What a pussy beta faggot i hope you guys self insert as the girl

What a pussy beta faggot i hope you guys self insert as the girl

I want him to flip out and kill her in a slow, agonizing and humiliating way.

I self insert as the smugness

only cucks read femdom shit to be desu

I dont see the appeal. I like smug anime girl reaction pictures but this whole chapter and all the storytimes were just boring to me. I would rather read nisekoi

This is practically that shitty manga about teasing a beta guy, nothing more than trash.

I don't self insert all, it's pathetic. I seriously hope none of you do this.

Please berate me more Nagatoro-kouhai

But I selfinsert as god watching over them and not intervening.

Of course I self-insert as boy since he is literally me and the situation in the manga itself is my dream.

I dont self insert at all.

What manga is this

Literally a poor man's Takagi-san with worse male character

This. At least with Nishikata you can at least see why she likes him. The dude works hard.

this guy gets it.

What? Are you implying this brown girl like her senpai?

I try to self insert but it's impossible. most people wouldn't be able to as well since this guy is on a whole new level of pathetic beta. Be honest, if this happened to anyone normal the first response would be "fuck off".

Wait, there are people who DONT self insert as the girl in femdom?

not self inserting as the cum

GROSS

Why is her ankles so fat?

She uses them to kick people

I feel so conflicted, I want to be bullied, but I want to be Nagatoro too.

who can stop her?

Please don't bully me, Nagatoro

Not me.
Love that panel.

Literally wife material.

Femdom is an homosexual fetish

I would but Senpai isn't my type.

The moral of that chapter was "don't self-insert."

So this is a smug cunt humilliating a beta fag every chapter?
Meh I rather read Takagi-san

I'm pretty confident with myself but love self inserting as senpai, its nice to feel weak!

>imagining touching her leg through her pocket

I am cum.

I have yet to read the manga, but at least in the two cg sets he released before the MC was not fully pathetic, there was one instance where Nagaroto became aware that he could drop her if she did not stop with the bullshit.

his cock

that's, that's what this is all leading up to, right? he's not just gonna take this shit from her and not get anything worthwhile out of all this abuse, hopefully?

Who would win a fist fight, nishitaka or this beta MC? Would takagi do anything when nagatoro steps in to stop nishitaka from manhandling her senpai?

they should make new tag beta male lead not weak male lead cause there is difference between weak and beta

This is going to last 300 chapters and be canceled without any kind of dick inside girl action, right?

I've been lonely enough in school where this type of abuse is seen as a plus for me. It crosses the line if the girl of interest brings the humiliation to other people's attention. Then it's no longer a masochistic bond between two people, it's just group bullying and crowd mentality and that shit is almost always an awful experience. Which I hope isn't what the manga is taking us. I don't mind if it's just kouhai bullying her senpai for embarrassing shit that he's liable to getting called out for.

Bullying is still a way of expressing interest and care. Some desperate person would be satisfied with that much.
It is better than being ignored/avoid. I once read a shojo about one SM queen being fired by her "slave" because she pull an "ignoring" card on him too much instead of standard whipping and kicking.

Also the kind of bully that pull blueballing on you but have normal sex with the chad is the worst and unsalvagable kind.

>victims
>getting anything out of their abuse
that's like saying your executioner has to suck you off after you die

I bet there are some sick fucks out there that would get a kick out of doing something like that.

You seriously don't see anything about sexually satisfying a person you love after debasing them and humilliating them to their absolute lowest, as a reward for having let you have your way and being a good boy/girl?

Not even S/M but even I see the appeal

Don't get your hopes up too high.

Anime when?

I don't get it, what's the appeal of this manga?

You either hate her, love her or just complain about it without reading it.

its for people who like the manga swweeet or sundome

She's way too savage to be compared to sundome

The other one, Ibitsu, I'm still waiting for retribution. GOD damn hell.

I'm curious, is there anyone here which actually enjoys this without being into femdom and not a beta?

I would not have the patience to put up with this level of bullshit.

>self-inserting as anything ever
OP confirmed for mega faggot

How much back and forth is there? I kinda liked the hand thing people have posted where she seems actually scared she lost the beta.

It appeals to me because I bullied/teased a girl I liked back in middle school. I'm sure this is very common.

This is just an extreme one sided version, Nagatoro is just a sadodere(?) I forget what 774 calls her.

smug kohai, pretty common these days.

yea sundome was just submission fetish stuff, not pure bullying

>i hope you guys self insert as the girl
That's fucking gay.

Sundome is pure love. You forgot Takagi-san and pic related

Ibitsu is a masterpiece, there's not a lot of masterpiece manga out there.

>i hope you guys self insert as the girl

The entire chapter was dedicated to saying self-inserters are losers in real life. You never learn, don't you?

>a shojo about one SM queen being fired by her "slave" because she pull an "ignoring" card on him too much instead of standard whipping and kicking.
Do you happen to remember the name?

>Also the kind of bully that pull blueballing on you but have normal sex with the chad is the worst and unsalvagable kind.
But at that point you could just ignore her, since it's clear that she won't doing anything to you. The only thing that could possibly make it worse is if she somehow convinces Chad and his friends to beat the shit out of you.

Wait, this got serialized?

The lesson was she's a top tier waifu that will act our your self insert fantasies.

Nagotoro is love

Nagatoro-san is amazing. I want her to castrate me.

This is an Oreimo tier story, without the actual sibling relationship. Mark my words.

>not fuck instead of kill

Why not both?