The main character of the last anime you watched is summoned to your bedroom. How does user's daily life change?

The main character of the last anime you watched is summoned to your bedroom. How does user's daily life change?

Arrested

Intense sex forever

>main character
Think again fucker

Intense levels of spaghetti.
Desperately attempt to placate now very angry demon.

i guess ill be traveling

Umaru. I don't know if this is good or bad. Would she nug around me? Normal Umaru wouldn't be too bad to hang around with and play games.

>tfw live in a share house
>tfw she will have to share a single bed with me
>tfw will have to teach her english
>tfw it doesn't change the fact that I am the happiest goy in the world

Stock exchange market, here we go.

I thought again, she is still the best and the main character.

I guess he'd just stop by to laugh at me or something.

It doesn't.

That's nice, Meteora

Sorry user, but you're actually going mountain hiking with the TRUE main character.

Sup, Madao.

Sorry, Takakamo-san, but this isn't your spin-off anymore.

I just finished rewatching Fate/Zero. Hopefully Kerry won't mind the crampy room. There's no grail war to be fought here so I guess he'll eventually leave and continue being a mercenary.

Gonna mating press my waifu if I don't get shot.

me full homo now

I eat better? And Im gay

Depends on the grail.

It's Palmy. Maybe I'm pessimistic but I'm afraid horrific guys will also appear soon.

She'll probably be useless and give me more work. Especially trying to glue her back.

You could chip a sizable chunk off and be a millionaire. Then use the money to buy smaller pieces, glue it to her, have her inclusions naturally reassemble it to a single crystal and resell the chunk for even more profit.

If it's Reg then i'm fine, if it's retarded fuck then i throw her from the window to the street

I'd ditch him in an Art Gallery and hope he can't find his way back to my house.

That will take some part of her memories every time though.

>Yaa... Gomen, gomen
>teleports away

You're lucky she's a westaboo, you might actually have a chance

>Tsurezure Children
>no main girls,pretty much every girl who appears with their couples are main characters
This is bull frickin absolute horseshit,those bitches are already taken,can I go to THEIR WORLD and find my own instead? I ain't into NTR cuckoldry,cut me some slack mate

I can't tell if this would be good or bad.

Sounds like a plan to me.

>not having them all teleport into your bedroom since all of them are main
>not conquering them all with your gaijin dick regardless of their relationship status