What is her appeal?

What is her appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjPY0Kd9IJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine

Chuuni + being addicted to giant explosions. Teenager who can be stroppy but can also be bro-tier and isn't a total bitch. Compares favourably in personality to the likes of Kazuma and Aqua.

She's a quirky loli that enjoys explosions. Her color scheme is really appealing, her voice is pretty fantastic and she's bro as all fuck.

14 is prime.

Explosion loli

I cannot possibly
youtube.com/watch?v=tjPY0Kd9IJU
>imagine

Would you happen to have the webm of this? I just realized it's missing from my Megu folder

Why is Megumin supposed to be a weird name? I think it sounds cute.

Imagine your legal name being "Mikey" or "Mikester" instead of just "Mike." That's what Megumin is to Megumi, it's the silly and childish version.

Thank you for this. This will forever be in my head whenever these kinds of threads come up.

She has a really cute cat.....

Brutal facefucking and choking

She's exactly what I'd want to be in a fantasy world.

Make a good wife-

When she puts on her pajamas...

voice actor

Harvesting (You)'s I see! Looks like your harvest will be a big success. Good job!

Which one is her VA?

Memed to the end

Genetically engineered to be cute

Her powerful brain.

Left

Long hair doesn't fit Rie as much as short hair.

And YunYun's name?

All the crimson demons have names like that. All of them.

Yun is a japanese name too. Doubling it up cutifies it massively.

All Crimson Demon names are weird, but not the same kind of weird. Megumin and Yuiyui's names would be nicknames under normal circumstances. Yunyun and Dodonko's names are onomatopoeia; and Hyoizaburo sounds like the name of a blacksmith from a Japanese children's tale.
Then you have Arue, whose name sounds relatively normal considering the fantasy setting.

Best

Her hat has a face on it.
Which is pretty cool.

left, obviously.

She has that body and design that makes normalfags think "she is a bit young, but..." and makes lolicons think "she is a bit old, but..." and makes patricians think "she is fucking perfect." Hence the mass appeal. Also she is adorable and full of great personality.

is there a term for lolis that arent quite lolis but somewhere in between?

teenagers?

Funsize

If hebephilia is being attracted to girls midway through puberty, could we call her a hebe?

I want to lift her and fuck her in mid air and show her my explosion magic!

I want to shower her with love for being so great.

this, too

But does long hair fit Megumin?

Oh yes

Long hair fits everyone. It's more feminine and hot as a result

Why was he so mad about his dick being called excalibur? Isn't that a compliment?

>names both his figurative AND his literal dick in one episode
Slut

It's constantly sheathed, only lasts a couple seconds, and uses a shitload of energy

Any news on the anime project announced during the radio show?

Worth it for absolutely demolishing the opponent

Hoping for something when book 13 gets released 1st of Dec...

Explosions

Is this fine? Just made it.

so why aren't other charcters like Komari nearly as popular as Megumin when she's the same age and height? Is she too close to a loli or is Megumin simply flavor of the season?

Jailbait.

I think they're both really sexy.

Personality

pedofaggotry, low testosterone.

Chomuske is a girl. Let her dress up.

He can't pull it out

Who would want to?

How push is Megumin in the later LN volumes? Only on 6 and wew.
>ywn cuddle with Megumin to stay warm and make her mom filthy rich

Takes while, but they are the series OTP.

Because he would rather have one or two little chuunis running around, and wait about 5 years for that. Not a baseball team immediately.

>Not going for the immediate baseball team and making her be the one who tells you to stop to prove how good their body is
Shit taste Kazuma

Start small, but imagine them having 12+ kids over the 20+ fertile she's got.

He's up for it....

Chuuni bullying is the greatest gift

Damn this one looks good. Most doujins tried too hard to make her curvy.

She makes my dick asplode

The curvy one in this is...Kazuma...

She's the same age and height, but she doesn't have the same personality, or the same hair style. The hair style is a major plus for me here.

Thick

In general, all the Crimson demon names sound like you took random Japanese syllables and slammed them together, much the same way that some of the characters names sound like they took random English phrases and used them as names.

The difference is that Japanese are more sensitive to odd japanese names than they are to odd english sounding names.

She's an interesting character in a show filled with caricatures.

Personality.

Sugita's wearing a wig, isn't he?

Has anybody read the new doujin?

No, my tags don't cover it.

I'm definitely a normalfag with respect to lolis, so had a laugh at how true this was to my mindset.

Not seeing this on exhen.

I think you have it spot-on.

>shoving your dick into her throat so deep that it makes her neck bulge and her choker starts to suffocate her
Alright, I'm erect.

Do you have a source on this? Never seen Chomosuke dressed like that.

Nothing

Jailbait is too vulgar a term for the delicacy that is Megumin.

I was hoping for the finger on her mouth, but thank you regardless

Fat Kazuma was a bit disgusting but it turned out okay.

there isnt any

Pretty sure it's the manga.

Please post more bullying

Because Megumin's outfit design is absolutely genius. Archetypal without being generic, sexy without looking ridiculous, strong contrasting colors, looks either erotic/adorable/cool depending on the situation, can be instantly recognized by her silhouette or color scheme alone.

These are their WN designs.

Say nice things about them.

They all look older, which appeals to me more.

All the budget on digital effects went to her explosions. How can you not like such a tiny girl with such beautiful explosions?