NIGGER wants to abolish SWISS ARMY

>Youniss Mussa new leader of the Group for a Switzerland Without an Army (GSwA) wants to abolish the Swiss Army

>Is 21 years old
>His father is a goat fucker from Libya
>Studying in the university
>Complaining that his non-existant taxes finance the army
>Has never been in the military
>War in Libya made him realize firearms and armies are bad
>Pretends having legitimacy to abolish the Army

>tdg.ch/geneve/actu-genevoise/Un-Genevois-de-21-ans-s-engage-contre-larmee/story/16031425

We need to send these niggers back to Africa. They are even more dangerous when they get passports because they literally destroy our countries from the inside.

Attached: Log.png (1717x1073, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXWUCmeUF9o&t=588s
tdg.ch/geneve/actu-genevoise/Un-Genevois-de-21-ans-s-engage-contre-larmee/story/16031425
youtube.com/watch?v=1IXsTKzOTvo
rts.ch/info/suisse/5231091-les-suisses-ont-balaye-l-initiative-contre-l-obligation-du-service-militaire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this fucking faggot

Attached: topelement.jpg (640x427, 218K)

Lucky for you WW3 will change the global opinion of even leftists to hate diversity. We in the /worldwartimeline/ has started

This cocks sucker isn't only a leftist. He is also a fucking sandnigger.

The world has gone fucking mad anons, time to arm up while we can. South Africa is just the tip.

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simu.jpg (620x465, 79K)

lmao why? the Swiss wrote the best guerilla fighter resistance manual in the history of humanity.

why is he even in your country, zeit zum ausschaffen.

Like I said, WW3 is seriously about to start so expect it all to change soon

I unironically know this guy in person.

Never talked politic with him though.

Attached: 109340-004-91C3EF6A.jpg (550x422, 29K)

Why does the Swiss need an Army?
You guys are the breadbasket of all the evil forces in the entire world. At no point will you ever be invaded. You might be colonized by independent billionaires but you won't need an Army

you guys actually might have the guts to do it though. lol

Why in the hell are you using a (((EU))) flag ?

>I unironically know this guy in person.
Do us a favor and kick him in the balls

No, our government is full of EU cocksuckers..

Attached: 1511136231699.jpg (645x773, 87K)

why are you looking at the nigger?

check the jews behind him, instead.

Wouldn't do that, would have problem with justice and wouldn't be able to posses a weapon anymore or do my military service.

Op can you explain this?

Attached: 80c88dd6.jpg (1920x1680, 253K)

>Complaining that his non-existant taxes finance the army

Meanwhile we pay fucking billions to goatfuckers and niggers.

Switzerland know they is a reason to keep your army intact, Germany don't. But I hope you can fight this whole left propaganda shit coming to your country per "young educated" people from the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXWUCmeUF9o&t=588s

>Un """Genevois"""

would you fight for people that tax the shit out of your ass, call you bigot, raciest on daily biases and actively try to destroy your culture?

Not fighting for such a "country", I would fight for my family and close friends but not for some politican

Well, Switzerland has the higher pourcentage of the west part of Europe.

Don't forget that Switzerland has a fuck ton of stranger, and being born from a migrant family in switzerland doesn't make you swiss (thank god).

I'm a stranger my self, but always grow up in switzerland, I want to naturalize, do my military service and assimilate.

That's not a right, that 's a fucking priviledge that Switzerland gave my parent and myself and I'm very grateful of them. Never would I dare to go to this country and then try to destroy the military, an extremely important constitution in our country, just because "muh anti-gun muh anti violence".

Why switzerland has even be possible as a country? defensive alliances from territories, + gun culture. Without that, switzerland never would have existed. That's why the army should not only stay but also take a much bigger place that it has now.

Attached: 1630566965854288.jpg (873x583, 88K)

>I'm a stranger my self
from where

>>War in Libya made him realize firearms and armies are bad
Which is philosophically true .
The fact as humans we still have militaries and conduct war after thousands of years of such shit shows we have not progressed at all.
And are doomed to failure as a species.

However in reality for now you cannot let your guard down and he should appreciate that sand niggers from his kind of countries and niggers from other countries have to be kept at bay.
As they belong in civilized/productive/peaceful society as much as a bastard at a family reunion.

Attached: 1350961953245.jpg (584x586, 131K)

>WW3 will start soon
LARP

I will do everything in my power to get more niggers into your country. If that means starting wars with some shithole African country so a bunch of niggers run towards Europe, so be it, I will support it. Your countries don't have enough niggers.

Europe in general always claimed racism in America is so terrible, those poor lil'o niggers, they can't get better because racist whites put them down. If not your anti-gun rhetoric we hear, it's all the "racist America".

Lets see how you like it when a bunch of niggers come into your town.

Portugal of course.

However, I'm not the type to scream and show my Portuguese identity in the open. I really want to assimilate fully to the swiss society, be a professor and maybe even try some politic in the SVP party (just an idea).

I think that I will soon do a demand to be naturalized in a few year, when I'm going to have a more stable situation. Then, I think that I will renounce my Portuguese identity. I know that I'll never be 100% swiss, I'll have Portuguese blood, that's not a shame but I want to contribute and really enjoy the privilege of being in this country.

>war in sandcountry made him realise arms are bad and not the sandpeople

DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T

I'm pro guns and anti niggers. Please keep them.

Kick him the fuck out of your country.

I thought Switzerland had a based af government. Kick this stupid shitskin out

Attached: C4D809DE-124E-4E0D-9003-1D9D5AE36692.png (1024x1024, 53K)

can you hold a referendum on whether or not to deport him?

>tdg.ch/geneve/actu-genevoise/Un-Genevois-de-21-ans-s-engage-contre-larmee/story/16031425
>Un Genevois de 21 ans
>Un Genevois
>21 ans
>KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

What the fuck is this faggot sandnigger doing in Switzerland anyways? Kick him out already

We have some based politicians but the government as a whole really isn't. Pic related is a stupid fucking whore

Attached: leuthard_13.jpg (665x499, 34K)

nobody cares about whatnone sand nigger says.
In Poland, they are not even allowed to have opinions

>27%
My people are utter fucking cowards. What a disgrace.

Attached: 1394797253659.jpg (500x633, 67K)

Explain the Zauberformel cheeseman

Muslims are not supposed to pay tax to a kuffar power

that is what this is all about 100%

Seen her giving a speech in Geneva University to promote studies in Law---Really disgraceful individual. More worried from the people of the outside than the swiss.

More worried about the EU than Switzerland. More worried to let EU grap our guns than defending our army and gun cultures which are the fondaiton of this magnificent country.

She's a bolshevik.

>sweden 55%

Attached: 1521282665230.png (500x517, 51K)

About based swiss politician...Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=1IXsTKzOTvo

Attached: SwissMadeAss.png (136x102, 28K)

I'm all for a Swiss army, but I think mandatory military is something we don't need.
The only purpose of the Swiss army is defense in case someone breaks the law of war and attacks a neutral country.
In case of a war we have bunkers for 120% of our population, that's pretty good.
Switzerland will always be insignificant in terms of a military force.

why should I serve a country that doesn't act in her best interests and actively tries to destroy itself?
Sometimes you should just stop trying to wrestle the suicidal man away from the train tracks.

That's not very nice.

Attached: 335994425.jpg (800x449, 35K)

But don't worry...This anti-army group already passed a referendum in 2013 to ban the army and it was refused at 73% by all the cantons (all the districts).

rts.ch/info/suisse/5231091-les-suisses-ont-balaye-l-initiative-contre-l-obligation-du-service-militaire.html

they tried this like 10 years ago and got BTFOd by like 95% who gives a shit

Most white people in Europe probably wouldn't to fight for their country in its current state. I know I couldn't give less of a shit about the "country", that said I would fight for my family and my bit of land.

EDIT: It was to ban mandatory military service.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Attached: 1412493759523.jpg (2000x1838, 966K)

He got kicked out of his seat in Valais :((

So does he have stopped politics for the moment ?

Might try to talk with him when I'm a better person.

Leftists at least western ones actually used to hate diversity/immigrations

The old labour/trade union movement hated immigration on the basis it drive down wages. On the left today many environmentalists don't like immigration because more people=more resource extraction needed to support them more land pave over to house them etc

>Not fighting for such a "country", I would fight for my family and close friends but not for some politican

Leftism, the post

yes hes pretty much a dead end. he wont be reelected. he was deemed "too extreme". also i hate the portuguese but i hate albanian more. kill 3 albanian and i will personally vote for your citizenship

I heard you and your fellow people are utterly racist, Jean-Jacques.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI

How did he get in? I thought Swiss immigration policies were based

would you bother fighting for your country if crazy lefties were to take it over?

>you don't need an army (knowing all the traditions behind the Swiss army etc)

You're the same kind of faggot who tells Americans you don't need the second amendment the British aren't going to invade anymore

lol you believed pol memes and know you're a faggot

Killing enemies is your duty, and this is a foreign agitator trying to get rid of your military. Enemies foreign and domestic.

>memeflaggot
Kek. That's a dog calling me flea-ridden

don’t worry, swiss hate niggers and we also hate people trying to destroy our army. this will backfire for niggers and anti army fags at the same time.

Chink kike, replace her.

WE WUZ SWISS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

would I fight for my country? definitely. would I fight for the current government? never. I would say many Europeans see it that way

how is sweden so high?

You should be ashamed if you have moor in you, if you do, you're tainting them.

Unfortunately your country seems to love to fuck them and keep them as pets. I feel genuinely bad for Europreans, most of you guys are only going to realize why we are so racist when it's too late.

Don't worry, Switzerland already voted 73% NO to refuse to abolish the mandatory military service, we have a genuine democracy...Not perfect but genuine.

Medpacks, is disbanding your army something that is a topic of debate in your country is it just this one faggot?

Attached: boop.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

Seriously why do europeans countries allow shitskin foreigners in the first place?

I don't even know what the hell you'd do with an army.

Attached: SwissNeutral.jpg (251x297, 9K)

better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

We will send her back to Wakanda

For the same reason you and me have guns at home you retard

>they literally destroy our countries from the inside.
ya think??? i always looked at switzerland as the epitome of white civilization (even after they did away with the user bank accts). you can look forward to to encroachment on your firearms rights to gradually make their way into the media --- probably as a result of a shitskin resident alien stealing a gun and murdering white people. thus it begins

Everytime these niggers (it's always the same fucking people) try to push stuff like this they get btfo by the general population. Most people here aren't self-loathing cucks yet.

Moor ... Kek.

Attached: 13654330_10208717342423698_4202513784328177486_n.jpg (960x804, 82K)

Then you should get a bill drafted that forces him and his ilk out of the country.

Notice how niggers aren't flooding their country? That isn't coincidental.

Pretty sure the Swiss were even more racist than Hitler during WW2. That nigger is going to disappear soon.

>Pretty sure the Swiss were even more racist than Hitler

Nothing wrong with that buddy

>Then you should get a bill drafted that forces him and his ilk out of the country.

As I said, not perfect democracy.

You can't violate all treatist, (((human rights))) , EU bilateral,...

Before, you would need to break everyone of them and that would be realistically hard.

But make Switzerland a monarchy with me in it's head and all fix a lot of things.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: pCxuqjXP) 03/19/18(Mon)23:34:49 No.164601805▶
> (You)
> Then you should get a bill drafted that forces him and his ilk out of the country.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: pCxuqjXP) 03/19/18(Mon)23:35:38 No.164601891▶
>
> Notice how niggers aren't flooding their country? That isn't coincidental.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: kxXyQnVK) 03/19/18(Mon)23:36:11 No.164601946▶
> (OP)
> Pretty sure the Swiss were even more racist than Hitler during WW2. That nigger is going to disappear soon.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 4qP7IGy/) 03/19/18(Mon)23:38:44 No.164602216▶
>
> >Pretty sure the Swiss were even more racist than Hitler
> Nothing wrong with that buddy

You never went to Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich, Bern ,... don't you ?

I've been racist for a very long time. Growing up among niggers and muslims does that. Even the leftie "no borders" cucks will realize it at some point.

what happened ? lol.

I was replaying to the "Notice how niggers aren't flooding their country? That isn't coincidental."

What the fuck are you trying to do

Never said it was wrong, I admire it to an extent but since this America its hard to do so. Especially since America was made for Germans, Anglos, Nords, and Meds, to all enjoy themselves and unify under one flag, but now shitskins and indians ruined this dream. This dream along with the American dream, we need to destroy the Coca Cola, Pepsi, Walmart, Amazon, ( you get the idea) monopolies, those guys are pulling the biggest strings in this whole situation. Then go for bigger targets like the Jews once they lose their support from corporations, and are left to only trickery not money.

Attached: 1517372129518.jpg (2048x1210, 402K)

Sup Forums went nuts !

I was replying to the user who said "Notice how niggers aren't flooding their country? That isn't coincidental."

Swedes are willing to fight and die to protect the Somalis plowing their wives.

I'm pretty sure you would want an army if you're in the middle of this shitshow. I don't want to go out without a fight if it ever comes down to it

Attached: ss+(2018-03-19+at+11.39.43).jpg (625x600, 126K)

gib Schokolade

Attached: 1505779405343.png (529x554, 59K)

ohh yes we are !

Attached: 1517979887796.png (2000x1125, 1.67M)

By KEK make it happen. Race war now.

Attached: 00 Trump Portrait.jpg (618x570, 46K)

The"war" in Libya.

Hahhaahaha. My sides; good job Op for being such a huge faggot. What is your point here? Who cares about this shit. This dude has no leverage. You just try to spray shit in the yoghurt. Faggot.

Hack Sup Forums
Yeah, can you follow that up with a post that doesn't look like it escaped from the matrix?

>Leftists at least western ones actually used to hate diversity/immigrations

What you guys (mostly mutts) call left has nothing to do with the real left. SJWs, faggots, feminazis and other entitled fucks who do not have a real job and spend their life bitching online have nothing in common with the true left born out of the industry and wage-slave services.

All these fucks would be sent to re-education camps in China or Soviet Union labelled as parasites of the people.

We should abolish it

Attached: 117742-b_tH4IfhRBwneZPRTAqiJw.jpg (600x448, 50K)

>what is ironie

You dumbfuck

And we should abolish your existence too