Sup Forums does Isekai

>Friendly Truck-Sama visits you.
>You are reincarnated into a generic fantasy world.
>What do?

when i reincarnate am i a boy or a girl??

You get to choose. But either way only girls will find themselves mysteriously attracted to you.

I put on my robe and wizard hat

>It's always truck-sama

Why can't train-kun ever send anyone off?

The virgin walk vs the chad truck-slam

Everyone is going to say
>I fug my waifu
So I'll give a more serious answer: I invent the bicycle and open a factory and also invent the assembly line. I use my money to hopefully create the first internal combustion engine (unless I can make an alternative using stored magic energy). From there I make mopeds, motorcycles, cars, and ultimately, planes.

>generic fantasy world
Kill self again until I end up somewhere interesting.

Truck-Sama must strike anywhere and anywhen to supply fantasy worlds with a constant stream of heroes.

Truck-Sama has also failed to learn that there are countries on earth besides Japan.

>if American
when in rome

>if Japanese
get grind to OP, get harem

>if Chinese
become god

>if Korean
get as much knowledge as possible before the world inevitably kills me off and sets my shit

Why not serial killer cannibal-chan?

>I invent the bicycle
and how are you going to get the materials to build one?

i become the truck

That’s actually very smart, most people skip to gunpowder. That said I think there’s a reason Bicycles took a while to catch on that I can’t remember.

Truck-kun gets sent to another world

>claimes
>valent
>heros
k

Strike the earth?

>not ultimately trucks

you had one job

Marry truck.

>I think there’s a reason Bicycles took a while to catch on that I can’t remember.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say lack of good roads. Suspension on bicycles were not a thing originally.

Kill myself again and hope to God I don't come back

I organize a secret society where trucks and people work together to find good candidates for reincarnation. So its like a buddy cop thing, except they kill children and teenagers.

Instead of taking weeks to get iron to build a gun and going down the gunpowder route I create a taser gun

I think that’s a part of it, but then there are off road bikes. I think it might be that the bike chain is harder to make than you’d think.

What about planes?

Has it ever been the truck driver been the one killed and sent, or the truck with driver/passenger drives to another world unexpectedly?

I work on planes for a living, I'd make a better plane than a truck.
A shock filled with compressed air and a spring on the front and rear tubing shouldn't be too hard to build if I hire lots of people to work on R&D.

can i be an over powered immortal ageless wizard loli

I do best girl.

train-kun sent Tanya to her world

>He crashes in a dui.
>Truck-Sama is reincarnated with him as his Waifu.

I mean literally wtf

Not to begin with, but you can start an epic quest to become one.

Do you slowly accrue more infamy over time and become a well-known serial killer?

thats fine

didn't know taser guns were easier to make than normal guns

I mean magic?

there is a LN about this tho the guy brings over reversi and advertises it as an "easy to play game" as opposed to that worlds chess

>get power
>get harem
>fuck harem
>become a god
>make my harem goddesses so they can live forever like me
>watch my decedents for entertainment
>make sure the have good live
>kill harem
>reincarnate them without memories
>make them my harem again
>repeat until bored
>take over other worlds
>become god of many worlds because I am bored
>my boredom turned me into a villain
>get killed by hero
>reincarnate back on earth without memories
>truck-sama kills me a few years later
>reincarnated into another generic fantasy world
>repeat

Are you the reason there’s all that ‘don’t eat shrimp’ crap in the Bible?

>Be some fat ass neckbeard
>Think that if he got transferred to another world he'd automatically become competent for some reason
>In the medieval age no less

Bet that most of you fags couldnt even cook / butcher a chicken muchless live on your own

9 out of 10 you niggers are probably gonna die from day one, the rest either became some plebian farmer or slave

Become a guardsman or a baker, get a comfy job and live a fantasy life eventually marrying a local girl and having a comfy family

the first bicicles were made from wood

>>Think that if he got transferred to another world he'd automatically become competent for some reason
Because that's the whole point of an isekai friend, you get transported to another world and can now do whatever you want, it's escapism

I buy a horse cart and start running over youths to send them to my world

Well hence you get reincarnated I.e. start as a baby. So you get a decade and a half to aclimate, plan, and seduce childhood friends.

That’s admirable,

>Be a self respecting adult
>Prefer to live several years wallowing in your own shit and piss for some reason
>Cant even fuck bitches for over a decade

no thx

I don't know what you are implying, but I don't care for shrimp. Still, I have eaten it a few times. Also, I haven't read any of the bible.

It's never the adventurers that make a generic fantasy seem so warm and inviting it's all the background characters doing their thing and setting the world up

Look, unless you're really good at machine tools, and know how to make machine tools without any other machining tools to help you, what you're going to make is not going to be very useful.

>Prefer to live your life as some commoner

The faceless black land lord just fucked you're waifu and her sister because he felt like so

How long did you take to get potty trained? Most people are done by two. Your childhood must have been interesting.

>black
Blacks don't exist in generic fantasy

>What do?
Be disappointed I wasn't thrown into real life middle ages where I could use my historical knowledge

I don't think that would work

If the printing press hasn't been invented yet, then make that. Otherwise just invent a lot of simple tools or mass-produce steel.

I only isekai into noblebright settings.

That you were Capital G God in this world in a previous life and are the reason for all the wired rules in the Bible that say you can’t eat shrimp (which if you are a biblical scholar is as big a deal as the being gay thing) and you can’t wear two kinds of fabric.

>Two years
>Years

boring as fuck. this is why no one will ever love you

>Screw being a hero, it´s villain time guys
>Go infiltration/assassination/Intelligence route
>use magic for stealth. if you can´t see me, you can´t kill me
>no need for adventure guild and quests if you go breaking and entering
>steal information, play sides against each other, benefit rothschild style from world affairs
>no one knows i´m around and meddling with shit because i don´t go on an adventure to defeat the demon king
>instead of living in a mansion that was gifted to me by some lord for rescuing his daughter with my smartphone, it´s safehouses
>not princesses and knights are my buddies but skoma-dealers and fences
>when shit goes south, story becomes about exit strategies and not how delicous grilled dragonmeat is

hey as long as it works

>Woman of the 'ara ara' variant
>Learn the language if not automatically learned
>See if people are born with magic or learn it
>Practice magic while doing lowest ranked guild missions
Live amongst the people generally

Yeah. Me what I’d do is try to make it as an author and rip off real-world fiction. Though the ideal there is in an industrial fantasy.

Hopefully your memories don't reemerge until you're at least 4, so you don't have to throw away your conceptions of language before learning a new one, and you can skip the self-shitting phase.

>learn the language if not automatically learned
I'd pretty much be fucked then

am i overpowered as is with all Isekai? what type of world am i in? is it some edgefest? do i have some crippling disadvantage that just kinda goes away after a while?

Do you want to go to a stealth game fantasy.

>invent truck
>teach someone how to drive
>have them run me over to send me back

Do you want a harem or a reverse harem experiance?

Every world needs a truck-kun and I'll become the one for that word

>becoming Orville Wright is boring
>fawning after your waifu like a creep while she tries to ignore you is okay

Your first youth you send to our world is.. Hitler. Good job.

Oh. Well... sorry.

>Check Status
>Max out "Identify"
>Blackmail nobles with "Identify"
>Overuse "Identify" to solve all my problems.

I think it’d be pretty comfy, if boring. It’d take a while for vocal cords to develop, Time you spend learning the new language. I think a year or two of just sleeping and observing in exchange for having to wear a diaper isn’t the worst trade.

>the virgin isekai

No one cares about bicycles except you, you massive homo. Go back to your fixed gear piece of crap and stick your massive pussy in its front basket.

what would i do?
>rape an elf

Real world fiction only becomes popular because of its relation to whatever the current situation was. Shakespeare wouldn't be popular if there aren't some sort of fantasy-world equivalents to the themes presented.

>Ask to be iseka'ed to a nearly indentical world like the one i am living save for this world exists a few years back
>Or just ask to be time travelled with all my belongings
>Sell the patent of my smartphone
>Buy Google stock
>Be the boss of uber, facebook...etc myself
>Seek out potential actress / model before they became famous and recruit them
>Buy Sup Forums off moot
>nurutards and DBS fags are banned on sight
>There are retards who prefer to live in a the medieval age without internet or anime for some reason

Gunpowder is a relatively simple mixture of saltpeter, charcoal, and sulfur. To make a bike you'd need a civilization capable of mass producing intricate metal gears and chains. Gunpowder is probably a ton more simple than starting a factory which relys on advanced gear design in a medieval setting. Plus you'd run into the issue of roads.

You are only as strong as the next Joe or as strong as you can make yourself (applying yourself early gets you an edge, but it’s not a cheat).

There’s white, black and grey. You get what you are looking for essentially.

The disadvantage is wearing a diaper but it does go away.

I don't control who gets sent, that is the job of fate.

Become one of those edgy rapists. Shit must be cash.

Wow, pretty based of him; Thank god his Isekai stopped Germany from going communist at the end of the 1930s!

You're gonna a rape a virgin elf, right?

Fantasy world that is near modern technology is better in that case. Elves and internet.

>Elf
>Virgin

Pick one

Yeah. Hence I would aim for quantity over quality. I’m not aiming to be Shakespeare, I just want to earn a decent wage and introduce the world to anime tropes.

>There are retards who prefer to live in a the medieval age without internet or anime for some reason

That´s because not even a billionaire can buy a magic submarine-zeppelin filled with demihuman slavegirls.

Gunpowder has the advantage of having used before the creation of guns.

Could live with the monsters

It doesn't work if you look it you know. It would be way too easy for any user to jump in front of a truck otherwise.

are there loli elfs?
are elf lolis virgin?
i just want to an elf

In a world full with knights that fight head on i´d rather be the guy that stabs them in the back and lives.

I wouldn't make gunpowder ever because killing shouldn't be that effortless and impersonal. I'd rather not cause the extinction of dozens of species and create an all-powerful empire thanks to my invention.

Then be that empire instead.

Don't listen to him. Everyone knows there are virgin elves and even virgin elf queens. You just have to act fast before they are raped by others.