ITT: We try to guess who's worst girl in shows we haven't seen before

ITT: We try to guess who's worst girl in shows we haven't seen before.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/889246/226a2cd816/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You couldn't be more wrong.

>Kuroko
Not true of Railgun and definitely not true of Index. Try again.

This girl looks like she's the least interesting and she's not the trap everyone goes on about, so yeah.

Why not try worst girls based on description? also what kind of nigger hasn't seen index/railgun

If you have to spam a powerlevel thread about the character just get attention for them, that doesn't bode well.

Close, but no cigar.

Someone who doesn't have shit taste.

She's overrated, but she's literally the only good character in that piece of shit show.

There is no worst girl in Fate. Quit falling for memes.

She's the least attractive and something tells me that deep down she's a cold bitch.

To be honest, guessing the worst girl in OreImo isn't hard when at least three or four girls qualify depending on who you ask.

>There is no worst girl in Fate
>not this ohohohoho smug bitch

She has a simple design but she's easily the best girl.

>pube-hair

Lemme guess: she's an abusive tsundere bitch he pussywhips the main character into falling in love with her right?

It's almost as if you're aware of the Teh Rie archetype.
Even if you've not seen it, that's still basically cheating.

Wrong. She's boring, but gorilla was definitely worst girl. Doesn't matter when the MC is the biggest faggot on the planet.

Watching Eva is a prerequisite for posting on Sup Forums.
Go fix that.

How the flying fuck have you not seen EVA?

Eh, not really.

And she is not worst girl, by far.

There's two girls in that series who aren't total shit. One of them is platonic, the other could have and should have been endgame but wasn't because the best girl is never the canon end in harems. A third stops being total shit far too late for it to count

Basically, yes.

>And she is not worst girl, by far.
What a bold-faced lie.

Fuck off, Heinz Wilhelm Guderian is perfect

Not him, but I basically know all the major plot points and I've heard from multiple people that it's a 9deep11u shitfest so I never bothered actually watching

We should post some group shots for people to guess worst girl.

Kuroko is literally the semen demon of raildex

The Sensei-lady (forgot her name) is platonic, Kuroneko is best girl and Ayase is too late?
How many did i get right?

her face creeps me out

He's not wrong though.

Of course she's worst girl, because she's best mom. She doesn't even qualify in the girl running.

She is a mother? Even worse

Doesn't matter, it's required viewing for Sup Forums. Not because it's good, but because it's too fucking significant to ignore.

One. Unless by "Sensei lady" you meant Saori, the chick with the gag animu glasses, in which case two
exhentai.org/g/889246/226a2cd816/

Nah not really. This is the mom of the series. She's a great mom but an even better destroyer with a pickax that ejects constantly exploding gunpowder.

You can't have worst girl without a best girl.

>implying Raildex isn't the pinnacle of light novels
I bet you unironically think Fate/stay night is good, too.

>pinnacle of light novels
Where does Spice and Wolf rank?

Wait, who did i got wrong???
>Manami is a complete bitch and psychopath
>Kanako has almost 0 screentime and is Loli bait

These are the only character left (and yes i meant her when i wrote sensei lady)

TM is better than Raildex, that's for sure.
>pinnacle of light novels
Well it's not in the same league as KnT, Baccano, Twelve Kingdoms, Lodoss, Slayers, Seikai series, etc., so no. Not by a long shot.

You are right of course but I am not sure what you are getting at.

Her eye is weird and by the guns I can tell that she is the "edgy" type

>We should post some group shots for people to guess worst girl.
I'm game. Let's do this.
Only I can't do Monogatari because I've seen it.

Both your greentexts are accurate. You were right about best girl.

I think he's trying to say that best girl/worst girl doesn't really apply when they're all terrible

Opposite.
That said, there isn't really a worst girl.

correct

Everyone expect the 2 Loli's are shit

Pretty close, but not quite.

>there isn't really a worst girl.
Both angels are shit
Satania is second best because she's actually nice and wants to help when possible
Vigne is best because she's completely wholesome down to earth and wife material

But its true Asuka is indeed worst girl, its literally NTR to waifu her. Sad!

>Both angels are shit
Your taste leaves much to be desired.

I wanted to watch this with Sup Forums but at the time there were daily threads about all the cuck shit going on with this character so I skipped it, as such I'm going to assume she's worst girl.

>Manipulative ass 1 who does nothing but play games and gets physically violent over nothing
>Manipulative ass 2 who is simply sadistic and constantly tricks people for her shits and giggles

Not him, but I can't imagine ever wanting to watch EVA.
I swear if I have to watch another angsty teen not do anything I'll fucking kill myself.

best girl

>Yukimura is a dude
>Yozora is a bitch
>Rika is comedic relief

So Sena?

I'm pretty sure you're correct.
Unfortunately, despite all the fucking shitstoming on Sup Forums during airing, I can barely remember a fucking thing about GC, so I honestly can't say if you're right for sure or not.

>Characters must be judged entirely on their nature and not their entertainment value.
Nah, lad.

>I swear if I have to watch another angsty teen not do anything I'll fucking kill myself
Whoa ease up there, Asuka.

You were closer with the first guess.
Read the filename.

Shinji spends the majority of the episodes actually doing things, though. Don't listen to memes.

The other girls are:
>Loli bait
>an actual character with personality and >development

the rest had so little screentime i do't remember them (i think there was a daughter of a rich guy who whored herself out?)

Middle one for me.

Are we allowed to pick the MC for these? Or would that be too easy?
Honestly, if Ranma is the best girl in his own series, it should surely be allowed.

Trick question. There is no worst girl in Monogatari.

Cecillia is the best girl in this series.

She's not amazing but she has literally no competition which automatically makes her best girl

Oh I get it, you're a contrarian faggot who's shitting on Fate because it's popular now and embraces dogshit like Raildex just to be different.

You missed out on some of the most fun threads Sup Forums ever had. Dropped Thursdays were the fucking best.

There was once a time when TM vs Raildex powerlevel threads were popular, I'm pretty sure the current general powerlevel charts are mostly modeled on the results of those.

The point of the thread is guessing worst girl. It's usually a prerequisite that the main character is a faggot.

Nah not really. None of the girls in Stratos are bad.

I thought it was more FSN vs. Umineko.

Maybe during the early episodes when Umineko powerlevels weren't bordering on Demonbane retarded, but even then not that much.

Kotori is better than Kurumi and she is actually strong instead of pretending.

You are kidding, right? The shitty series has no good girls.

This one.

This one is probably a huge bitch.

That loli is probably best girl and the last one is worst girl.

She's bad, but her girlfriend is arguably worse. And then there's Ms. Exposition...

You couldn't be more wrong.
First, she is an ara ara girl, and ara ara's are the best.

She's basically every single-minded black mage you've ever met in an MMO who will happily stand around and die if it means they get to blow more shit up.
And that's why she's the best.

This might be an edit, but I'd bet that a character that does this kind of shit is worst girl.

That fourth girl looks very punchable, but the second one looks like she would want to peg you. I'm going with the second one here.

Isn't this that series where no one wins or where someone wins out of nowhere? Glasses girl looks like best girl, either that heterochromia loli or the girl with the butterfly are worst girl.

why do you dislike saber so?

Megumin is fun and cute when it's appropriate. The other 2 girls are complete ass compared to her

>Isn't this that series where no one wins
Yes. Because the point was friendship, not romance.

It isn't significant. It's overrated.

First and last look boring

Asuka vs Rei is just a meme, nobody in their right minds waifus either of them and just uses them to shitpost.

Literally the reverse, best girl, best voice, best design, my dick loves her more than anything.

The girl in the bottom left corner.

Every anime girl is worst girl for someone

Looks like the typical tsundere bitch

Those are two unrelated things and only one of them is true

Altair is the best, and the autistic that makes all those threads doesn't even like her.