Tokyo Ghoul :re

Ch 149 spoilers could literally drop any second now

can you repeat that please?

Any moment now

here's the unedited version

Is he capable of loving?

Ishida wrote this,
"Someone said this:
“Even if you have no memories of being loved, for as long as you have memories of loving someone, you can continue to live.”

…But how is someone who has never been loved be capable of loving someone else?

A child who wasn’t able to receive the minimal love they required at the time they needed it the most will continue to gaze at the illusion of affection and never know how to love until the day they die."

Kaneki lied to us about his mother. Even to himself. She beated the shit out of him when he was a child. Did she give him any motherly love? I don't think so.

People think kaneki fucked up mentally when he turns into a ghoul but he was fucked up far before that.

Did :re's ending get leaked?

I just realized that he looks a lot like Shachi in this.

>Epilogue

That's part 3's ending.

kuku

>Is he capable of loving?
like a normal functional person? no.
Kaneki is completely fucked psychologically

Any second in the next 30 hours

I want to taste Suzuya's boypussy

I didn't understand something.
What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?
What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?
Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

I like to pretend I'm a ghoul sometimes, when I'm eating some meat, I try my best to act as feral and wild as possible, like every piece is delicious tasty human flesh.

This arc is actually looking pretty great so far, things are going uphill. Plus Kaneki won't be a massive moralfag and will kill humans if necessary alongside accept his ghoul nature, so yea shit is looking up. And please, the words "shit writing" are simple buzzwords here, half the people here are shitposters or people who speed read details to the point where they don't even know who the cast is.

Unironic Edgelord Aura fans should kill themselves.

I really have to praise Ishida for the brave choice of making Hide a canon gay character that has such a deep romantic bond with Kaneki. It's really about time that in the age of progressivism a popular manga like Tokyo Ghoul takes a stance against this aggressive heterosexuality that ruins our peaceful existence in the world and shows the mainstream society that homosexuality is the new normal. After reading this chapter I can finally be sure that Kaneki and Hide indeed will get closure and consummate their relationship at the end of this arc. Don't worry Touka will probably be okay with it because she knows how important Hide is to Kaneki and maybe she'll even let them adopt her child but the best option would probably be if she just dies or at least cuts ties with Kaneki in order to not disturb him and his new husband.

I was quite irritated when Ishida tried to fool the readers into believing that Kaneki would turn out to be a shameful hetero so I'm absolutely relieved now. Heterosexuality shouldn't have any place in our modern society since all it does is create drama and hate as you can see with the controversy that is going on between the fans of hetero pairings in these threads.

Thank you Ishida for such a powerful statement.

Lets talk about Shuu, Hide and Touka and their behavior and actions this chapter. I have heard divided views. Some simply group them and say they are the people that love Kaneki the most and they are worried, etc. I myself see a weird divide between Shu/Hide and Touka. I wonder if this is on purpose. Itori's speech kind of accentuates this as it seems she's almost talking to Touka specifically "He did this for you" yet Touka holds back whatever she's feeling, whether it be tears or rage. She has looked very lost and shocked the past few chapters. Yet on the other hand we have both Shuu and Hide who are both vocal about how they feel, not only this chapter but last chapter as well for Shuu. They are both very active in that they want to do something about the current situation.

>hide
>marude
>matsuri
>itori
>chie hori
>uta
>all in the last chapter
things are looking up for this series, anons

God these threads are absolute garbage. SnK is still worse, however. Stop making threads if there is nothing new to discuss.

*poses u out of this thread*
Whaaaa-aat~ are. You. Talkin. About - user-Chan~?

WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY

Hide reached out grabbing his friend's shoulder and turning him so he could look him in the face. "You saved my life Kaneki-kun, from what Touka told me more than once.'' Kaneki's eyes widen in shock as the memories of Nishiki trying to eat the person he cared about most came flooding back. Hide lifted Kaneki's chin to find tears streaming down his face and smiled warmly. "You saved my life in more ways than one, dummy." Kaneki threw his arms around his good friend and held him tight.Hide brought Kaneki back to his place. Kaneki looked around. With all that just happened in the past few hours he felt so out of place to be in a room that was so calm and quiet. "Kaneki!" he looked at the giggling hide "I've been calling you for a while". (K) "Oh sorry..." hide looked at him concerned "what's wrong?" hide approached Kaneki as his friend flinched and Kaneki stopped "Kaneki, it's okay" before he continued. Hide embraced Kaneki. "I don't know what you've been through but it's okay it's all over now". Kaneki trembled as he knew that what has just happened to him that night was just the beginning of a long lonely road. Hide pulled away to look into Kaneki's eyes, they stayed there for a while before Kaneki pulled away "I can't stay...and I'm going to go away for a while." Hide looked shocked. "Wha...what do you mean...you're going away...how lo-..." Kaneki cut off hide's rain of questions. "I don't know how long I'm going to be gone but I need to get stronger. I have to make sure that no one I love will ever get hurt again. The deaths have to stop now." Hide grimaced, "but then you won't be my cute fragile little Kaneki anymore" Kaneki looked up at his friend wide eyed with a blush. Hide pulled Kaneki in for a kiss by his chin and pushed his lips to Kaneki's. "I love you Kaneki, I realized it while you were gone. I think I've always been in love with you but I've been afraid to lose you so I even if were just friends I'm happy to have you in my life."

spoilers out in 5 minutes

You seem to have a BURNING desire

ok.

spoilers soon, user

>vancouver
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I swear you ask this same fucking question every week just to start the shit-throwing war.

Will still pretending this is good?

we will have a bonus sex chapter next week please look forward to it ... who can it be ?

standby.

>wanting spoilers
>but you haven't baited them out with the gif
This is why you can't catch them.
Five days.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Here are the spoilers.

>getting your hopes up in this series.
part 1 is long gone my friend.

>Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 148 mangastream title "Where is the stone"
>Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 148 jaiminisbox title "Where is the doctor"
>Mangastream Hide's translation "Because i love him"
>Jaiminisbox Hide's translation "It's because i love that guy"
Once again, niggerstream went full retard

I miss when the chapter titles were re: (word) so the title becomes Re(word) like re:wind=rewind, but I guess there's only so much hapters you can do with that

If behaving like a god is a sin,
even the act of creating life would be blasphemous. Wouldn’t doing this be mocking the gods?

Wanting to be judged, I entered the prison of my own free will.
I play around with sludge in a silent room.
“So you’ve come back again,”
I was being cursed at with a timbreless voice.

That place was dazzlingly beautiful.
I was starving to death, and then
from when I was gnawing on someone’s body,
that’s right,
from that moment, it all became strange.
There definitely have must have been poison in there.
Only beautiful merely to the eye, and
shit.

I don’t want to put anything in my mouth, I don’t want to hear anything.
I don’t want to see anything,
anything at all.

Place myself on a scale, along with the things being sold off,
along with the ripped-apart bodies given away in pieces,
along with playing by peeling off scabs, don’t, don’t.*

Throw away everything you don’t need out the window.
It’s okay if you fall and die.
Until the very end, lend your ears to just the sounds fading away.

Hey, how many things did you get that you wanted?

Let's all wish for Touka to die in the chaos!
Please! Please Touka Kirishima! Please die! For the sake of everyone, just die already! Please do your best and die

I'm back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE RIZE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE RIZE

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE RIZE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE RIZE

WHERE IS ETO

I want rize to have my children!

Shouldn't you be dead tsuneyoshi?

>The ENTIRE (entire) thread is just shitposting
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SPOILERS SAVE ME

Missed the last few threads. People haven't been bullying Hide, have they?

Eat.
"I am a ghoul."

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

burn!

".................."
- Arima Kishou

First all, I'm totally a Toukafag. It's clear Touka doesn't completely love Kaneki right now. She never accepted his change and motives after the Aogiri arc. He was never the black haired Kaneki, the one that completely looked and behaved like Arata before losing Hikari. Just like her dad, Kaneki became a killer, completely losing any innocence or respect for life. The "I have faith in him" is directed to the old Kaneki, the one that considers Anteiku his home. But it never turned out like she wanted, Kaneki became Haise, Black Reaper and OEK but none of those were the Kaneki she was looking for, but he was there, somewhere deep inside. Kaneki wanted to die, Touka knew it, so she just made everything to keep him alive, even a child. That's why Touka decided to act, looking how Kaneki thought of Hide was enough reason, to think the black haired, bookworm and innocent Kaneki was still there. Touka "loves" Kaneki, just not the actual one.

YEAH YOU FUCK THAT CHAIR UP

PLEASE ISHIDA...........

I need more chair kicking.

literally arima with a wig

They are siblings so

This is what I wanted. This is what I needed.
Thank you.

BUT I NEED MORE

user, are you copy/pasting stuff from old threads?

Daily reminder that talker is disgusting and she'll die in no time.

Yep next arc for sure.

talker is cute though.

this desu

Someone better post the gif before its too late

>I wanted to read a good tragedy
>Turns out it is a comedy
Those marketing strategist and their frauds.

She is truly the most beautiful woman in this series.

scroll up

She is

>2017
>Still complains about sameface in a manga series.

They don't even have the same face fag. It's just latest Ishida drawining really looks like him. I was there when it's posted. Stop projecting your faggotry everywhere.

Nishiki + wig + make-up ???

Touka does genuinely love Kaneki. She doesn't love black hair Kaneki any more than she loves white Kaneki, or Reaperneki.
And it's not because she reminds him of her dad, if anything the parallels between him and Arata are the source of her worries. She is deathly afraid of Kaneki becoming a killer, or a "monster" like her father and dying. The reason why she is so crestfallen right now is because that is exactly what is happening to him, but on a much larger scale. Touka could keep it together during the raid of ward 24 because Kaneki wasn't there and he wasn't risking his life, or sanity to save her. She had to be strong and find a way out on her own. Kaneki returning made all her efforts in vain, and him returning as a giant kagune monster on top of it all was the last straw that broke the camel's back. Touka can't be strong any more, right now she's so frail that she's on the verge of crying from every little thing. Black Kaneki just so happens to be the only Kaneki who didn't throw himself head first into danger without thinking things through, or going in with a deathwish. Touka was granted a wish from the monkey's paw, Kaneki no longer wishes to die and he has all the power he needs to keep her and himself safe, but he became a monster and went insane. And if does come out of the dragon again, he won't be the idealistic, loving, soft spoken and naive Kaneki she loves. It'll be a miracle if he at all remembers who he is. And even if he does, he'll still be an immensely powerful, cold, ruthless killer.

Touka is so beautiful and I want to give her all my love.

Then why hide or don't show most of her expressions and feelings? Just look at the context when she gives him the ring, she still feels alone because of the true Kaneki is not there.

She's has the most cleanest ass in the series and I want you guys to know that I love my wife so much.

why is she so perfect?

Touka doesn't show emotion unless it's under extreme circumstances.

Touka was a clusterfuck of emotions in part 1.

You’re reading way to much into that Chibi. Talker is Kaneki’s #1 fan regardless of what he does. She was planning on using her pussy as an excuse to get Kaneki to stay with her. I think it’s the opposite of what you say, him being a suicidal faggot and going off to get stronger and forcefully protect everyone is the thing that reminded her of her father, not being a shy spaz.

And she shut them off in part 2. It's common for hormonal teens who find that their emotions cause them a lot of pain to become stoic adults.

Spoilers are coming! watch out! ouch!

Tragedy is just another form of comedy.

Do you think it's good that Touka turned into a emotionless adult? Honestly I liked her more as a angsty teenager, at least she reacted to things.

Now we just need Eto

Please come back

Is the tranny dead yet?

No she used head armor

You guys realize that this is a sign that Mutsuki has kakuja, I hope.

So epic!

Spoilers are out, kaneki's a washuu