DUMP YOUR STOCK AND DELETE YOUR PROFILE

Corruption from within Facebook working with dictators who paid exorbitant amounts of money. Tomorrow.

Attached: Unknown.png (225x225, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>facebook stock
Kek, anyone who buys social media stock is a retard.

Attached: 1508005970945.jpg (236x236, 17K)

bump

theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/data-war-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-faceook-nix-bannon-trump

Already posted this shit on here, no one gives a fuck because it means these movements were more or less manufactured.

People are gullible swine and should gtfo.

Puppets should just off themselves.

This has been obvious since at least 2008. The bigger problem is most of you are retarded.

This is why my money is in twitter

>these movements were more or less manufactured.
You mean people posted on facebook publicly? And a firm looked at that data and then sent them tailored messages? Whoa. What a crazy thing to do.

That's because this place is flooded with retarded norms. I didn't make a profile until after it became popular and it was just to shitpost before getting banned.

It's fun how, due to the Cambridge Analytics thing, leftists are shouting all over reddit to dump facebook too.

should i dump my stock or hold

Question: Do companies apply affirmative racism to their cyber security? My guess is that they don't.

>This is why my money is in twitter
Maximum b8

Psshh... Myspace is going to make the biggest comeback ever seen on Earth. Screenshot this.

I get the "dump stock" part, but why delete my profile?

Wait I thought shit like this doesn't happen when we have net neutrality which we still have until next month? What happened

More like they accepted disclosure agreements on stupid "psychology quizzes" and "IQ tests" without actually reading them, giving written consent to have their profiles and all their friends' profiles scraped for all their private information (insofar as being disclosed on Facebook) and then sparked a movement that they came up with to test their hypothesis, using that data to target the relevant crowds and create the catalyst that effectively resulted in shit like Trump making it into office.

Attached: 324a433445eed6130cb9b83c1fbf754a-1200-80.jpg (610x450, 34K)

>people choosing to believe in stuff is illegal
Never got that meme. So if input a poster up somewhere about a public figures, I'm a Russian bot or some faggot programmer spreading fake news? And it has nothing to do with the information being true?

The cambridge story was probably to get ahead of this one.

> Facebook powerful enough to influence elections but only if you pump in millions of dollars

Dump your stock now goy. there won’t be any elections in the near future and Facebook will totally disappear overnight because of one or two posts on reddit

So a republic instead of a democracy?

It might still be a stretch to claim, but regardless of all the Russia bullshit Trump could very well have gotten the presidency because of Bannon and Wylie's work, with financial help from that other guy.

Bannon didn't do shit except suck his own dick.

>DELETE YOUR PROFILE

> actually having ever been retarded enough to join facebook
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
faggot normies
you're all pathetic larpers

>making piles of money and then selling at the top is retarded
And then you wonder why you don't control the world's financial markets

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

So basically, what every app on your phone does?

>DELETE YOUR PROFILE

All that does is restrict yourself from accessing your page, silly Goy.
Nothing ever gets deleted.

That guardian article was my only, and initial, source so far, and it would be great to see the documents they claim to have seen; They suggested Bannon was using the breitbart network to aid Farage in the British Referendum before learning of SCL's work on information manipulation, taking inspiration from them in creating Cambridge Analytica.

People can and will believe what they want to believe, even if that's not necessarily the truth.

Despite the citations, you actually can't verify anything on this firsthand either without access to all those documents they've supposedly viewed.

Found this propaganda on kikebook.

Attached: cuck propaganda.jpg (376x436, 45K)

Any evidence that a story like this is coming tomorrow?

An addendum that even if it is the truth, there's no guarantee you're not being manipulated or used in someway either.
I guess it's moot after a point.

Bannon is going to prison for treason and I can't wait.

What's going on?

I am of the impression that the liberals are now turning on facebook, and know facebook is the Sith Lord they seek to defeat to save the world. Zuckerberg is their next Putin? Didn't see that one.

I disagree
.... like... your pres.election campaigns last so long.and the donations and the money and the marketing during them are endless. Someone buys some ads on facebook, or analyzes some facebook data.. it's
1. a single drop in a river of money and marketing
2. that's something that any remotely serious candidate's campaign should already be doing. If youre in USA, in 2016, running for president, and you didnt analyze such data and buy such ads then you're completely out of touch.

GOY BYE!

LOL...you actually believe this.
time to go take some more lithium dipshit

The only shocking part to this story:

Group gets millions in donations and the best company name they can come up with is "Cambridge Analytica"
It costs like $300 to have some marketing guy invent a decent name.

Cant stand Bannon but cant get over that you actually believe this

AMAZING READ
that was better than a movie

dump instantly

Oh, give us more than that. We've had other insiders drop hotter potatoes than this and stick around a while.

*pokes with stick*

Come on, OP.

You're probably right on that. When you get down to it, it doesn't matter what they thought they were doing, because it's basically the kind of research that was going on in the past anyways. The only difference could be that we're closer to creating a better algorithm to handle it more autonomously.

>2018
>still using zuckbook
Are you fucking serious? I ditched my shit like 8 years ago.

Reported to the Southeastern Conference

Attached: blacked.jpg (640x648, 70K)

Give a social group the footing and coverage they need to become dominate, influence culture and the way people think, influence political policy.

What better way to do it than to flood and manipulate the social networks people use every day?
It's nothing new though.

Haha ! Already dumped all my stock and deleted account weeks ago..

Bump

Attached: 3DA59D37-C4C5-47FF-AEA1-2A12AFAC6E2C.jpg (2000x1333, 412K)

>They targeted a political movement that was tailored to the needs of the people
>This is bad
Just admit you want a jew run Technocracy and get it over with.

Sorry, never deleting facebook. The marketplace is useful as fuck, can sell a car in 10 minutes with that shit

>2018
>having a goybook

shiggy fucking diggy

>Current year
>Still using Noseberg

Attached: 1519593651306.jpg (500x492, 27K)

Better question, faggot: why do you have a profile?

>having fb stocks
>feeding the jew
>for marginal gain

Attached: 15012514829490.jpg (624x351, 132K)

facebook supports pic related
and they HATE anti-globalists

Attached: 23-phoenix.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 164K)

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (514x733, 56K)

Attached: C53BBD63-1B91-4629-99BC-FCFDA1110BE4.jpg (736x755, 358K)

>Step up to the plate another man left on the table.
I have heard people say shit like this irl, bursting with moral superiority and pride, and all I could think was,
>I've decided I am finished eating what I wanted off of this meal that was fresh when I started, you may now have my leftovers.