Houseki no Kuni

Winter when?

7 days.

They should have skipped the ending and continue up to Phos not daring to talk with Cinnabar

Will it get more popular after winter arc ?

Why does Antarcticite wear such feminine heels?

It may break ice floes, but it makes my dick harder.

maybe a bit

Professionalism

Why did he flip out when he heard the word humans?

So how is this any different from SU?

It means they are either coming back or she talked to the moonmans.

HEY, MY DIAMOND!

Winter is coming

Why are diamonds so best?

Shinsha!

Because spoilers
He is a robot made by a human

It begs the question of whom exactly did she learn the word from. Sensei obviously wants to keep their apparent distant origin a secret.

Obligatory reminder

New adventures in the fluffy white snow!

Not anymore.

>season 2 never
guess ill just enjoy the ride while it lasts

Is not flopping thought.

That's a big sword. I doubt Phos could even lift it.

doubt no more

Read the manga faget

Don't worry, Antarc will teach her how to do it just fine.

How? Did she make mad strength gains leading up to winter? I guess they will explain it next episode.

Why is bortz such an edgelord?

I have and thats why im upset of no season 2

Ahh okay. I don't mind spoilers, i also heard phos gets an unpleasant design change from some user. Will the anime reach that far?

they won't

What is Bortz supposed to be? Diamond leftovers?

They were all out of his name on license plates.

1. No, it won't
2. >unpleasant

She changes little by little throughout the history. The unpleasant part is debatable. I ended up quite liking the lastest after a while. Phos gets more masculine-looking and that upsets some people. Not even an S2 would really reach the major change, unless it was 24 episodes.

Have faith in fujoshi.

But what about Cinnabar? Is Phossu that unfaithful?

What will happen?

If I recall correctly it's a diamond that's not cut out to become jewelry or something, so they use it industrially. Probably to cut other stuff up. Makes sense for him to be literally edgy in all senses.

It's more than unpleasant, it's disgusting. But we at least have a very nice interim period.

It's a diamond with many impurities and a polycrystallic structure. It is used as dust on drill tips and such

How is this show far better directed than his previous work on GATE? Is it the strong source material

Winter arc, new op i hope.

post winter Phos gets an ugly hair cut, the anime may fix it tho

Could you elaborate as to how it is disgusting?

And if your argument is that it's too male don't even bother

Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Shinsha might have gotten her heart swept up but I don't think Phos is aware of that, user.

Transexual faghag-tier aesthetic. That haircut does not work with the gem people bodies at all.

It wouldn't be half so bad if not for the horrendous moon clothing though. They just don't suit more or less ANY body type; it's like homosexual Hamlet cruisin' for D I C C.

>disgusting
Neo Phos is cute

Is Phos not himself?

That's a perfectly valid reason in this series. It skirted (no pun intended) the line of androgyny throughout to emphasize he sexlessness of the gems. Nu-Phos just looks cluttered and trying to hard to be masculine AND feminine at the same time and accomplishing neither. It's a fashion/character design catastrophe.

>That haircut does not work with the gem people bodies at all
The fuck does this even mean? It's just short bishonen hair.

I've seen the haircut argument and it's understandable, but clothing? It's weird in a good way and stands out (positively) from the gem's usual attire

not enough license plates

Do we even have a clear idea of what Phos is anymore?
Aside from "asshole."

And what did you even expect from beings with this sort of cuisine?

The frilled, sheer fabric high-collar doublet AND short-shorts onesie combo is NOT flattering.

An incredibly complex amalgam,
but just like Frankenstein is still referred as his own being, Phos is still Phos. She's her inclusions after all.

Well, now this is just a matter of fashion taste, and I'm really no expert in that field. I like it though

Taste maybe?

I mean, for the combined tortured Ego and memories of vanity of the entire human species, and they decide to make a 20th century art deco romper take of 17th century attire?

I can only assume it's the Prince dressing Phos to look like a pseudo-slutty jester to make Phos look stupid

But what about the sword? To me, the hilt looks nice, but the blade is too thick
Well, he did dress her in a dress of sorts on their first meeting, what could you then expect of him?

You sounded just like a stereotypical gay fashion designer now, holy shit.
I'll give it to ya though, the lower part of the attire could have a little more detail.

Suffering.

Would it be better is they dressed her in their bodhisattva (or what are they supposed to be) dresses?

I would think so. They're pretty aesthetic for the character designs.

Cicada looks fucking awesome in his Earth-anaut getup, majestic.

Now imagine Phos like that. Not really fitting, imo

bare hands?

Maybe a 1 hour special?

Friendly reminder that if you dont read the manga YOU CAN NOT participate in these threads.

Is Bortz constantly supercharged via head pats?

Oh, I even have a relevant image. Not with lapis head though

Since we're somehow in the topic of fashion, why don't all gems (or at least the ones on patrol) don't wear some sort of full body spandex suits? If they shattered, the clothes would more or less hold them in place or at least prevent from raining down from the sky like the Amethysts this episode.

>crossberyl.png
what does that mean?

Decided to read and finish the manga today after this episode.

I feel very sad inside.And anxious but mostly anxious. Seeing Phos develop in that way was really fucking enjoyable but also sad or rather I suffered. Great manga overall.
cant wait for the moon field trip.

The sharp shard would probably rip the clothes, and if you were to make ones strong enough to prevent that, they would constrain movement

Can I at least post more Jade?

umm cuz you know the r-red cross and h-her name is red beryl s-so I thought...

I love field trip arcs in anime/manga
it hurts just a little

oh and
Phos betraying Sensei, just that thought alone makes me very sad. I loved this part and any part with this man.

Jade is always welcome
to be memed at

who?

>Amethystx2's scream before they shattered
You could taste the "I don't want to die" fear.

Looks like a faggot, dropping the anime if it ever comes to this.

Why was the main lunarian in this episode so big? It doesn't really make sense from what we know from the manga

So, I been spoiling for shit and found out that They rescue everyone from the moon and all live happily as being completed versions of themselves.

Oh, those are very good points. They could still all wear the thigh highs and gloves like the diamonds to minimize scattering, I think.

Haircut is shit but I think it fits with her being a badgirl anyways.

That's not true

I think you got the spoiler for some other manga

It won't so you're safe

My desire to fuck her has been rejuvanated

I so want to know that as well, I was very skeptical going in. GATE's directing was not too impressive.

It is supposed to be alien. The design is doing a very good job of that.

Why are these gems so lewd? The way they said their nicknames in English was damn erotic.

So how do fans of this show and manga rate it? Want to get into it but how good is it?

I would lose my shit if they went for an OP or ED change, especially if it's a scene integrated ED.

On the contrary, isn't it supposed to be human, coming from the used-to-be-humans? It would be alien to gems, yes, but not for us

Maybe the staff at Orange?

i think his moon clothing is pretty cute
the greatest tragedy is the loss of lapis' hair though