Does this mean being a manchild is profitable now?

Does this mean being a manchild is profitable now?

Attached: 318DCDCD-E6E4-4E2C-B5A0-C9202EA248C8.png (595x557, 422K)

He's living the life. Why you gotta be jelly?

has been for a while, i made £70,000 last year from streaming.

enjoy your gay jobs losers

I knew a Blevins but it got killed by democrats.

Attached: destin_blevins-quote.jpg (850x402, 59K)

>$500,000 a month
how anti-Semitic

Who wouldn't want to make 500k a month playing vidya?

what games?

A very small fraction of those who are very into gaming can make money. Most are too gross looking or autistic to push themselves to be successful though. Of course if you're a woman you don't even need to be that good.

>capitalism is the efficient allocation of resou-

Lets plays and twitch streamers are the white people equivalent to becoming a rapper or NBA athlete

CoD

playing the games isn't even the hard part. You have to be constantly talking and interacting with the audience and the people you're playing with. I don't think I would be down to do that.

I see what you did there

A bunch of people feeding your ego and sending you money as you drone on endlessly, yeah sounds so horrific

Being a professional gamer is stressful. Its not like he's just playing for fun and gets paid for it. Anything that's fun can be tedious if you have to do it over and over as part of a competition.

That's pretty much the opposite of how I want to spend all day every day.

Yeah, the whole twitch thing is blowing my mind. People watch, how some fag plays the game, AND EVEN PAYS HIM TO PLAY THE GAME, rather than play the game yourself.

Attached: 15214023070080.webm (400x300, 124K)

That's a molerat-looking twig if ever I saw one.

Attached: 1506607672911.png (333x371, 197K)

I think the worst part of being a professional vidya gaem streamer is the fact that you have to act like a fucking spazz when you lose because "lel so fanny he mad"

put your girlfriend in front of the camera and pretend that its her playing the game when its really you. all the fags will be throwing money at her because shes the first good gamer girl

Nice,
I always thought streaming Nintendo games would get a lot of kids and soyboys to donate money. I guess League of Legends and shooting games are still king.

bet you stream OSRS L0000000000000000L

Nice

No you're just afraid of failure. Stop being scared

It's been profitable for a decade at least

No, it means being a manchild is an oversaturated business and you have even less chances to make it in the industry. Being a successful streamer is like being a Hollywood actor. You need talent to start, then you whore out and either keep up with every cancerous social trend or fade away

>Twitch fag
No thanks.

Attached: nigger.jpg (310x310, 19K)

500k a month helps with that problem. Tho ur right it's like any other stressful job

LMAOING AT YOU MUTT

Streamers are usually depressed faggots. Video games are mundane and playing them all day would be a shitty job.

The videogame industry is sick.
Not only because of what it promotes but also because it's a propaganda cesspool.
It's not a secret that girl streamers are not really there to play games but for camwhoring and have been a total tumor on the community. They also now get FREE MONEY from the industry itself (every trimester or so) to help them whore out more and incentivize them to keep on not releasing content.

Very few people who do this shit are making anything close to that. Its usually just a handful of lucky people for each popular game. Go on twitch and there are thousands of faggots talking to themselves and doing it for free. If their enjoying themselves that's fine but a lot of them are just doing it in hopes of becoming the next big thing.

Getting in on the ground floor is where you can make it without much work and ability.

This is one of those situations where things have settled to the point that you'll never be a successful streamer unless you have genuine talent in it, and even then it will takes months/years to build up your audience.

Browse any big streaming site and you'll see that there are a handful of streamers getting hundreds/thousands of watchers and the other 98% get 0-20.

Let's commiserate how our shitty parents told us to get a real job/hobby instead of playing vidya all day since it will lead to nowhere.
I will never forgive them, fucking cunts.

I have friends that aren't afraid of failure and watching them is embarrassing and pathetic. 99% of people have no talent for talking to a screen.

>the next big thing.
Not even that. Most of them would be happy if they could basically pay the bills and fill their plate. The celebrity of it entirely an aside.

Is that you Spratty

How does this blow your mind? People watch others do all sorts of activities. These streamers are successful because they are usually both good at the games they play, as well as entertaining to watch. Sure, I could play Starcraft myself, but I will have more fun watching professional Koreans play it.

Fuck you womble you lazy bag of shit where's the new video at?

And what a coked-up douchebag that kid is. Such a punchable face.

torvesta or boaty shitposting

>fucking manchild soyboys and their ninten-

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)

who cares he probably has aids with that haircut

I've made a few hundred bucks from streaming. I really enjoy it. It would be great to make more money from it though.

Aren't most twitch donators underage kids with their parent's credit cards?

Attached: 1447569722377.gif (194x172, 495K)

I wonder how long his 500k a month will last.
Most of it is coming off the popularity of Fornite no? That game will get stale quickly.
People like summit keep 20k viewers pretty consistently though, and the money from that can't be bad, maybe 50k a month?
Seems like a shitty life, sitting in front of a computer all day playing games, treating your body like shit, having to babysit teenagers on a chatbox. Nice money but I pass on that.

Ummm no sweetie they're intelligent young adults that are soundly investing into the future of entertainment

hes made enough to live off of for the rest of his life. Putin please nuke us already

>CNBC
This is exactly what (((they))) want. It's no surprise they start pushing soyboy gaymer culture on MSM.

>Twitch
>Future of entertainment
Fucking kill me now.

Attached: 1499915661537.jpg (205x246, 7K)

If you want to see real horror check out the comments in a female twitch stream.

if people will pay to facilitate you, yes.

They likely won't.

If he takes care of it then yeah.
Hopefully he doesn't blow it all on stupid stuff.
I guess if I could do what he does for just a few years to stack money, and then stop, yeah I might take that deal.

I wonder what the devs think of this. they are the ones working their asses off to actually make the game and here this idiot is getting payed exponentially more to just play it.

Justin.tv was better desu, I miss that place

devs are just employees
the people who actually own the studio are making more money than him

There was at least one bitch that got caught doing this. All these thirsty betas we’re donating money to her stream until she got called out

Wish I knew who she was, I don’t vidya much, but my buddy showed me it

I’m sure plenty more women do it too.

>Does this mean being a manchild is profitable now?
> manchild
No, it means he gets to play a shitty game for the rest of the game's natural lifespan before encountering a crisis and moving onto the next game, which he will then play until the end of that natural life span, and repeat.
Just like an actual job, his employment depends on his employer staying alive.

Unlike an actual job, spectators find it amusing enough to watch in their spare time.

> doomed to play mediocre shit for the rest of your life
i'd rather kill myself to be honest

If people are stupid enough to fall for something, do they deserve to be taken advantage of? Or should they be protected and educated?
What happens if they attack you for trying to educate them, but adore you for taking advantage of them?

The ultimate cuckholding. Watching others play games, same as watching dudes fuck your wives. Pathetic

You sound like a giant pussy for caring about someone failing. People Like You rarely succeed because you’re so afraid of what others will think you fail to Give things a try and get better at it

The one common thread amongst successful people is that they fail - a lot. Because of this they get better until they find success

>he makes

his owner makes*

Attached: 654456.jpg (663x663, 100K)

>equating watching video games to watching your wife fucking other men
>checks flag

Attached: 1516698718407.jpg (1000x479, 223K)

imagine if your donors found out about your deplorable contempt for their occupation from which they gift you their money.

I think attention whoring is shameful, they should do something useful with their lives and benefit society.

This isn't just video games. Blonde in the Belly of the Beast last night said she was afraid she'd have to pay $20,000 in taxes, so she probably makes at least $40,000 a year, and she's not even that popular.

He can work for 4 months and then he's set for life.

That was just weak.
Shows how petty and jealous you are when you cant even come up with anything better.

>
honestly its just sad , some faggot with no life experience makes more money than and engineer would in his life time just shows how the world is degenerating . the end is nigh

power of entertainment my fried

The reason I asked is because I once searched something on youtube about how to get a GTA5 achievement and it brought me to a video of some guy who is apparently a popular twitch streamer and the youtube comments were full of "can you start streaming? I want to donate to you"
I honestly can't believe that there are adults who want to give their hard earned money to some video game nerd. That's why I assumed it was kids with their parent's CC information.

has been for a while now, adult nerds have way more money to spend than child nerds

its sick man, its a slap in the face of all hard working people in the US its all a fucking joke. sometimes i wonder why theres so much degeneracy in the world then i remember the bible tells us Satan is the god of this earthly world .

work smart, not hard :^)

i high doubt its his smarts getting him where hes at, look at kim kardashian is she smart because she has millions of dollars, no its just about degenerate shit and a degenerate society . dont support this kind of shit , its literally the scum of society

>people shouldn't be able to donate their money where they want
Might as well move to Cuba desu. They don't have that kind of degeneracy there. Hell, they don't any money to donate in general.

fucking this, its been 3 months already

im not even really mad , its all gonna end soon. You will wish for Cuba when the time comes. just remember this world is degenerate and if you love it and support it you are part of the problem. we live in satans playground where anything goes , do as thou wilt

This guy was nothing until fortnite became popular, and was very lucky to be a skilled player. Like 5 months ago.

This. It was the best of Twitch, as well as people hosting whatever they wanted, including just streaming tv shows or their own show.

That is a horrific way to spend your day unless you like begging for money while playing children's games. Streamers are literally just beggar clowns.

Attached: passerby-gives-a-coin-to-rayito-a-beggar-dressed-as-a-clown-sitting-picture-id457986962?s=594x594.jp (594x392, 224K)

Honestly, this is the hard part for me.

I play video games to escape and relax and immerse myself in the game.

Talking the whole time, I feel like that would ruin it.