Brit/pol/ paki tat shop edition

>Gravesend nightclub: Man charged after car driven into Blake's. Mohammed Abdul, 21, of McMillan Street, London, has been charged with attempted murder.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-43456736

>UKIP peer Lord Pearson invites ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson to Parliament
news.sky.com/story/ukip-peer-lord-pearson-invites-ex-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-to-parliament-11291201

>Spy poisoning: Russia stockpiling nerve agent, says Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43448682

>Revealed: how an increasingly powerful Momentum is transforming Labour
theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/18/revealed-how-increasingly-powerful-momentum-is-transforming-labour

>Paedophile grandfather sold children for sex in a Telford 'rape house' where perverts queued down the stairs to abuse youngsters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515579/Paedophile-grandfather-sold-children-sex-Telford-house.html

>Russian spy may have been poisoned via air vents in his BMW, intelligence officials believe
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/18/boris-johnson-russia-has-creating-stockpiling-nerve-agents-assassinations/

>Lutz Bachmann: Founder of far-right anti-Islam group Pegida barred from entry to UK and deported
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lutz-bachmann-pegida-detained-stansted-deported-a8262131.html

Attached: discount-store-small-shop-with-pavement-display-in-london-road-morden-j4tjhh.jpg (640x447, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/19/women-made-vulnerable-zero-hours-contracts-sexual-harassment-work
youtube.com/watch?v=YGvI3mSHGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=b53UWCkje5w&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_and_French_declaration_of_war_on_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sosij

Attached: Eddie.png (640x480, 82K)

>Be uni student
>Be at lecture
>Marvel at the sight of the greatest minds of past generations
>Hope to make great contributions to society one day
>But suddenly... 2 slap-headed, berry-faced Saxonoids invade your lecture and start fighting
>"Aye fookin norf fc best FC"
>"Fookin cunt. Ave it"
twitter.com/katiegoughhh/status/960556575759925248?s=17

Attached: 1521397840004.jpg (499x750, 147K)

>chain migration bill in parliament
wtf's happening???

Polski filth

thats like my time in the secure unit lol

its only on a first reading , normally most people dont turn up for them votes, only for the last,
However the tories would be retarded enough to vote for it

b-but Sminem is /ouyguy/ r-right?

Attached: 1520360069272.jpg (700x1500, 964K)

He is that guy from some RPG Vidya right

The thing is, when code is being removed with public support, that's it's only boundary, the public. When it's set common law precedent via case law, then they need to overcome hundreds if not thousands of cases in which that law has been upheld and argued for. Obviously laws can and do still change, no law in unchangeable and it would be silly to say so, it's just rather ignorant folk here equate the still strong support of gun ownership amongst the electorate is the reason those laws are still in place, not that they've been written on some magic bit of paper that somehow does the impossible and creates laws that no man or body can ever alter. It really is a frustrating argument to have when most on the other side don't really know what they're talking about and come from a place of emotional knee jerk. I'm not saying all are as ignorant as that lad who though case law was written law because it had been written down, although I imagine more than I'd like to think are also this ignorant, but many seem to completely misunderstand what precedent actually is, or what code is and how both can be altered. In fact it is often listed as a weakness of common law that it is exceptionally difficult to change and adapt to the times as such hurdles need to be overcome.
Maddening

How long until our homes are invaded by berry-faced Saxonoids fighting over footie? These fuckers are breeding like mice. We'll surely be overrun

Attached: 1521376130037.png (3278x2148, 376K)

t.tommy robbinson

everyone sat just watching
do something you pricks

Just saw this lads is

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/19/women-made-vulnerable-zero-hours-contracts-sexual-harassment-work

Literally shaking

Attached: The Guardian.png (713x290, 314K)

Should we just raid MET and other police stations' social media channels with pictures of news articles related to Paki gangs and other nanny nonsense about hate speech hypocrisy?

Non race mix user .

see Jezza kyle

an this might upset you Jammallah

Attached: if only Our Bunk Beds .jpg (480x435, 19K)

You're not supposed to approach a Saxonoid. They're stupid but dangerous creatures

all I can say is this
We would've got rid of guns after dunblane, after the worst referendum campaign ever consisting of THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Attached: kek.gif (220x217, 415K)

Attached: file.png (460x300, 215K)

>women
>worth it
pick one

>tfw you realise eddies comedian pill deradicalised you and made you a functioning member of society again
>tfw you have pals again
>tfw you've disconnected from it all on some level

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Just learning about this lil fucker. Hows he doing these days?

Attached: Alexander-Jahans.png (347x426, 141K)

I have to praise his bravery. I would commit suicide if I looked like him, or had tits as big as his.

Perfidious albianglo, the one who destroys civilizations

Converted to Islam and changed gender.

eddie is the real unsung jordan peterson

They the all watching Kikery will have us banged up quicker than a bloke throwing a bacon buttie near a mosque

I like that muslim letter it was Good an triggering lol

S*xonoid scum should be put in camps.

Attached: northerners.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Fuck off boomer.

Attached: Dr. Jordan Boomer.png (1144x1440, 3.47M)

i first read mein kampf at 17 and im 21 now
much better after overcoming the red with the black and the black with the comedian

how does one identify a Saxonoid?

KILL IT WITH FIRE !
an you a femanon ...lol
They would smash you

BASED Mair

Did you see this horrifying new precedent set by Saxonoids? They're invading and degrading our Universities, the last bastions of intellectual discourse in this country. How long until they invade nurseries, primary schools and high schools? Our children are in danger.

Attached: illegal memes 2.jpg (1366x768, 302K)

How do you feel about the last anglo ruling king being killed by the normans and england being ruled by foreign rulers for over a thousand years apart from that oliver cromwell guy?

*blocks u wastemans path*

Attached: meetmeatmcdonalds.png (450x592, 359K)

Turn the North into slave plantations.

Attached: s.xonoid.jpg (590x350, 33K)

They ARE the LOST ENGLISH TEMPLAR KNIGHTs of OLD , they are borne unto shit , they fight to get out of it an they are The Densizins of The British Empire ..
NOBLE STRONG/Loyal /WILL KILL in a Heartbeat ..
GOD Fearing Englishmen ,
wait til you see the whites of their eyes lad ..

We need decisive action from the PM immediately, lest we be overrun. I'm writing to my MP and I suggest you do the same. We need to ring the alarm bells

we need actual milkmaid memmies

Attached: 51ExVwBAFzL._SX385_.jpg (385x385, 39K)

I just found out.

The BBC has an official Let's Play youtube channel. Why do you still pay for it lads?

We need to arm ourselves and end the S*xonoid scum once and for all. They've occupied all seats of our government, they will prevail without immediate (violent) action.

Attached: angry northerner.gif (250x288, 477K)

It's basiclly unenforcable, if you pay it you shouldnt be allowed to reproduce

You called?

Attached: All the Tims.jpg (592x674, 286K)

There is a pakishop in my town that looks just like the one in OP.

it's a kids show mate

youtube.com/watch?v=YGvI3mSHGcI

I'm going to barricade the local Gregg's to shut off their food supply for a while.

Attached: download (22).jpg (202x250, 9K)

>Let's Play
u wot?
sounds like cbeebies

not that guy
but points fir trditionalism
if you could shop his wife's head on an actual milkmaid meme

Attached: jimmy.jpg (1366x768, 300K)

haha cunt
it's that show on cbbebies
And there I was thinking of Claire Balding doing commentary on a minecraft video

Why is Sup Forums so brit-centric all of a sudden? It seems like the front page is always jammed with threads about anglos and true brits.

Attached: eu shop.gif (481x500, 3.61M)

Excellent plan. I'll shut off the local bookies, the chippy and JD. It'll be like the German blockade in WW1.

Attached: w.rking class scum.jpg (712x660, 91K)

Fat tatty headed eels an pies an mash /liquor piggy ,cunt would get banjoed into next week .. wouldnt stop smashing ugly pig skin in til it was mush .. just saying
Most southerners are poofters with a huge delusion of grandeur, they watch a green street hooligan type film (LOL) an think they Fanny Dyer ..lol

As a father of a 15 year old daughter in the UK this made me laugh. Look at the fucking state of these mongs.

russians

Stop LARPing Mair.

they all got triggered after the whole russian fiasco, plus americans are allways going to be obsessed with us as its the only news media they can read without goggle translate

5th columnists

Attached: DWztnM1VwAAevJz.jpg (672x1024, 83K)

I'll DDOS Wonga so they can't take out anymore loans.

Free money though innit?

Attached: phil mitchell 1.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>white woman
with a...
>black man

>everytime

Attached: 1494181545001.jpg (562x699, 50K)

Attached: JohnnyO.jpg (960x1207, 208K)

>starts many wars over the opium trade in china a few centuries ago
>now doesn't start any wars over acid attacks made by immigrants in its own territory
Perfidious anglo, a story of a passive soyboy

why can't they do something different for once?

Attached: homer what.jpg (624x479, 76K)

soon dating apps and sites will prioritise matching groups of people together

Attached: 2E07F05E00000578-3299899-image-m-115_1446451748863.jpg (634x408, 65K)

Nah lads.

It's some Scottish shite.

youtube.com/watch?v=b53UWCkje5w&t=

With S*xonoid vermin constituting any increasingly large percentage of the population, Wonga loans will become the new Rothschilds by enslaving the population to their high interest loans. The working class are too stupid to read the terms and conditions so they'll become willing debt slaves.

How much 'Real Estate' is owned by the public in UK?

what yank charity should i give to
i feel like you people deserve help

>We need to arm ourselves
needs weapons like all paki cockeneys needing a knife
he was more a man than that trans bloke May
every town ..sad
Our Guys dont need that filth , here
Black pudding mob

Attached: Top blokes .jpg (620x372, 85K)

Whatever this was is trending on Twitter. Guess we ought to be watching this.

Attached: CambridgeAnalyticaUncovered.png (587x906, 216K)

odd sort of a question
i would guess more than 50% of all land is owned

it's the entire Kraut fault for starting World War II, lost ww2 and ended up demonising nationalism, making fighting for your own people a taboo

Attached: kraut spicy maymay.jpg (579x1350, 155K)

>trump fires them
>'they were rogue agents'
sorted

National trust own a fuckton of land

jesus christ

Attached: txidvr8.jpg (1191x671, 47K)

Perhaps the biggest tragedy is this mix of S*xonoid and n*groid culture that is spreading like the plague. The ONLY solution is a genocide. The Final Solution to the S*xonoid problem.

Attached: s.xonoid scum.jpg (1000x737, 222K)

my English missus gets really upset when she visits my family because they sing the Welsh national anthem as loud as possible before every dinner.

Who is in the wrong here?

Attached: chad2.png (1615x668, 309K)

Listen I will bring in the Tob Manc lad
Pic ..

then theres always that stupid silly cunt who ruins it all ..GTFO newfag

Attached: Morrissey our guy .jpg (695x940, 252K)

>it's the entire Kraut fault for starting World War II
You've been lied to, edward

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_and_French_declaration_of_war_on_Germany

ukrainian prostitutes

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x366, 22K)

>doing somthing at glasgow uni

kek, you're talking about giffnock/bearsden/mount vernon tier people here, they'll probably need 2 years of therapy to get over seeing violence in the flesh (even if it was pathetic).

Attached: gunsgunsguns.gif (319x180, 2.16M)

This one goes out to all the blackpilled people out there. youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

It was the Austro-Bavarians that destroyed Europe

The United Kingdom will agree to follow all European Union rules after Brexit and keep the nation’s borders open for the duration of the transition period to 2022.

It does seem a bit odd they sing it at dinner?

Wales is rightful Cheshire Clay anyway.

>comfortably numb with dark side of the moon visual
REEEEEEEE

Attached: my soul hurts.jpg (1375x1080, 215K)

Exterminate the working class.

Two questions lads.
1. What are these skyking threads about? Is it just a lot of tinfoil hat fats listening to military code and screaming muttish at each other?

2. Has anyone noticed that most of the bong hate threads have memeflags and Germans in them? Is it a mix of EU butthurt and vlads?

Bonus question: what do we think of the settlement today where we gained the enormous concession that the Juncker will spit on May's arseshole before fucking it?

Attached: 1521224852729.png (782x608, 603K)

Hope your family get cancer ..lol
You try to have a craic an sad cunt you ruins it , Bet you are a failed feck up Tory Timmy ?

Fact is ..I Pity YOU ..lol

is it possible to get a decent gf on minimum wage

Attached: tumblr_om11b7H3kG1uxbwf5o1_500.gif (500x293, 341K)

Oops left sage on from visiting another thread.

Imagine how glorious Britain would be without these Chavvy working-class subhumans. We'd be able to demolish council estate after council estate and tear down hideous grey commie blocks that stain this otherwise green and pleasant land. All betting shops would disappear. No more Gregg's. No more JD sports. No more kebab shops or chippies. No more FOOTIE or mongoloid FOOTIE fans.

Our children deserve this future.

Attached: 1520939352652.jpg (388x389, 52K)

>needs the backing of all eu states
>needs to pass a vote in parliament

Either it will be no deal or a new referendum

Attached: nfdc.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Powers for the win