Leaving Sup Forums

I can't stand this fucking board any more. It is completely run by shills. Not to mention the American posters who possess this boomer like naivety to them that just pisses me off, their constant Zionist shilling knows no end. Not to mention the slow realisation that every right wing movement is completely ZOG owned. The anti intellectualism on this board makes one a dumbass, everything is a one sentence hit piece, no nuance, all propaganda and shilling.

The modern world is completely Jewish and Jew owned. There is no salvation from this. I'm going to commit suicide, it's the only way out. It's the only way to know peace from this Jewish menace.

Attached: 1404577346606.jpg (1600x1422, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk&bpctr=1521505363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Sup Forums isn't dying, it's stronger than ever you kike nigger

Attached: download (27).jpg (790x820, 46K)

>pol is dying
Lol I found the new day redditer

Attached: 1521405960199.png (496x496, 33K)

Don't commit suicide idiot. If you hate your life so bad then make at least an organization of other self-hating bongs and cleanse your country from shitskins.

yeh BritFAG your committing suicide because 1400 girls where raped/groomed by Muslims while your country is talking about going to war with Russia

See you tomorrow

Attached: goy.jpg (688x456, 36K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

Tommy’s not a Jew, m8

YOU POST THIS EVERY DAY!

YET YOU NEVER LEAVE!

When the going get tough, the tough get going. Butch up, junior, and stay in the fight.

it really is becoming like GLP and ATS before it.

It's only a matter of time before we have the music video threads where people post their fav nostalgia rock vids.

The comments under posts are also very predictable. Then again, all conspiracy boards are really the same, it is fun for a while but then you realize its just the same people saying the same things with same bias. Then you can predict what each thread is.

Pol is good for breaking news on current events and that is about it, but there is so much excess in each thread that it waters it down significantly.

If you're white, no suicide, please. There are other online forums and boards that you might like better.

You’ll be back. You have nowhere else to go.

Attached: 427240AF-5F32-4A86-8F3F-45ADF3790FAB.png (900x802, 468K)

this
i came back after a couple of months and this place is better than it's been in a while

>its easier to blame britains problems on everything else
>hey jamal my wife is ready for you

fuck you.

Congratulations.

Attached: 1470965526333.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

when you commit suicide you are spawned right back in more shity situation.

tell us how podesta dicks feels like in 10 years faggot

Where is the wall? Where is Trumps wall? Where is the wall? Where is the wall? Where is Trumps wall? Where is the wall? Trumps wall? Where is the wall? Where is the wall? Where is Trumps wall? mps wall? Where is the wall? Where is the wall? Where is Trumps wall?

Attached: wall.jpg (697x351, 61K)

Stormfags get out.
Reeee

Attached: 1457720521927.jpg (1188x864, 103K)

The shill cries out in pain as he shills you.

>Not going out in a blaze of glory.

Attached: 1468720008140.jpg (250x240, 12K)

Attached: 345gf23.jpg (680x709, 54K)

Attached: 65462373234.jpg (458x413, 51K)

Don't kill yourself user, you are worth more than that. Why would you kill yourself over something stupid like that?

I know... I come here every day, it is really sad lol, but I cant stop it.

Red pill me user - What evidence do you have that the holocaust occurred?

Start up something in real life. I met up with the dailystormer bros in my area and made friends for life

Thousands of cross referencing testimonies, from perpetrators and victims, records from the actual concentration camps.
Literal piles of gold teeth.

consider this
And then discard this idea because it's obviously dangerous and ludicrous. I'd never advocate for such a thing, not in a million years.

What of jews who give testimonies of having an utterly mundane experience going through the camps, describing nothing resembling genocide or even harsh treatment as political prisoners?
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk&bpctr=1521505363

>jews want you to die thus if you suicide they win
Your choice

bye reddit

Of course it's a briton posting this
can you fags get any worse.

I mean, I get that your country is going down the shitter at an insane rate.
But atleast do something cool before you blow your brains out with a knife attached to a firework.