Remember Rhodesia? SA is heading down the same path

Rhodesia used to be a paradise.

Then Mugabe and his black people destroyed it all.

To this day, niggers rape and murder white farm owners; steal white people's family farms.

NIGGERS GET ANGRY AT DEAD WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE FARM'S MAGIC WITH THEM.

What magic?

The magic that makes the crops grow in neat little rows in the spring.

>Niggers are lazy and stupid at the same time all over the world.

And are displaying it in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Attached: 1397544799559.jpg (1200x835, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc
newobserveronline.com/south-africas-new-president-we-will-seize-white-land/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=6wMMcCkRAsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blacks cannot technology either.

What will South Africa do when they run off or kill all of the white brains?

Attached: electricity is raciss.webm (400x400, 1.74M)

My grandad once told me he was in a situation like that where loads of people were at the gate trying to enter the property, he said he pulled out a sten gun and ''dealt with it''

Needless to say he left Rhodesia soon after that.

at least USA will not become south africa thanks to mexicans :D

thank you mexicans

Smart to gtf out of there. South Africa heading the same way.

>SOUTH Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

>The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against. The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

>It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

Attached: 1519842843591.jpg (2048x1336, 461K)

he looks on you with shame bong. Cleanse his homeland of shitskins to he may rest in peace

Can't kill them all the way, even if you try

Attached: black man brings the heat and sparks.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

Surely he died from internal injuries later, wouldn't you think?

lol

>USA will not become south africa

You sure? The signs are pretty bad. Lots of similarities.

Attached: 1425682712846.jpg (1672x818, 620K)

How the FUCK did that guy survive that? Even just the fall should have splatted him

lol that nig hit 88 mph and left a fire trail

but in seriousness, what did he finally touch that did this? it looked like there was a good 20 seconds of him touching all the wires to begin with

>Lots of similarities.

Yup, that's why I make that comparison. TV, popular culture... sometimes you're not sure if it's ZA or USA...

"need to heal...bring the races together...black and white"

Whitey should fuck off back to Europe then.

>NIGGERS GET ANGRY AT DEAD WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE FARM'S MAGIC WITH THEM

What?
Source?

you all need to go

Attached: native_n.jpg (166x303, 7K)

American Blacks and academics are unironically saying that whiteness is a disease. And the media gives them a pass.

This is what we get for giving them trillions of dollars of gibs.

They hate us.

Attached: 1386281329004.jpg (1060x1342, 514K)

Honestly, who gives a fuck? White people aren't native to Africa in the first place. You have to be retarded to want to continue to voluntarily live in a nation infested with niggers.

It would be like me moving to Detroit and staying there and then when half my family gets killed by feral Negroes I complain 'niggers' when in reality it's just as much as your fault as it is theirs for even moving there in the first place.

Attached: 1444958271628.png (359x330, 145K)

Blacks vs Technology.

Attached: ELECTRICITY DOES NOT GIVE EXTRA PRIVILEGES FOR BLACKS.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

Just like nigs in America right

That ain`t wakandish.

Attached: 1519884130195.jpg (541x494, 31K)

when you are kind to your foes, they will just use the freedom they gained against you....

Detroit is a good example. It would be like living in detroit and getting flooded with nigs.

There is enough land in Africa. The blacks came because the white cities were useful to them.

Attached: 1506140830727.jpg (715x883, 196K)

>treat niggers like animals for decades
>one day let niggers loose
>whoa why they want to kill us hurr savages
I dont know why should anybody care about people in sa

>Africa can't be farmed because of the clima---

Attached: tobacco-farm_zimbabwepast.jpg (980x400, 127K)

He learnt his lesson, and thus, he became a little whiter. A little whiter everyday until he becomes a white guy, then his genes will be turned into royalty ones, and have white, intelligent children.

LOL, or emigrate to France.

Attached: 1491159673857.jpg (615x441, 115K)

>niggers act like animals
>treat them accordingly
>dumb fucking liberals demand you stop treating the animals like animals and let them rule you instead
>don't lift a finger to put out the dumpster fire they created

Fuck off cunt.

>>treat niggers like animals for decades
>one day stopped it
And thats the problem on Africa, at least here on south america the conquerors got rid of almost all native population lol

plants be racist

they only wana be with whites

Attached: ug-uganda-poverty-assessment-reducing-poverty-through-agriculture-homepage-780x439.jpg (780x439, 88K)

Never forget that the land in South Africa that the niggers have ALREADY stolen is going to waste. Lying fallow because the thieving niggers cannot and will not work the land they stole.

newobserveronline.com/south-africas-new-president-we-will-seize-white-land/

Attached: 1502413938697.jpg (830x626, 84K)

>what did he finally touch
Ever noticed that birds sitting on power lines don't get fried either? The current was happily unaware of his existence until he provided a short cut to ground by touching that anchored wire.

>at least here on south america the conquerors got rid of almost all native population lol
maybe in chile
definitely not in brasil and similars

Black people are strong unlike white fattys

venezuela

>"white"

Attached: Venezuela_election_photo_560_373_80.jpg (560x373, 57K)

>invade their land
>why are they mad wtf fucking animals
Fuck off mutt
Well yeah that works. You either kill off natives or you get along with them. You cant treat people like animals for decades, give them no education and then get surprised when they chimp out.

Yup, those countries imported black slaves too, so there is another example that niggers are subhuman

>surprised when they chimp out.
south africans are not surprised.

The bars have been removed from the zoo. (Pressure from USA liberals/western countries) Now feral animals are free to roam.

>The bars have been removed from the zoo

An overwhelming number of Blacks and Jews want whites to be genocided. See them say it in their own words.

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

>Two and one half hours of activists, talking heads, and world leaders admitting: White Genocide is real and it is a crime under the UN Convention on Genocide of 1948.

Attached: 1474982802240.jpg (738x606, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6wMMcCkRAsk
/theme

Attached: if the top picture had not happened then the bottom one would not have happened.jpg (832x1280, 281K)

>Hard working African woman harvests her crops while lazy, white slut poses for a photo op
>Blacks BTFO!
In a world without logic, this makes perfect sense

>another example that niggers are subhuman

Pic related

Attached: 1519384938283.png (840x647, 598K)

Must be why that diabetes rate is so high

Black land thieves cannot get 1 percent of the yield that the white farmer got 3 decades ago.

>Blames Whitey

Attached: 1439853644808.jpg (500x418, 144K)

Demoralization shills confirmed, they wants whites out of Africa

A independent saffer run state is achievable

We got here first, and we paid for it. You haven't done anything, ever.

SA was once a paradise.

Now it is niggers and disease and decline.

Thanks to Jews and the US and the UK, the whole country has become blacked.

Attached: 1519456742924.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

Plants hate niggers. Crop yields show that.

The only niggers that plants love are the niggers who are under direct control of a white plantation owner.

Attached: and he was happier too.png (502x391, 331K)

> nig hit 88 mph and left a fire trail

LOL at time traveling niggers.

Attached: 1499545457724.jpg (500x640, 44K)

indeed...

Attached: Zimb-Land-6.jpg (660x438, 131K)

its fake

Attached: niggers take advantage of nice white ladies and steal from them.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Bantus aren't native to South Africa either

I laughed too.

Attached: 1509149926278.jpg (633x713, 74K)

Isn't time to return magic?

Haiti

The magic is called “agriculture”, user.

I wonder (((who))) is responsible for that?

this

>tfw you'll never have a comfy homestead/smallholding in Rhodesia

would someone end his misery finally?!

I am from Durban and the photo on the right is not an exaggeration.

Nobody. It's natural. Different races do not coexist, only Whites are retarded enough to think "we're all one"

Yeah, they gave them education, jobs, housing, hospitals. Those absolute colonialist bastards!

Glad you made it out, user.

Sorry about your homeland, though.

Attached: 1519476800668.jpg (346x316, 17K)

Did they ever get caught?

Apparently so.

Apparently they are doing hard time.

lads what can people do to help
i can send 1 or 2 men
guns,
ammo,
water
we need to organise

Shlomo, please

Like the UK is any better holy fuck. There are people actually protesting knives

i'm one of the men a friend is a maybe

Attached: 1472495288464.jpg (720x720, 187K)

What the fuck how did he survive that?!

>invade their land
>their land
>their
I don't see Khoi-San peoples chimping out, gnomesayin

Nobody is really native to any place. People have been migrating since the dawn of men.
When whites migrate it’s called colonialism.
>colonialism BAD
It’s just ok when darkies “migrate” because of (((conflict)))
>refugee GOOD
Failure to see the writing on the wall is willful ignorance or collaboration with (((them)))
Which way will your body swing in the breeze on the DOTR?

this

This is the only way to deal with niggers. They cannot stand up against organized or premeditated violence from whites. Niggers are purely 3 dimensional beings. They have no concept of planning or consequences and therefore lack the ability to strategize against opponents. This is why if South African whites organized, they could massacre every nigger in South Africa and turn it back into a first world white ethnostate in one generation.

Niggers running the countries have no idea of the basic concepts of economics.

>or anything else

Pic related.

Attached: 1509590667328.jpg (700x865, 93K)

>tfw Rhodesia must have been just absolutely gorgeous
Imagine would Africa would look like without Africans.
now they are in our countries, rotting them from within. Black people don't care about anything, not their kids, not the environment, fucking nothing.

Electricity is much like nigger, always pick easiest path.

>Would nigger electricity rather:
>A) Follow its designated path filled with hwite invented resistance and control.
>B) Follow shortcut provided by strong liberating kangz.

>always pick easiest path.

Attached: 1521232256622.png (1054x602, 460K)

You're a native Siberian go back to Siberia God made America for the white man

Niggers live to murder and steal.

Attached: wut.webm (534x398, 869K)

Niggers will turn another paradise into a 3rd world country unless the UN or US steps in.

Where is the UK? Where is the Netherlands?

Niggers are bad leaders. We do not want to live in their worlds.

Attached: uhhh.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

>88 mph

Attached: 1521259513914.jpg (398x331, 28K)

Thats india you worthless piece of shit memeflag

Around Blacks, never relax.

This is true on a micro as well as macro level.

Attached: 1521490282243.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

I never forgot Rhodesia

Attached: f6aGZRc_d.jpg (640x1138, 66K)

but now the Haitians are invading us. As always the black society collapses and goes to the countries with a good pass to parasitize

>parasitize

Attached: Another Nigger Kicks it up a notch.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

I wrote it wrong?
Deep down I'm a little sorry for these negros; like the ones in the video

Where was this?

No, user. You did fine.

I was referring to the parasites that blacks are - infesting the healthy places and destroying them.

Attached: manly tears for a bygone era.jpg (1000x653, 138K)

What happened? Did the nigger get caught?

Rhodesia was beautiful but Mugabe didn’t ruin it. Not killing niggers after we had them pick cotton or just maintaining them strictly as slave labor caused the collapse you shortsighted faggot

Literally should have gone into Africa once we used up our slaves and taken the rest or killed them that’s it. Animals this close to humans must be domesticated or you get modern day America