What's up so much US hate?

Why do everyone has started hating US all over the world suddenly so much?

Explain yourselves Americans?

youtu.be/6-xB3ij-5xM

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-02-05-11-514_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x880, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2018/03/15/taoiseach-says-donald-trump-open-to-solution-for-undocumented-irish/
youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They hate us because they ain’t us. Pure envy. They hate our freedoms.

nice try kike but your slide thread isnt going to work this time

>Why do everyone has

Attached: 1519856742081.jpg (388x389, 44K)

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

You always have a target on your back when you're #1. That's just the way it works.

Because we don't kiss their asses and we make fun of them. America is Chad and the rest of the world is /r9k/.

Also all of the stereotypes they are imitating are native to California because their only exposure to American culture is from Hollywood movies.

I love america
Theyre only 56% white but at least most of the whites arent nearly as cucked as europeans
Also america has freedom
They will be the first to uncuck themselves and the rest of the world follows

Attached: 1508957516737.png (900x466, 387K)

I don't take it personally. I'm one of the cool Americans.

I see why people hate Americans. Americans have invaded a lot of countries for the wrong reasons. Also being controlled by Israel doesn't give us a better reputation either. I hate what America has become.

>the Canadian is a chink

Attached: 1512428205663.jpg (1200x961, 148K)

oh I wanna make a youtube video now imitating 70 different ethnicities. then I want them to make a video imitating the imitation of then

One does not concern themselves with beggars.

Attached: 1496687416294.jpg (500x562, 56K)

Attached: 1394405672615.png (707x490, 27K)

Lol leafs did you notice they through in the chink chick to represent us? Fucking god damn chinks go back to your country before we genocide you fucks and start building harems for your soon to be sterilized women

Attached: 73A8DD31-F723-4D4F-9AB0-945311F75A78.png (501x504, 18K)

All they do is a Valley girl in the 90's.

Lol wut

Notice that they are all mostly mocking valley girls.
I wonder if hollywood has anything to do with it.

We let them hate us because we can take it. This doctrine of anti-Americanism has kept the world from another World War for decades now. You’re welcome for our service

Outgoing
Friendly
Smiling
Excited
Optimistic

If this video is supposed to be a roast of Americans, they failed.

US is a kike golem. And you should learn to >POO

Like literally this senpai

They hate us cause they aint us.

Valley girls don't really exist anymore, you're watching too many movies from the 80s - 90s. Most people in the US just mumble to each other then look down at their phones nervously.

Funny enough for every male the average american is a soyboy

Attached: 402.png (485x443, 38K)

Nobody hates us for those reaosns though, if anyone said they disliked us because we serve Israel it would actually be nice to hear. Instead its stupid shit like "An American called me a chink eyed dog eater online once!".

Nobody really talks that way in California anymore. It's almost like they learned English from mtv in the 80s and 90s. Which is true for most of them.

The average American is an uneducated retard with an ego the size of their waist. They think their opinions matter because they belong to a country founded and run by people much smarter than they are.
Why do you think so many faggots here go "muh white culture!!!" It's because they're dumb vanilla retards with no culture, so they have to steal it from Europeans or educated Americans, people who actually maintain and create culture.

Attached: 1479972513222.jpg (1317x1800, 262K)

I live here.

North and West Van are where the rich white people live, not Iranians.

Attached: 1521492247585.jpg (1200x961, 281K)

>kike golem

Attached: heh.png (491x314, 196K)

Fuck america and fuck that shit video full of shitskins
I hope america gets blown to shit by Russia
FUCK YOU AMERICAN FAGGOTS YOU FUCKERS AND YOUR CULTURE ARE CANCER TO US EUROPEANS

Success breeds jealousy.
That being said, the impressions are pretty accurate.

Everyone on Earth has heard of the United States
I doubt many Americans know what Bosnia is.
Its easy to hate the mystery foreign power. In fact I bet many Europeans see Americans the way we see Jews. This mysterious foreign power that has inexplicable control over life

what the fuck?
Cuck
senpai
desu
tbqh
kek
nigger

>Androgynous France
>Calling people soy

Nobody even knows what a native frenchman looks like anymore.

>suddenly

M8 they've been hating us since the 60s. When you're at the top, a group of nobodies will always try to talk shit about you.

>Germany

Attached: german.png (571x318, 171K)

anyway all of those people live in the US(note they don't have any accents) so this whole video is kind of stupid since the impressions aren't genuine(not that I'd expected a genuine video from a jew channel)

mindis, what did I tell you about starting drinking early in the day?

>rich whites.
Mate they're just light skinned Iranians.

I thought it was funny.
Didn't bother me a bit.
Definitely don't see Americans trying to emulate senaglaese or poles.

Gotta love the leaf representative.

Attached: Not photoshopped.png (1280x720, 510K)

playing with the word filter, candy ass roodypoo?

that's not even a lithuanian name and it's 10:51 here
some skinny fat chink wow

You niggers are so upset the yt's in America have more loyalty and love for Europoors than they do for niggers kek.

there is something beautiful about the way poo's write

I hated the US before it was popular.

Attached: allende-pinocho.jpg (500x741, 301K)

So you add some salt with your soy ? Interesting recipe, still you can't cook for shit, my mulatto

Unironically this. They have no constitutional speech rights, they have no gun rights their economies are shit meanwhile we are so flush that our poor and homeless people suffer from obesity.

Their lives are so shitty and awful that they wish they could have our problems.

Germany yes

Attached: germanyyes.png (385x483, 294K)

>started
>suddenly
they were never liked

Wtf is that

Please stop flirting with me France, I'm not an Arab interested in little frog boys.

Attached: 1517419885710.jpg (680x646, 64K)

Achtung! Der kreatur!

>niggers
You and niggers are the exact same for people like me. You're just something else to exploit. Do you think you matter?

the face of germany in the current year

I grew up watching american movies where everyone was 99% white then when I became a teen and started browsing the internet I found out the truth
when I was 12 I thought almost all of americans were blonde and blue eyed and based from the family movies I thought the US was a literal paradise. How fucking wrong I was

Wtf

It's funny because your Government begged us not to send back all the illegal potato niggers mooching off of us.

expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2018/03/15/taoiseach-says-donald-trump-open-to-solution-for-undocumented-irish/

>please masah trump dun send back paddy and sheamus! day gud boiz mooching off ur system n shit

>Outgoing
>Friendly
>Smiling
>Excited
>Optimistic

Funnily enough, all those things apply to gays as well. The meaning of the word gay is litterally those things.

They lied to us a lot, not only with their demographics, but also with ours, according to americans we live in the jungle.

>for people like me
>niggers
>people

It's obvious you're a nigger

You are making me thinking that maybe you deserved those three towers and maybe more

This.
Fuck am*rica

Attached: 1hzgyg.jpg (674x506, 203K)

What kind of gays do you have there anyway?

A kebab

Oh no all the subhuman trash from around the world are mad we are better than them

Weird

Attached: 1F7DEE25-ECAE-4001-B9A6-F718C21D87B0.png (420x420, 9K)

uncanny

Attached: 1511089450952.jpg (600x600, 83K)

US soldiers

One of those 100% pure Bavarian tanned German phenotypes.

Attached: 1518835758971.jpg (409x409, 36K)

why do most of them sound like native english speakers

that guy's pretty fat but I wonder if those really are the best ribs around.

die Kreatur

They hate us cuz they ain't us

I’d fuck Miss New Zealand like there is no tomorrow.

Attached: 1EB946A5-8761-487E-A3B6-43343D9FB350.jpg (852x852, 74K)

>w-were better than you
>meanwhile proceeds to marry either A) a chink B) a non human nigger C) some white used up hag with a nigger child D) imports some third worlder woman
fucking mutts
cause they live in the US

>They have no constitutional speech rights
but we do
>they have no gun rights
but we do
>economies are shit
4th biggest in Europe, 2nd largest investor in the US

>Their lives are so shitty and awful that they wish they could have our problems
erm, no thanks Chad.

>You are making me thinking

lmao

I believe they hate because they ain't. I mean, most of those countries are literally 3rd world. Why should I care

When the chad celt encounters the fat,sickly American mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ

Did a Jew make the video?

well played
r8 Greece!

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (1000x900, 159K)

We are big so that makes us a big target. But we can also take a joke and not care about this crud. Try it with Iran and see where it gets you.

This and it's just socal. The rest of us speak like everywhere else.

b-b-but bro, the Lithuanians and French on Sup Forums don't like us? They are very important people!

kek

Attached: mutts-of-the-world.jpg (2140x2578, 405K)

> lol you made a typo

America is still nice and your countries are still shit holes

and fake

>When the chad celt
>chad celt

hahahahahahahahaha my sides, what does that make the anglos? Immortals?

e x c e p t i o n a l i s m

Attached: IMG_8430.gif (375x206, 812K)

how is my country a shit hole? I'd rather be poor all of my fucking life than ever see niggers/sub humans walking down my city streets

Sounds like all they know about American's is what they learned from shitty teen-comedy movies made in the late 90s - early 2000s.

amazing to watch really, how people who view basic hygiene and literacy as achievements, are somehow able to muster up judgement about others

>I'll say exactly what you just said

The pinnacle of French masculinity kek

Notice how pathetic and jealous these people are impersonating benign attitudes that "Americans" flaunt on TV.

Attached: 1518827970645.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Attached: anus.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: e26.png (680x650, 434K)

No no no no
god fucking no

Attached: 1479180097954.jpg (463x318, 25K)