i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 19
>Daraa province; SyAf increases amount of airstrikes on rebel positions particularly in Busra al-Hariri
>Deir Ezzor; Large ISIS offensive against the SAA near Abu Kamal results in heavy losses for both sides, IS destroy 2 130-mm M-46 field guns
>Sec-General of the UN demands Hezbollah completely withdraw from Syria, adding they should stop meddling in foreign affairs
>SAA now controls roughly 75% of E Ghouta, now shifting ops to the suburbs of ‘Ayn Tarma, Zamalka, Arbeen, and Jobar
>Afrin; FSA mass looting city, images show heavy infrastructure damage despite Turkish claims to the contrary
>FSA hangs Turkish flag over Afrin legislative building
>Red Cross calls for access to civilian Syrian Kurds in Afrin
>100+ vehicle Turkish military convoy and company of Turkish soldiers deploy just N of Aleppo in Jabal Anak area near Anadan town
>Douma; Jaysh al-Islam counter attack SAA at Ash-Shifuniyah and N gates of Masraba, initially gain ground until Tiger Forces recaptured lost points
>Ru MoD; Several militant groups near Al-Tanf have been trained by US to stage provocations involving chemical warfare agents in S Sy

Prev

Attached: 150723296272420171016182218405 (1).jpg (1024x700, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/975880493035085824
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/975883125053149184
youtube.com/watch?v=fB1BDrFzFY0
youtube.com/watch?v=hv5BzovaaHo
youtu.be/_RhQhTy95cM
youtu.be/cvJ-a-YS4Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After Rebels Left to Idlib #SAA & #NDF & Security forces moved in to secure the area. Army was surprised by Ambushes. Some Units still Sieged & SAA have been failing for days to reach them.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/975880493035085824

Attached: DYsGIU9W4AAuuXt.jpg (425x270, 31K)

what the fuck is the meaning of this

Attached: file.png (966x596, 267K)

Sounds like pretty massive fuckup.

Death to great satan and little satan.

Attached: 1517091613615.jpg (600x500, 203K)

Attached: Outpost_AoEII.png (120x164, 11K)

ISIS claim 110 dead assadists

keeps the assad cucks out of idlib

Syria is like 80% sunni and yet a mormon is in control. How shameful, only respectable people there are the kurds

Attached: 893412386.jpg (1940x900, 129K)

Homosexual guardians of ASSadist sexfort were annihilated.

i heard assad was going to the front lines to direct fire for his men while counter sniping rebels.

Sunnis are not people silly

Attached: shia sunni.jpg (888x688, 227K)

Based Turks

Attached: ADD6DE9C-1084-4815-9CFE-86B8F348CE04.jpg (640x1035, 128K)

Well, there's always a silver lining to things.

Alhamdulillah, all kuffar assadist will be BTFO by Trump. Fuck muslim sandnigger assadists! I love islamist rebels btw, sharia will magically turn into democracy in Free Syria

oligarchs need that money

#Southern_Damascus Report spreading around pro #SAA Pages.
25 Martyrs in Al Qadam neighborhood that refused to surrender to daesh

Syrian News Channel ( Alikhbaria Syria) Correspondent :
More than 40 grad rockets have hit the turkish positions in the anadan mountains because of threats/provocation by #Turkey #Turkish to Tal Rifaat against us.

>#Russian Forces Somewhere in Syria on top of a tank. (Unknown DATE / LOCATION )

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/975883125053149184

Attached: DYsHvRIXcAAWjjP.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

This. Not gonna lie, former ASS*dist here. Watching Assad crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the barrel bombs.

brainlet here

what's the common theme in the US regime change policy from Mosaddegh-Saddam-Gaddafi-Assad?
Why did the US want saddam out?

>woman (male)

>Why did the US want saddam out?
The only thing that comes to mind is pressure from gulf countries and israelis

Sounds to me that hts made somekind of deal with isis to ambush some SAA. or isis had at least some insider Info. Also earlier they said they wanted to exhange these hts fighters against some civilians from fua/kfreija what happened?

Those countries weren't being good goyim.

number of reasons, a big one was Saddam trying to leave the petrodollar

>the homosexual zoroastrian cuck vs the testosterone-riddled mujahidine bull

>Sounds to me that hts made somekind of deal with isis to ambush some SAA.

Sounds pretty plausible, though if the timing did go wrong there is possibility that the green bus took wrong turn at the sednaya crossroads.

Of course they had weapons of mass destruction, goyim.

they all opposed (((American))) foreign policy interests in one way or another

t. rapefugees

b8, but it's always useful to remember that in the 1960s-1970s sunnis lost control because of constant infighting, only alawis had their shit together

youtube.com/watch?v=fB1BDrFzFY0

Attached: 1498172621194.jpg (990x661, 355K)

>*blocks your path*
stop right there takfiri scum!

Attached: Hezbollah Qalamun.jpg (600x800, 101K)

azeri guy will have to add that

Attached: Biji.png (943x1054, 1.29M)

need to fracture and destroy any armies that threatens the european task of colonizing the holy land.

>PetroYuan launching next week

Attached: a4101b98ccf5818f81cdad898500405dd021673253197a08a80b0ae902d39c0a.jpg (366x464, 50K)

More control in this area also Saddam/ghadaffi wanted to abandom the petrodollar and would so attack the US position as the world Leder.
Also syria and lybia didn't had an rothschild bank,in iraq i am not Sure, so clearly the bank jews didn't like that

>here comes the gypsy leach
>does some rallies screaming "death to jews" for propaganda
> = fighting jews
seriously end your life, you're nothing but an useless eater and oxygen thief

deus vult!

>they all opposed (((American))) foreign policy interests in one way or another
yeah, but in what ways

Iran nationalized oil?
Saddam threatened Gulf states in some way?
Gaddafi did something?
and so did Assad?

comfy hezbo
youtube.com/watch?v=hv5BzovaaHo

jihadophile detected

i think it was 21 military coups in 24 years before Hafez, who held his position for 30 years till he died

>Saddam threatened Gulf states in some way?
>Gaddafi did something?
threatened petrodollar

>so did Assad?
To break Iran and Hezbollah and grant Israel supremacy over the ME, Syria has to fall first

YA ALI

Attached: 1518295744916.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Chopper! Roooogan!

Attached: 1521496763326.png (235x214, 7K)

i heard u.s. dollar is artificially propped up by being pegged to the superior length and girth of american penis thus allowing u.s. to borrow at nearly zero interest rate

>muh israel
They’re literally the smallest Mideast country and irrelevant to why we don’t want maniacal dictators running the Middle East

Ok, one more question from the brainlet:
What do you say when a normie claims assad kills "his own people"/"civilians"?

there is no 1 answer because the bigger agenda is always guided between multiple different agendas happening at the same time, so it is difficult to know who controls the tide when everyone is a puppet and no one knows who the hand behind the puppet is.

tl;dr

the entire world for the last 1000 years has been a sports game and the world powers (US, Russia, China, etc) are the teams competing in this game. They have policies set up to control other countries in order to protect their own.

That includes controlling:

>the leader of the country
>the military of the country
>the media

if u have those 3, u control that country and the people, u can take as many resources/ make as much money off that population as u want. No one can do anything unless another world power comes in and takes ur place. Rinse and repeat

Checked! /ptg/ BTFO!

So did Abraham Lincoln

>They’re literally the smallest Mideast country
Mutt education strikes again

Ignore all the meme answers.

The real reason is that Saddam threatened to stop trading for oil in dollars.

you don't argue with normalfags, they're cattle at best
but it's a fucking war, everyone is killing civilians and the Syrian gov't is one of the few forces that actively works to prevent deaths of civilians prior to assaulting an area

He's just the resident drumpf shill

Attached: 1521316126720.png (426x309, 97K)

mande

Strange request, /sg/, but do any of you have videos of some of the destruction and damage from various bombing campaigns in Syria (Or Libya)? I am doing a presentation in my US History course about the negative effects of the (((war on terror))) but trying to find raw footage of actual devastation is incredibly difficult. Youtube essentially censors everything regarding it, at least in search results.

I don't mean videos talking about it persay, I mean actual footage of it.

>inb4 we're not doing your homework
Finding the footage is just step 1 of like a million, I just wanted to see if anyone here could help me try to convince some normie kids that bombing random countries is a bad idea

>ءلواى الأنمار
not sure I got this right

Attached: 2018-03-20 01.15.58.png (742x699, 372K)

do we know why some cultures, like middle east shitskins/russians/chinese, are predisposed to corruption? i mean their countries are shitty but why are they all evil?

genetics.

Yes and also they have the biggest lobbysts in all mayor political institutions and in all mayor trade unions

Also there is nothing more funny than seeing jews in some sort of argue against each Others
youtu.be/_RhQhTy95cM
Better than seinfeld

Question>
If America sends troops to attack SSA, does that mean the Deep state are in control and not Trump?

Attached: 1497648846180.jpg (962x641, 190K)

F

Attached: YPG rose.jpg (1024x1365, 393K)

>Presidents
>ever in control

Attached: 1492037654265.jpg (255x239, 16K)

Who is he? He’d make a qt trap if he completed transitioning

Luck from footage of mosul or raqqa

>dumb whore goes to fight in the middle of bumfuck for subhumans
>dies
S

use the wikileaks Apache video someone posted last thread

Look

Goatfucked moron, stop defying logic, you stupid imbecile.
Hezbollah fought Pissrael bigtime. Pissrael attacks Hezbolah every chance it gets. Does a day pass without Pissrael emphasizing how much of a threat Iran is to them? Pissrael attacks iranian base in Syria. Pissrael supports ISIS, Al-Qaida at their border with Syria. Sunnis do Pissrael's bidding in every theater, YET SOMEHOW IN THE nu-LOGIC OF THEIR SUNNI MORON SLAVES, THE SHIAS ARE PISSRAEL's PUPPETS.

BTFO

This
Mosul and Raqqa footage along with lack of help with reconstruction, then Libya is easy, there's tons of news on how US intervention made the country magnitudes worse than it ever was under /ourguy/

At least she was reasonably red pilled,

>He said she "dyed her hair, cut her hair, came back to them and said 'I'd rather leave now and go home than spend another minute allowing the people of Afrin to be under attack from Turkish-backed jihadists', and in the end they let her go".

>What do you say when a normie claims assad kills "his own people"/"civilians"?

You say

>Israel is killing their own people/civilians

such a shame
at least she died doing the right thing, and she was more brave than every single shithead here

Attached: 29388840_2065847260361710_5945768564974682112_n.jpg (766x960, 74K)

he should have run like the others
F

what happened to those westerners who posted pics in alfin saying they would fight to the death? did most of them die or run?

Fuck off with this YPG dick sucking.

Attached: 1520899175256m.jpg (1024x961, 155K)

SSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>fighting for a puppet of Israel and USA and dreaming of a communist state built on land stolen from others
>she was doing the right thing

>he says while sucking the FSA cock

Saddam invaded Kuwait, an US ally, proving he was an uncontrollable threat. Ignore all the petromeme answers.

never understand these types of retards, why fight in a battle that has nothing to do with you?

>Hezbollah fought Pissrael bigtime.
wew
>some skirmishes = WW3
kys
>Pissrael attacks Hezbolah every chance it gets.
no, kys
>Does a day pass without Pissrael emphasizing how much of a threat Iran is to them?
>believing in jewish propaganda
kys
>Pissrael attacks iranian base in Syria
nothing significant, kys
>Pissrael supports ISIS, Al-Qaida at their border with Syria
no proof, kys
>Sunnis do Pissrael's bidding in every theater
no, kys
>YET SOMEHOW IN THE nu-LOGIC OF THEIR SUNNI MORON SLAVES, THE SHIAS ARE PISSRAEL's PUPPETS.
kys, anyone who knows kh*mmies' history of betrayals and jews/christians' puppets would not say that

kys useless faggot,you're just some assblasted leftist scum who thinks he's tough and part of a "resistance" by "screaming" death to jews on the internet.

Attached: zem_151.png (200x151, 34K)

fidaki fidaki ya zainab fidaki

>t. mudslime loving traitor
Kurds are literally the only humans in the region.

The apache video is perfect. Thank you guys.

Fuck both the FSA and YPG.
But at least the FSA are arabs and Syrians, not like these commie fuckers.

Attached: DWQ6XpgW0AIG0t2.jpg (1200x675, 212K)

Attached: 4A9BA2EA-7603-44BE-99BC-405B95ABB186.jpg (495x595, 42K)

ok, so what about the war with Iran in the 80s?

I bet none of you betafags can do what Saddam is doing in this video. Takes a real chad to do it with one hand.

youtu.be/cvJ-a-YS4Ko

Attached: saddam.jpg (307x409, 21K)

Kurds are literally the only both muslims and communists at the same time in the region.

As bad as Erdogan is every single person in the Middle East would be better off under Turkish rule than under the rule of their own dictators

Attached: 17494099_1865061830373861_384986707906265088_n.jpg (960x960, 133K)

guys i found out my friend dated a kurd
wtf

kek, how many rounds do you think it fired at its enemy before the enemy killed it? Zero?

No you didnt

>FSA are arabs and Syrians

Attached: syrian rebels.jpg (486x480, 70K)

>resistance
what kind of resistance hands a city without firing a fucking bullet

Attached: 1520505478509s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

t. a faggot who has never even touched a gun

That's about a 20 year difference, a lot can happen in 20 years.

The bottom terrorists are alqaeda or ISIS not the FSA.