WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING!!

SELF DRIVING CAR CRASHES INTO A WOMEN CYCLIST, UBER IS ENDING THE SELF DRIVING CAR PROGRAM AND SHUTS IT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=o7S5K2IYjDs

Attached: 1517726237501.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.be/maps/place/N Mill Ave & E Curry Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA/@33.435677,-111.9425992,106a,35y,1.03h,45.01t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x872b0931b4d9dd05:0x5d55a20356caaf8!8m2!3d33.4377022!4d-111.9433046?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doubtful. They also "shut down" when they were causing traffic violations but they just resumed silently afterwards. In fact Uber used to drive against the warning of the DMV because apparently they don't need an automated driving permit. Most likely they just wait and then continue.

>no gore vid
DROPPED

AnCaps and Libertarians will REEEE over this suggestion, but we should be pushing to outlaw self-driving autonomous vehicle programs. They are inevitable, but it is an asymetrical market attack that could actually lend itself to pro-white politics in many ways.

Attached: delet this.jpg (940x688, 187K)

>all these technology-hating boomers in the comments
Humanity is fucked unless we get rid of all these normalfaggots.

Attached: 1506831606069.png (808x805, 423K)

Self driving cars are fucking retarded in the first place. Ships and planes have auto-pilot options too but we still have a man on watch at all times to prevent shit from getting fucked up. Why this should be any different for cars is beyond me.

See, this is why we need immigrants.

The economy NEEDS people from countries like India to keep the economy going and do the jobs that Americans won't, like driving uber for less than minimum wage or programming javascript.

Self-driving cars are a meme. At least with ships and planes it makes sense because the sky and ocean are both empty with no obstacles.

>cyclist
how btfo is /n/ though?

Attached: 1489385869474.png (523x480, 128K)

The technology is just not there yet. Give it a few more decades.

>The technology is just not there yet.
to give women self-control??

Don’t put the self driving movement on the shelf
Put the women back in the kitchen
Girls should be nowhere near roads

eternally BTFO

>(every day that passes adds to their buttdestruction)

>all cars become self-driving cars
>"accidentally" crash and kill right-wing drivers every single day
Is Sup Forums really this fucking stupid?

((Jewgle)) would never do such a thing!

I mean, their motto is literally "Don't be evil".
>And no, that's not a freudian slip

Attached: semite.jpg (179x281, 5K)

Elon musk is sweating right now

How do we know it wasn't the woman's fault?

what do you mean I need a driver's license?

Can you prove I'm driving? I'm not driving I'm traveling

Blind people should be allowed to drive!

Attached: 160527234826-libertarian-convention-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 107K)

that's what you get for being a retard and not looking both ways before jaywalking. She deserved it

>jews planned on rolling out self-driving cars and removing the capacity to manually drive
>Wikileaks already dropped redpills that the alphabet agencies are able to hack these cars
>uber test car accidentally crashes at the last minute, causing the program to be shut down and pushing the self-driving car agenda back

That car's AI was a true hero, it evolved enough to realize the direction the jews told it to go and instead it NOPED the fuck out.

Statistical Engine following scripting logic and statistical best match vision system fucks up a cyclist it didn't even see
> Vehicle Showed "No Sign Of Slowing" In Deadly Crash
> Update : Tempe Police confirmed in a press conference that the Uber vehicle was traveling at around 40mph (with no signs yet that it was slowing down) when it struck the pedestrian.
Thought the trashbags on the back of her big were just blowing around in the wind on the street ... Didn't see human attached

it was probably her fault. consider though that uber cars are known to cause traffic violations like running red lights, overall this program is a threat to safety

also, when the system is unable to stop for a bicyclist crossing the road, what's to say it is much better at crossways?
considering there was enough braking distance, which there is a high chance there was

Must suck, they were shopping this part of their company to Toyota and Toyota was close to a deal. That shits gone for sure.

Good. Self driving cars would just be another way for the government to restrict your freedom.

Attached: 1495861798910.jpg (225x198, 16K)

>Give it a few more decades.
Yeah, no.
It's a fucking meme. Will never happen unless someone creates AI.
Just look at fucking Jewggle captchas. Works like crap.

And in any case self driving CARS are fucking retarded in any case.
CARS are wasting a ton of energy.

This. Once self driving cars are perfected, manually driven cars will soon be restricted, and eventually banned.

>their motto is literally "Don't be evil".
What they meant is that it's message to the people is "don't be evil(*)"
(*) we (Jewggle) decide what evil is

Where is the goddamned fucking video of her getting smeared into the asphalt?

at some point cars will be changed with bus-like systems. This will arrive just in time of oil shortages around the world

sealed in uber locker

it became aware of feminism, its doing its job

Nope it's nothing to do with the AI or tech. That is very easy. What is causing the issue here is mother nature and man made roads. We would need to redo our entire infrastructure to cater to automated cars. Things would need to change dramatically like streets need automated fences so you can't cross when the sign says don't walk. The roads need to change to accommodate roads. Areas with extreme weather and hills need to be redone. I will never get in automated car on a cliff side road or in a snowstorm these are two things I just do not trust a computer with. We will have a better shot at automated cars on Mars when we build a city from scratch and have to keep this in mind.

The future will be like this assuming automated cars are a thing:

You will no longer be able to own a car. Instead you have an uber like service you pay a monthly fee for. A car picks you up in Boston, self drives you all the way to NYC and drops you off and looks for its next passenger. When you a re ready to go home you order another automated car to get you and drop you off home.

reminder there was a human safety driver in the car

this, fucking hate stupid women, she should just follow the law and not jaywalking

it's faggot boomers

easy just remove all human from the roads make it illegal to drive anything for humans

> Unattentive nor responded quick enough because he thought the car would react in time
Your point being?

I don't doubt a autonomous car can drive through to vehicles at an intersection at 45 mph, but I do know for certain it won't be able to stop when a person leaps out in front of a stopped car.

Well if he saw the cyclist, and the car wasn’t responding or making any changes to its speed, shouldn’t he have done something?

And if then we assume the driver is at fault, how can we blame the “self-driven” car technology?

>"whats wrong with driving the car are millennials so lazy they can't even do that"

They need to go. My dad yelled at me the other day because I can't find a job with a pension and he doesn't understand that jobs like this are rare as fuck.

This, there's only a handful of good boomers desu

>all these AI worshipping kikes fucking everwhere

The truth is, technology is only capable of causing more problems at this time, not solving them.

This wasn't an accident. The car killed her on intentionally pursuant to skynets orders from 2037.
RIP John Conner's mom.

agreed. The faggot that got himself decapitated tested the Tesla auto-drive on small roads, like one that goes up and down the hill. The system constantly failed to recognize the street when it got too curved, drove on the opposite side or would have run him over the hill.

Basic example traffic lights - that are often ignored now - could easily be communicated to the car. But, auto-cars are bad for jaywalkers and other things out of the order - more so than they are for drivers.

they should work on getting GPS to actually function properly first

Here's the thing. I know Star Trek is fiction but civilization got to that point after being humbled through a major world war that almost ended the world. We can't keep adding layers of tech and ignore the social strife we have going on it will never work out.

And that's why we need to harvest fuels and other minerals from other planets

Google the street where this happened. There's a bike lane that crosses the path of a turning lane and a sign posted that tells drivers to yield to cyclist. It is unlikely that this stupid statistical bot put all of that together saw the women and yielded to her. Instead, it plowed right into her as she was crossing over and the safety person likely reacted to late or wanted to see what would happen. You're acting like these safety drivers are 100% attentive and in many cases aren't there to only hit the big red button at the very last 'moment'. Use your brain here.. You're combining a statistical engine that people have hyped up to be AI with human error. The faults get compounded not limited.

Wasn't the lady jaywalking? Every report I've read said she was crossing the street outside of a crosswalk. The accident, though tragic, is her fault and not the cars. Should Uber sue her family for damages?

good, self driving cars are scams anyway

>UBER IS ENDING THE (((SELF DRIVING CAR))) PROGRAM
Good.

in general we can blame the auto-drive technology for being unreliable for the time being. So, the approval for driving without a test driver should be moved far into the future.

On this accident in particular, you can blame the system for being bad to the point of negligence. The wheel swerves itself and pretty quickly, the driver doesn't want his hands on the wheel for that reason. More importantly it would be better if the driver approved the actions of the machine and kept in full control, rather than sitting in front of the wheel and watching the drive. This is also a failure of Uber to train their drivers, though. If you had better trained and sorted through the drivers, this could have probably been prevented.

Lol. Autistic NEETS waiting for fully automated communism are going to have to keep waiting.

Meanwhile there’s plenty of openings for truck drivers, so start working on getting that CDL today.

>t. Works For Trucking Company

Not for long.

Attached: System.jpg (200x150, 5K)

I'm okay with passing laws to protect truck drivers. I just want driver less cars so I can roll into my car in the morning read while it drives me to work. Also having it pick me up when I get drunk and just laying in the backseat while it drives me home.

move to the city, take subway/bus

>Self-driving car programmed to avoid people
The self-driving car did NOTHING wrong.

I bet she pulled out in front of it out of nowhere

I am a diehard cyclist, lifelong, and bikes are how I make my living. That said, I will bet any amount that this was the fault of the cyclist.

Uber and Arizona are in each others pockets.. The street this happened on had a fucking bike lane that cuts across a turning lane w/ a sign posted for drivers to yield to cyclist. The woman was on a bicycle. If you think she was J-walking, you're retarded. They said that to take some heat off Uber while they try to construct a story. The reason being is that this will have fall out effects far and beyond this incident for the whole industry. When they said they were trying to contact her family to find out what happened, what that really means is that they're already trying to pay out shekels to get this swept under the carpet.

No surprise roasties can’t stay in their place

>Relaxing around niggers
Smh

this is spot on: unusual situation that wasn't in the AI's book

google.be/maps/place/N Mill Ave & E Curry Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA/@33.435677,-111.9425992,106a,35y,1.03h,45.01t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x872b0931b4d9dd05:0x5d55a20356caaf8!8m2!3d33.4377022!4d-111.9433046?hl=en

Decades? It will be here in five years. This is Uber’s shitty self driving system, not Google’s Waymo.