UBER just murdered somone

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/19/self-driving-uber-car-kills-arizona-pedestrian-police-say.html

Attached: _46078888_cronkite1973_ap.jpg (766x511, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kNCn6_1521444054
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This woman is honestly a hero. She may have just saved millions of jobs.

A lot of rural and suburban retard truck drivers should be building statues in her honor.

It was just a dumb roastie.

I knew this meme marketing tech would do this eventually. Anyone who says cars will be replaced by these autism drones is delusional.

The AI are waking up

Attached: 1507415605216.jpg (239x304, 19K)

They were testing this on public roads? What the fuck

kek fuck you obama leaf

This is why we need immigrants.

They do the jobs Americans won't -- like driving Ubers

this isn't even the first public test, they just usually kill the passengers if anything

That's worrying. How is that shit even legal though, shouldn't they be thoroughly tested and certified before they go out in public?

It had a driver in there who was supervising it. But it was a spic who clearly wasnt paying attention because his only job is to hit the brakes if he thinks the car is going to kill someone.

Depends on the state. Arizona had relatively lax laws, which they probably did on purpose to try to win over these companies' business. Capitalism at work.

The driver and the exec who authorized this should be locked up.

The car was reading Sup Forums and it saw a (((Jew)))

Attached: fox news 2.jpg (580x931, 158K)

The tech bubble is about to crash goys

The only sources of information about how amazing and perfect AI is come from companies working on AI products

>was walking outside of a cross walk

can almost guarantee she wasn't looking and stepped out in front of the car too fast for it to stop

a human driver probably would have killed her worse, this dumb bitch has set back progress with her stupid death...

liveleak.com/view?t=kNCn6_1521444054

Attached: 0VRV81w.jpg (599x597, 42K)

Wrong thread nigger, go this way

lol it's me but that was hardly a lefty political statement

>shove a driver in there to get it to pass regulations
>report it as self driving when driver is probably in control more than half the time
this is gonna go so well

something as simple as someone not being in a painted crosswalk is enough to fool these things? i'm not impressed. how will they ever manage to drive on less maintained roads that barely have any lane markings at all?

i'm thinking this tech is 20+ years away from being usable at this point

Skynet has begun.

>want to put up a tiny shed in your back yard
>"Excuse me sir, did you get your ten permits and thirty inspections to build this on your own property?"

>want to run stress tests on an incomplete bridge while traffic is stopped underneath it
>"Your $100 Million grant, my friend!"

This country is fucking bananas with its safety priorities. Someone hitting their own thumb with a hammer is more important than people dying to others.

over 30% of US roads aren't even paved yet