stock for overstock not long ago. Nice coincidence.

This shit reeks. BBC headlines etc. The media needs to fucking die. Bought and paid for worse than what they accuse ca of

Can’t believe they didn’t put the rape scandal in any news but put this fucking non-story

Someone made a lot of money from this

Scared of what? State your accusation.

Shep Smith debunk is riding on the assumption that Hillary doesn't have any influence on the decision that favor U1.
It is also riding on the assumption that Frank donation have fuck all to do with any of the company he used to have ties with.

Nothing were debunked, U1 still hold and only a proper investigation could dismiss it.

Attached: chart.jpg (800x1651, 181K)

>he thinks the CIA doesn't run a blackmail service for favored candidates
WEW lad

Wait, I thought it was Russians...now it's Cambridge Analytica?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Why is nobody addressing my source? Multiple rabid retards demanded a source. I provided the most profoundly important grass roots source outlining Dem money laundering in their astroturfing MMFA web of Brock businesses and PACs.

Let's talk about my source, guyz!! Let's talk about Andrew Kerr and his deep analysis. Why aren't you talking about this?.

Soros criticized FB like two weeks ago and ever since then all media and reddit talk shit about FB and how it must be destroyed every single day.

Just how much power that old piece of trash has?

>Try to see if they'll destroy evidence so they can hit them with additional charges.

Are you talking about the 60,000 "missing" Hillary emails?
Where did they go?
What happened with that?
Partisan cover-up, selective prosecution, based off party affiliation or what?

It doesn't matter. Did Trump use any of these services against his enemies and can they prove it? Where as with Project Veritas you have the people admitting they do it plus the actual action of them doing it. There was people instigating fights at his rallies, the donald ducks idea(fuck hillary is a retarded granny) and whatever other astroturfing bullshit they did.

Why they are bringing CA just now? We knew about Trump hiring CA ages ago, even before elections ended

Why is there all of this endless investigation into corruption on the Trump side, but not the massive overwhelming corruption on the Democrat side with the Hillary campaign

It's almost like the Republicans are a bunch of old retarded boomer fucks who are letting themselves get completely paved over by the other side.

Attached: 1515060608124.jpg (319x480, 140K)

>earnestly spreads this paradise papers-tier meme
it will be fun to watch the commies turn on faceberg i guess

MSM and reddit are losing their shit over this because they have nothing else of substance to latch onto. You can tell this is just more partisan fuckery because when project veritas exposed this sort of activity on the D side it was dismissed. Not to mention shareblue's bullshit which they insist is perfectly fine.

Attached: 1477957753207.jpg (1800x1322, 414K)

>others do what we do since years and it's terrible.
more news at 10

What? I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me if the news of the raid was so public because the British government wants to see if CA will try to destroy evidence of any wrongdoing so they can hit them with additional charges.

Why are you bringing up Hilary Clinton?

Hillary-ious chart! "not Clinton" + "non-profit."
Vox is a shill rag 'fo sure.\

I do not understand how the Clintion's got so rich in public service; really make one think.

Guyz, why aren't we talking about the wonderful work of Andrew Kerr right now!?!?

>mfw the shareblue manager is scrambling around office trying to tell the new batch of retards to shut it down. Also being a fat lispy niggerfaggot who got pegged by ugliest cunt imaginable last night.

>but but Obama didn't STEAL it
>he just used an API that were later removed because of a privacy issue

Ohhh one of the /cfg/ big guys is back in action.
Hey buddy.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

that spacing
that seething attitude will do you no good user

Attached: 65342.jpg (400x386, 49K)

makes you think eh?

sup.

Attached: 1521458328266.jpg (640x663, 58K)