Appropriating Judaism

It looks like one of the things Jews are the most serious about is letting goyim become Jews.

Well why do we need their permission? How would Jews react if we started our own Jewish church, call ourselves Jews, wear kippahs, wear star of david necklaces, and just act super jewish. Basically we would be culturally appropriating their entire religion. Would it trigger real Jews if a bunch of white-nationalists just up and started declaring themselves Jews? Would they have to condemn their own?

Attached: download.jpg (262x192, 8K)

Yeah it would. Kazars did that, their whole country converted to Judaism and started using hebrew and larping. Needless to say real ethnic Jews shunned them and they converted back in one generation.

The only reason to convert to Judaism is to join the Jewish biological race (if you have a spouse or an ancestor). If you're 100% GOY and marry a GOY, you have no business converting to Judaism. The religion makes no sense without blood.

Attached: 1500076358134.jpg (1200x672, 305K)

Does that make Judaism civic nationalism or ethnonationalism?

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 4K)

Khazar Jews are still around today. But if we larp as the Jews and call ourselves god's chosen people and descendants of Abraham we could make a killing.

Attached: the_real_jewish_homeland-khazaria_ashkenazi_khazars_are_not_jews.jpg (587x512, 125K)

Oy vay goy, we're jews now!

Attached: 88b108cb2d366a0ce1ec93571c742000.jpg (950x599, 171K)

Yo, we be da real Jewz

Attached: real jew.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>they converted back in one generation

Attached: this is CNN.gif (352x240, 346K)

Attached: 20160117.jpg (450x220, 37K)

Yes this is the idea

marry a milker but you gotta do all the mitzvahs and sukkots, that shit don't come cheap. better off with a pole if you want slim busty religious nuts

The idea is to just concert to Judaism by ourselves, rather then going through the goyim-stopping process of marrying in

>Would it trigger real Jews if a bunch of white-nationalists just up and started declaring themselves Jews? Would they have to condemn their own?
lol do it bro

I'm a new. We're all Jews now. What are you gonna do about it? Shalom!

Sorry Shylock we are the Jews now.

Look at me. I'm the Jew now.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Seriously people need to start doing this and watch the Jews screech and squirm like never before.

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

I was watching a prison show and this fucking dumb white kid was sentenced to 20 years and decided to go “spiritual”, and he chose Judaism. The crew asked him how he was Jewish and he just said “there’s nothing really to do, except be circumcised and I am”. This could absolutely work, can you imagine their reaction when a bunch of fuck ups start coming to synagogue? Amazing.

We Sons of Pepe Jewish Congregatoon now

"YOU CAN'T BE A JEW IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HOLOCAUSTED!"

>Arabs have long cited the Khazar hypothesis in attempts to deny a Jewish historical claim to the land of Israel. During the UN debate over Palestine Partition, Chaim Weizmann responded, sarcastically: “lt is very strange. All my life I have been a Jew, felt like a Jew, and I now learn that I am a Khazar.” In a more folksy vein, Prime Minister Golda Meir famously said: “Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak.”

Oy vey. The Jews are giving us permission.

Storm fags get out, reeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: images (37).jpg (377x390, 25K)

ITT: Actual Jews pretending to be goys that are intrigued by Judaism and boast at how epicly funny it'd be if all goys converted.

I WONDER WHAT COULD BE BEHIND THIS FLAG

>pol is now a (false flag) Jewish board
OY VAY. THE GOY ARE DOGS! WHEN DO WE TAKE THEM AS SLAVES???

All non-jews on Sup Forums are servants to the Sons of Pepe Jewish Congregation

>can you imagine their reaction when a bunch of fuck ups start coming to synagogue?
It's perfect. We should already be doing this.

>make the Star of David green
>Jews are greedy
>new Sup Forums flag
>profit
I fully support this. We're the Jews now. America is our promised land. Regular Jews are the real goyim. Let them eat ham.

Bump

As a black jew i find your post highly racist and anti semitic. You should be really ashamed. My great gran bubba was burned alive in those camps

Go to a Reform temple. They'll take anyone. You don't even have to be cut.

As a jew for the past 2 minutes I feel entitled to some of that holocaust money. My people has suffered and it affects me greatly.

Khazarian Mafia

Point being to act like a juice and if anyone dares to talk you down immediately pull the anti semite card.
Making people hate you should be easy for most anons

There should be a mass conversion and then we should demand reparations from Germany for the holocaust, even if nobody in our bloodline was there.
It would be antisemitic for them to deny such a thing, after all.

Attached: 1520722737342.jpg (735x490, 83K)

Attached: I am the jew now.jpg (608x608, 59K)

And if they do deny because of muh blood it just highlights the fact that judaism is ethno. Win-win.

I don't see a downside to this

>all those kikes at the genetic testing companies thought they were being cheeky when they fudged the numbers and gave everyone 1% jewish lineage
>"what you hold on earth I shall hold in heaven"
Shalom fellow chosen!

Attached: jew-gif-5.gif (490x278, 492K)

>support this. We're the Jews now. America is our promise

Attached: Sons of Pepe Jewish Congregational Flag.png (660x480, 5K)

In order to be a jew you have to marry a jew? Why? Can't you just convert?

Kek. Let's make it the new "all inclusive" church of judaism. Openly brag about how our church doesn't discriminate based on blood and how everyone are welcome. Overly PC. Media would have a hard time attacking it.

Where are my Holocaust reparations????REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The Jews are the real antisemites

I vote we start larping as kings now too

Shalom, user!

Attached: 708.png (501x585, 23K)

Saved (not by Jesus, because we're the Jews now, yet we didn't kill Jesus bc Christmas is admittedly fine and comfy).

LOOK AT ME

I AM THE JEWS NOW

Attached: LookAtMe.jpg (596x586, 26K)

We were Jews and פּופּ

שלום אחי היהודים

היינו מלכים

>Would it trigger real Jews if a bunch of white-nationalists just up and started declaring themselves Jews?
They do. They're called Freemasons.

Attached: christian race aryan.png (960x622, 214K)

>How would Jews react if we started our own Jewish church, call ourselves Jews, wear kippahs, wear star of david necklaces, and just act super jewish.
They would just call us LARPers, and rightfully so.

All of us getting swastika tattoos would be less Larping than that.

>We should become Jews. That will show them!

>Anarchy communist flag
I smell a Shlomo, you almost tricked me my fellow Jew

goy confirmed

Get out of here, goy.

The far more ingenious play is to literally go to your local synagogue and fucking join. Learn the language and take part in as many activities as possible. They will accept you if you aren't a total spaz and you will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the group. Once in casually mention that you are looking for work. Work your way up in society using their help. Buy a fucking lambo. This literally would work. We are the jews now.

Attached: 1520212736649.png (460x500, 16K)

Yeah it was the other Jews that killed Jesus. We celebrate Christmas in solidarity with Christians

An-com makes no sense to me, to me the flag just means anarachy

jews use the religion as a tool,many dont believe it like muslims do.

the talmud teaches young jews to be sneaky and find loopholes in the law and life,its why they wind up jewing the goy.

its the atheist commie ones you have to worry about

That's basically Christianity.

Κεk exactly what I thought, shlomo

I hope the tax dollars bought some nice weapons.

Luv u

We da True Jews.

Sholom! What's life like in the homeland?

Any time you don't get your way just scream loudly, "Is this because I am Jewish! Remember the Holocaust!"

>work your way up
>buy a lambo
>[10 years pass]
>NOW KILL THE JEWS

Attached: 1st holocaust.png (272x195, 122K)

I prefer to just kill the current Jews and steal their shekels and take their place

>circ
You guys want to get circumcised? Are you mad?

But if we are all kikes where would the goy blood come from?

Attached: 6ba396bead6e4d07f1063e526a26c260848d66080fb6b6a6e9bc9d88d43f2a19.jpg (469x497, 29K)

Brb, got to go eat foreskins

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x285, 915K)