Self driving cars are completely ethica

Self driving cars are completely ethica....

Attached: OOber.jpg (1024x821, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/tempe/tempe-police-investigating-self-driving-uber-car-involved-in-crash-overnight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's gonna be great when Israel has access to everyone's car and can assassinate people whenever they feel like it.

And that was an accident. Wait until it is intentional. That's when the fun begins.

they already do
see the journalist who was driving a mercedes benz in CA and the throttle got "stuck open"

Was she using a crosswalk? Hopefully Darwin Award-winning fucks like this don’t ruin the future for the rest of us

Attached: 97027428-FF24-44FA-8213-6497A9C5EF73.png (960x525, 376K)

Yeah, I mean, because humans driving cars have and will NEVER kill anyone.

“The vehicle was traveling northbound ... when a female walking outside of the crosswalk crossed the road from west to east when she was struck by the Uber vehicle,” police said in a statement, identifying the victim as Elaine Herzberg, 49.

Pay respects to Elaine a historical moment here lads, the 1st human to be offed by autonomous Uber vehicle.

Only drive mechanical

nice link faggot

Dumb roastie expected men driving to conform to her walking habits. HAHAHAHAHAHA robots aren't feminist *inhales* HAHAHAHA

I still use the Jeep I got in high school. Reliable as fuck.

(((Herzberg)))

Wait, so the car kills Jews?

> *inhales* HAHAHAHA
dumb Sup Forums nigger wasted quads

>Elaine Herzberg, 49.
I stand corrected found this apparently she was riding her bike.
abc15.com/news/region-southeast-valley/tempe/tempe-police-investigating-self-driving-uber-car-involved-in-crash-overnight

Attached: OOber1.jpg (1416x767, 110K)

>she wasn’t
>still makes news trying to trigger driverless car hysteria

A Jewess and a cyclist.
/ourcar/ confirmed.

So... She was trying to get some lawsuit money.

wtf I love Uber now

At least the passenger wasn't raped.

First one in over a year of hundreds of cars driving thousands of miles a day in this city.

It would be foolish that we can s these programs because of one drunk 50 year old woman jaywalking

Attached: F6A4294A-61F8-4ECF-9703-8F4DB6B209D7.jpg (920x613, 58K)

This user gets it. Imagine 150 self-driving cars all suddenly going out of control and running people over in a large urban area at the same time. oops. System bug.

Attached: Self-driving cars of peace.jpg (600x591, 98K)

lol, suck a dick programmer-fags.
Looks like the only ones getting replaced are *you*, by h1b visa indians per usual.

I've been discussing this with people recently but can't find how many self driving cars are currently being used (Or how many miles they're driving) to compare to any statistics of regular drivers, any idea where I could find it?

Idk for sure waymo (google) and Uber might have some stars on their websites for marketing reasons but it’s a lot

It's gonna be great when self driving cars become more ubiquitous. When an imminent likely fatal crash is detected, and the computer has to decide who dies, I'm sure the sjw marxists who programmed it and blackboxed the decision making process are going to have profiles of each potential victim and will chose those with "problematic" views to go. Oh you're a white male, you go splat so this fat illegal immigrant with 6 anchor babies can live.

Whenever I try to find it now it just comes up with articles about the first death and how maybe we shouldn't use self driving cars.

I cannot understand why (((they))) are so against it.

>40,000 people died in car crashes in 2016
>if self-driving cars killed 50 people a day it'd still only be 20,000 people in a year, anda 50% reduction of deadly accidents
>humans are so retarded they'll ban self-driving cars anyway because "it should be zero 0 deaths!!! ban these dangerous machines!!!"

Democracy was a mistake.

Any source on how many self driving cars there are? I really can't find it and its irking me greatly.