youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk&t=1s
amazon.com/SmarterFresh-Sprayer-Premium-Stainless-Shattaf/dp/B0108GMCWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is that?

It feels good though

Jewish water fountain

still better than sharting in the mart
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk&t=1s

Attached: 1510664596766.png (1440x1675, 1.87M)

Digging into your anus with tissue isn’t much better

Instead of wiping (like normal people) people in France and Germany penetrate their anus with a stream of water to wash the shit out. They're called bidets. Lol, I literally couldn't find a toilet that had toilet paper during my time in London

Wait.... You guys don't? Ewww!

Lol, what the fuck. This has to be a joke. Do Eurosharts really do anal water play in the bathroom like this?

>not using a bidet

enjoy your shit

Wiping the exterior of your anus is better than penetrating it with a stream of water and mixing up last night's dinner

How wet does your ass stay? I thought people at least dried off with something after using a fag fountain.

I just use an old wash cloth with a bit of soap.
I seriously hope none of you faggots still use paper...

Imagine after you take a shit, you get a free enema as well. It's useful for yuros so they don't get shit on the cocks of the muslim masters.

>Penetrate
No, have you heard of this thing we can do with muscles called contracting
>like normal people
Yeah because wiping shit off of your skin with tissue paper is hygenic in any way
>I literally couldn't find a toilet that had toilet paper during my time in London
Bad bait, you've obviously never been to London

That would explain why the British guy my friends brought over one time who took a shit in my house left all his shit-covered toilet paper in the trashcan instead of flushing it. We were looking around for the source of the smell for days until we found it. What a truly backwards people.

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

Jeez, another slide thread.
And another proxy fage bumping his own thread:

Attached: 6548ADAE-AC64-4488-B8A9-9597ADA2DF5D.jpg (1024x676, 80K)

I thought bidets are an american thing.
Never saw them here.

I tried them once and refused to try them again, it is like taking a super-soaker to your butt.

It is called toilet paper, but you guys are so cucked you stop using it to "save the trees" or some retarded hippy shit.

Do you hang it up on your towel rack when you're done wiping? I certainly hope that is a disposable wash cloth that you incinerate after use. How uncivilized if not.

Literally BS. It is only something they use in Mediterranean countries

>have you heard of this thing we can do with muscles called contracting
Is that how you fight off Mohammed?

It's pretty common in Argentina. In Latin American forums we are mocked by it also.

I've never seen or heard of that.

>imagine you spilled peanut butter on a shag carpet
at least use a wet wipe you stinky fuck

Attached: shag.jpg (610x372, 71K)

>it is like taking a super-soaker to your butt.

this. I tried one in japan. not for me.

it helps them rinse the shit and cum out of their assholes after Ahmed has his way with them

Attached: GARRET DILLAHUNT.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

sage, also it's kind of weird Americans walk everywhere with gaping anuses

Attached: sage.png (1156x2031, 290K)

I see them everywhere I go in Cologne, maybe a West German thing (assuming your East German)

t. never been to the gym

Attached: Orc.jpg (604x453, 67K)

How much hair do you let grow around your asshole?

Of course he does. What else is he going to wash his face with in the morning?

>amerifats leave shit on their ass

Attached: 503513521.jpg (600x375, 57K)

If you got shit on your hands would you just wipe it off with paper or would you wash it off with water?

You mixed up europe with japan...

>A FUCKING LEAF
Go have gay sex with your faggot PM

Attached: treduefaggotdance.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

They have something like this in Thailand. I actually like it a lot better than the paper method. It's quicker and more sanitary.

More than you have, sissy.

Attached: mohammed helps saul do curls.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

If you relax your butthole you get cleaner.

>muh dik

Never been to anywhere south of Mexico so I wouldn't know.

lol

>Civilized Americans use bidets too.

That's why I use corn cobs and old See-ro Buck's cattle logs.

You litteraly dig poo out from your butt then? That's so 1900's, get with the times you barbarian.

>France and Germany
> London
Well, that does not add up...

Dry toilet paper is the worst and most unhygienic way of cleaning your ass after you had a shit.
Water is the best way.
Babywipes is the 2nd best.
The only reason toilet paper is popular and more widely used is because it dissolves easily (whereas babywipes don't), and by using toilet paper we don't waste a lot of (drinkable) water.

Attached: 28155886_392190364576275_2477325269338161152_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Here come the D&C shills. I know toilet paper is probably banned in whatever shithole you do not want us to know where you are from because muh trees

>scanning
average 56% American gym spotted

Attached: 1511866424814.jpg (300x295, 84K)

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

>be american
>be wiping shart residue from your ass
>could only afford the walmart budget toilet paper
>end up fingering your asshole through the paper
>finish wiping ass
>cheeks and rim itchy as hell because they're coated in dried shit and paper mixture
>yfw

Attached: average american.jpg (294x313, 8K)

As an american I can tell you, they most definitely are not.
Most americans don't even know they're a thing that exists.

> Eurofags literally penetrate their anus with a stream of water...
...and it's beautiful

>administering himself an enema two or three times a day
>has the gall to call someone else old fashioned

Bidets are in every way superior to tp. Entirely different experience you don't have to fiddle with paper, you can browse pol while your poo hole is getting cleaned.

YOU SPRINKLE THEN WIPE DRY CRUSTY ASS

>Serbia has never seen a bidet before

Attached: 1521430805044.gif (250x204, 974K)

>dig
this is why I disgust you eurofags

>not wiping with the left hand

I rinse it and hang it on my shitrag rack obviously...
What's uncivilized is cleaning your shit off with paper.
Tell me; if you stood in dogshit and wiped it off with toilet paper - would you consider your shoe to be clean?

based Indian

What a fucking shithead.
Just let the kid work out you dumb sandnigger.

POO

Even in rural villages in France and Germany I saw them, not so widespread in Britain but certainly in London

i want a bidet attachment for my toilet but dont want plastic crap, because it's porous and will end up gross probably

where can i get a metal one?

Surprised you know what a toilet is let alone a bidet.

I use a shattaf. Can't browse while holding it.

God bless you for pooing in the loo and using a bidet.

The water doesn't penetrate your anus. Jump in the shower and turn on the water or jump in the shower and start scrubbing yourself down with toilet paper. Which one do you think will get you cleaner?
t. American bidet user

I have a Toto Washlet and save so much fucking money on toilet paper that my sparkling butthole is just a bonus.

You still need to use tp you filthy animal

I would totally use one if I had one.

I wash myself with dry tissue paper to get all the nasties off the rest of my body too user

amazon.com/SmarterFresh-Sprayer-Premium-Stainless-Shattaf/dp/B0108GMCWY

>be indian
>shit on the designated shitting street
>go inside and wash your ass on your squeaky clean bidet

I use babywipes but I know that bidets are just the toilet paper version of those blowers that dry your hands. Do not work as intended

>turn on the sink next to the toilet, fold toilet paper over a few times and get part of it wet, wipe the ass clean, then follow it up by a dry wipe.

tfw wiping the best way

Attached: 1520455254554.png (938x680, 699K)

>There are idiots in this thread who don't wash their ass in the shower after wiping
LMAO no wonder amerifats keep having skidmarks

>Goes on to create a not even Sup Forums-tier shitposting D&C thread against Europeans
>Someone points out how amerimutts leave shit on their asses
>MUH D&C!!!11 WHITER THAT YOU MUHAMMAD!!

Attached: 1516266454618.jpg (282x178, 6K)

>he fell for (((big tp)))

is this a troll because i've never seen a bidet in my life except from when i used a squatty potty in china.

I always make a mess with those. What's the best technique? I used them in Vietnam but got water all over the place.

>handheld
no thanks i dont want to stand and spray at my asshole as shit water splashes all over my hand and toilet rim

i meant a in-the-bowl kind

>amerishit don't know what a bidet is

Attached: 1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg (1200x925, 156K)

Use low pressure and spray it from the front towards the back.

I also wash my butt with water after shitting. It's quick and clean.

But ofc american toilets are far superior

Attached: 1515340579349.jpg (968x1296, 648K)

That's what I do. I'm very regular, so I wake up, drink my coffee and smoke my cigarette, and then POO. Then shower, dress, and off to shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

>stand
No dumbfuck you do it while you're still sitting on the john

Is that for petite Americans?

I fail to see how this is cleaner than a wet-wipe. If it's generating the kind of mechanical action a wipe does, without surfactants, it would be immensely uncomfortable.

>>end up fingering your asshole
You do not press on your asshole you retards you wipe, wiping does not mean pressing your mixing up with a sanitary action with what you do with Muhammad

God I could do with one of those. Having to wash my arse in the sink is so awkward and ineffective. There's always little pieces of dry compressed shit in my arsehair that I don't notice until the next day.

Americans have a problem with using water to clean their ass for hygiene purposes. Water is great for cleaning literally everything else but the ass? Americans are worried for some reason.

>bird shits on car, better just grab a towel
>no need to shower or bathe, just use tissues
>washing hands? Why, just use tissues

A bidet is peak comfy, especially if you can get one with warm water and a warm dryer. Wipe away shit with toilet paper and finish off with a bidet. Or dont use the bidet because you have options. Are you that much of a closet homo that you can't clean your ass in the name of hygiene?

Reminder that prison rape is unique to America among developed nations as well.

Listen, I´m from germany, and toilets like that don´t exist there.
The only thing you may wonder about is the Flachspüler, wich prevents poseidons kiss.

The only way to get truly clean down there is by using the following method: bidet then baby wipe then bidet then baby wipe then paper then bidet then dab dry with paper.

Looks like a toilet for disabled people.

when I've tried this I found the toilet paper breaks up and rolls up into little shit stained balls which stick to my arse hairs, much better to use a cloth.

Did OP's post hit a nerve?

Attached: DE463CD2-04F6-4219-9FBF-12DE3B403D0E.jpg (1024x555, 89K)

You have to poo 3 times a day? I think you might need to see a doctor. If you can afford it.

Attached: 1521301046917.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

But this would be perfect for you fat americans, you could just spray your ass without having to even reach it

I would be scared to see that toilet at night in America, ¡los goblinos de las Americas habitan dentro!

Attached: 1518030507839.gif (640x550, 204K)