Why the hell no studio have tried to adapt or ripoff pic related? It has all of Japan favorites

Why the hell no studio have tried to adapt or ripoff pic related? It has all of Japan favorites.

>beta MC
>loli princess
>NTR
>retarded oversized plot

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ulysses-Yurishizu-Japanese-James-Joyce/dp/4087610055
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Desert_and_Wilderness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all about "Love and Peace", not war.

I've heard Kyoani is adapting VEG right now, it's almost like War and Peace, but better.

cause, they've got Tsun & Beta

It doesn't really have MC though. Pierre doesn't really come into his stride until halfway through and even then he doesn't really do anything, not even join the fight. Andrei is only nominally MC until his death and doesn't exactly change the course of war in any way. With how little significance any of the characters possess in the face of war, it's effectively SOL but in too aggressive time, so it's hard to position on the market.

What's the most adaptable good novel?

Was the recent BBC adaptation any good?

The music was great, the war scenes also. The story gets a little tedious midway, overall it was pretty decent/good. No masterpiece though.

>read Dostoyevsky
>can't help but notice every book aside from Crime and Punishment has an obvious tsundere
>think of them as cute tsundere
>they're actaully based on Dostoyevsky's real abusive wife
anime has ruined me

Ten little niggers

I'd rather Quite Flows The Don because
- there's not enough pop culture about WW1 since everyone is still angry about it
- only two countries came out of WW1 mess with profits and one of them is Japan
- Cossacks of both genders are hot.

Don't worry, she was just sadodere.

>France is the bad guys
wouldn't fly in japan

notes from underground doesn't have one, neither do most of his short stories. If you stretch it a bit you can get away with grushenka in brothers karamazov i guess. But her character traits don't sound qt at all.

many could work, but i doubt they'd be an economic success considering even the established more complex anime barely get any new content. It'd be really fun to see some historic russian 1000 page novel get adapted in three or four seasons. Something short like catcher in the rye might actually be a viable project.

>franceboos fighting france while most of the heroes from both sides don't want to fight at all
why not

There's also a lot of rape, some of it incest. And all in all pretty edgy. It could be the Berserk of our time.

Is it really about WW1? I mean I didn't finish it because the characters were too fucking boring to care, but I was under the impression it was primarily about civil war in Russia, which just overlapped with WW1.

>book from 1868
try napoleonic wars you uncultured swine

And you should try reading the chainposts before being all high and mighty.

The Don place is special, instead of being separatists they were always proud as fuck and so were playing double role of both breadbasket and savage bandits for 500+ years and were a huge bother/blessing all this time. Like they there the reason Siberia lands joined and they were the reason of clusterfuck in 1960s with Poland. It's a tale of how they finally kind of died to bolsheviks, just a local example of the whole country dying. So yeah it's both boring without this whole context and not about ww1 but internal things of one country right before the war.

*1600s

Already done

Slav languages have hundreds of different words for that type of girl.

I only need one, Cunt.

>>loli princess
Seriously? Picked the fuck up

Huh? Name one.

It's shit though. Probably the most predictable "mystery" novel I've ever read

Lolita

>imblying

I only know them in Croatian, but there's:
Kujetina (megabitch)
Priljepak (hanger-on)
Vrtirepka (girl who spins someone or spins around someone)
Kandžaruša (girl with claws)
Oštrokondža (hag, abusive girl)

All except the first one are archaic words. You'll only hear people at the countryside and small towns use them, and mostly older generations. I'm sure there's more synonyms but I can't name them off the top of my head.

Can we get a russian speaking user to find the equivalents?

Case and point

Sorry avoiding 3dpd doesn't help the corresponding vocabulary at all.

Do all Slav languages have really rich profanity or is it just a Yugoslav thing?

Both I guess. Can't have the vrtirepka without the kujetina, user.

Can't really think of a single equivalent. Guess western slavic is too different from eastern.

what about the rant of tolstoy about historians?

>tfw no qt Croatian kutejina gf

What about a Ulysses adaption as a 12 episode slice of life anime?

does that even have a working japanese translation? also they'd have to find voice actors that are able to pronounce that shit.

I'm getting bilingual feels here, user.

amazon.com/Ulysses-Yurishizu-Japanese-James-Joyce/dp/4087610055

Apparently, there is one. There is even translations for Finnegan's Wake which is the "untranslatable" novel. Pronunciation is an issue but it never stopped them.

Catcher in the Rye.
>have a overprotective Nii-san
>with a cute imouto that love him
>a queer teacher lusting after Nii-san

You can do whole coherent sentences exclusively out of profane words in russian. Moreover, slavic languages are also rich in profanity replacements so even if you talk normally you still often imply profanities left and right.

Lord of Flies. Just make them all JC. Also, have it animated by KyoAni but with the fight scenes done by Madhouse.

The Foundation anime adaptation when?
They even got a manga.

Kyoani does fighting animation better than even old Madhouse unless it was intended as such.

They must do The Robot series,The Empire and The End of Eternity to get a complete saga.

>loli princess
You got my attent-
>NTR

Lord of the Flies already has Infinite Ryvius.

She's not a part of NTR. MC marries a hot noble chick he had a crush on who is actually a bitch only doing it for his money. This chick cheats on him (or at least it's implied through other characters' dialogues) and runs from Russia when the war starts. It's barely a significant plotline, only there to highlight that MC is really naive.

I thought even kyoani fans acknowledged that they suck at fighting animation.

Senpai Senpai Senpai

I always say this but Dune would be the perfect opportunity to indulge the fuck out of a retro 70s art style like they did with Kaiba
>ornithopters with flapping wings
>stillsuits with bell bottoms
>spaceships with bell bottoms
>guns with bell bottoms
>sound design all done with analog synthesizers
HARD MODE: The Atreides family speaks English at home but everyone on Arrakis speaks Japanese

Forgot image

Can we rather have old /lit/ shounens like books by Jack London and Jules Verne?

I remember Ozma being about big worms and also 4/10, no spice though.

I've never even read Dune and but make its anime adaption sound amazing.

Took me a minute you cheeky fucker.

Dostoyevsky > Tolstoy.
Fight me.

Behold the modern day interpretation of Der Faust

>this fucker again

I aim to please.

member participating in deciphering the runes just to find out there's no original content at all but the damn Faust everybody read already? i member

tolstoy is literally fitzgeralt of russia.
talentless overrated hack. edgy children like to pretend to love them to appeal smart

Too boring characters. Only in Brothers Karamazov he figured out to give them actual will and development. Both Raskolnikov and Mishkin are just limp faggots who can't do shit throughout their stories and just let the world fuck them in the ass until they learn to appreciate it.

W-what the fuck are you smoking?

Dostoyevski is a hundred times edgier than Tolstoy.

Was Raskoljnikov the original edgy beta columbine MC?

Lucky Jim: memey MC who tries to get the attention of his cute kouhai but gets cockblocked by mister chad

>Vrtirepka

The Alchemist
>12-episode anime about a shepherd who finally get his ass off to literally follow his dreams

karamazov is known as his best work, so it isn't suprising. In shorter novels (notes from underground) or short stories (dream of a ridiculous man) he creates incredibly detailed characters.

Yep. We used to have actual language, culture and humor before Hollywood.

>Sup Forums has better anime threads than Sup Forums
>Sup Forums has better literature discussion than /lit/
>/diy/ has better technology advice than Sup Forums

I thought Crime & Punishment would make a perfect anime while I was reading it. Typical angsty edgelord MC who ends up marrying his qt damaged goods angelic waifu. Just put it in space like Gankutsuou

Personally I think the idiot would make a great anime adaptation, plus there's a male tsundere so that spices it up a bit
wmt coming back from the dead when

Russia seems to favor lucky idiots who manage to win against all odds.

I wish a WMT anime of Great Expectations got made, Estella would be the ultimate tsundere to end all tsunderes

>>Sup Forums has better anime threads than Sup Forums
bullshit

>pretentious crossboarder think crossboarders make good discussions
Pls die.

I meant to say like japan as well, so they are perfect for each other.

>Sup Forums has better anime threads than Sup Forums
Only if by Sup Forums you're referring to Sup Forums (which pretty much is Sup Forums at this point).

>Sup Forums
>good threads
>ever
The only boards with good anime threads are /h/ and Sup Forums. Sup Forums also has the best Evangelion threads. (note: Sup Forums is also the worst board, which makes it all very confusing)

>Dostoevsky
what about the Gambler?

Tell me about those deep discussions Sup Forums has that isn't just "I like thing" and "Is X redpilled?"

I wish there was a way to administer xanax over the internet and whitepill an entire group of people. Decide for yourself whether I was thinking about ciklon b or not.

>mc grows up over the course of the story
>cute girl
>billions sold
literally can't not work
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Desert_and_Wilderness

Joyce wrote a poem in his lifetime about how he was pissed off that the Japanese were illegally pirating Ulysses.

would make an illegal anime version of his works even funnier

At least with Dostojevskij's plots Sup Forums would be right to call out every other girl as a literal whore

Which of his books has the best waifu material?

katerina from brothers karamazov. She won't leave dimitri though

ITT: I didnt understand Dostoyevsky.

fuck off, lisa is pure

user pls.

>Sup Forums has better taste in mecha anime than /m/.

obviously it;s predictable. literally everyone copies the stuff done in that book and other christie novels.

harasho