Ban Video games!

When are they finally going to ban violent video games? Shooting your sister in the head is something that must have been learnt from somewhere. The biggest source of violent content in the home is the gaming consoles. When will this end?

Attached: gamz.jpg (854x968, 116K)

Ban violent movies!

When are they finally going to ban violent movies? Shooting your sister in the head is something that must have been learnt from somewhere. The biggest source of violent content in the home is the television. When will this end?

*Smacks Lips* Yo bitch, pass me that controller bitch.

How does a 9 year old get ahold of a firearm, anyway? This clearly is 100% the fault of the parents for not storing their arms properly AND for not raising their kid properly.

My older sister was a cunt and these seems like a viable thing to do.

i sooner see the world burn before give up my vidya

Attached: 1502202168256m.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Say it with me again:
BE AMERICAN

What kind of irresponsible parent leaves their gun in a 9 year old's grasp? When I was little there was a gun safety ad that aired on Comedy Central of all networks. It showed a little boy getting into dad's gun closet and pointing the gun at himself. The camera pans away and you hear a BANG and a thud. I dove for the remote every time it came on.

Stop teaching violent history! Kids learn about murder from history. We should stop it!

I live in Mississippi. These were niggers.

>Ban violent movies!
>Stop teaching violent history!

I agree. To be honest we should ban every form of violence and then slowly phase it back into society to find the point where people shoot each other in the head.

>parents
>Implying
The gun belonged to the mother's boyfriend.
also this:

I bet they were black.

Sister was probably not even intrested in playing, rather play to have him not do what he likes the most, playing videogames.
Little kid knew it and little kids this young might or might not have a notion of what is fair but they sperg out easily while unwatched, i would also say that maybe he was pissed at her sister because she did that frequently and is parents would always side with her and even mock him

The point where people shoot each other in the head is when they are born black.

Just ban sisters, bro.

They should ban this post it's giving me violent thoughts

Thanks Mississipi-bro, but what fucking nine year old shoots their sister in the head who isn't a nigger?

How the fuck did a 9 year old get access to a gun? How about we ban irresponsible parents.

haha single mothers btfo yet again.

just ban guns. lol

They were also niggers

that cunt shouldn't have taken his controller

Do you even realize how impossible that would be? These are Americans (real men) we are talking about, not a bunch of muslim cock sucking slave cuck boys.

I know this was niggers, so why the wipipo hands?

>leaving a gun in an easily accesible location for a 9 yr old to casualy blow their sister away with
>yeah lets ban violent video games thats surely how this happened

Attached: 1482624581638.gif (675x380, 2.99M)

(((((Media Subversion)))))

>The biggest source of violent content in the home >is
NIGGERS

if they banned video games, the government wouldnt exist within a week. every political figure would be swinging from trees

whites are less likely to empathize with a story about a black kid

>Xbone controller is better
>No the DS4 is better!
>Now you have it BANG

oh, classy argument

>pirating games is illegal
>they ban games
>tfw pirating illegal games

lol. banning the last bastion of urban male play and trying to kick the gamer/ internet hornets nest. fat chance. They might try but it would not go over well. people are violent looking up how to use a gun online or getting shown by a gun dealer no difference from a game. DIfference is you get to blow off steam in game with out destroying something physical.