So a decade later, has anything topped this moment in anime?

So a decade later, has anything topped this moment in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BT1v75_6wJM
youtube.com/watch?v=To34rvyClH4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Eqpc7E5tu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your path*

Episode 10 was way better though.

It felt like a parody of EnE desu senpai.

>Topped
That moment was fucking shit.
The original TTGL was way better.

Many things, watch more faggot.

some examples?

youtube.com/watch?v=BT1v75_6wJM

nice recommendation thread, faggot

i guess nothing ever topped TTGL

It is up there but it is not even my "the top moment" in mecha genre..

youtube.com/watch?v=To34rvyClH4

No, ttgl is the pinacle of hype

looking back

ttgl wasnt very good.

>You will never watch TTGL for the first time with Sup Forums again.

I've been in this shit hole for 10 years, and although there have been hype moments and amount of shit storms, nothing compares when this anime aired.

Topped in terms of what?
The answer is yes anyways, just asking.

no

I wonder since when it's okay to call TTGL shit but gush over actual shit like isekai and battle harems. Have we really fallen this far?

While Anti Spiral GDB was really awesome, I completely agree original TV series did it better.

You mean topped in terms of 'coolness', or topped in the sense of final fight? Because the answer would be yes in both cases.

I still haven't watched the movies.
Is it worth it?

i miss yoko...

youtube.com/watch?v=_Eqpc7E5tu4

>Have we really fallen this far?

Yes. It's a damn shame.

Kill La Kill exist.

TTGL is so overrated that it hurts

There isn't really much to top

But why?

>26 replies
>only 3 people even tried to counter
we're waiting, guys

KLK final battle was shit

>3 years later

i recently watched all of evangelion, gurren lagann, and gunbuster for the first time. i loved eva , liked gunbuster but for whatever reason i really couldn't get into gurren laggan.

Based on my latest rewatches, TTGL > Diebuster > Gunbuster > Eva

Mirai nikki

Madoka

>loves a mediocre anime, likes one of the worst mainstream anime ever made and doesn't like a good anime

I'd say EoE > TTGL > Diebuster > NGE > Gunbuster

You know guys this is true.

Actually the final scene in mindgame was a gigantic minfuck and was the greatest moment in animation ever done.

>younger generation that didn't watch tgp as it aired is calling it overrated

I guess this is what it means to be old. Anyways, to answer your question OP, no, nothing has come close to that moment, or the series in terms of raw hype. tgp is an anime i wish i could go back and watch fresh.

>tgp
I meant ttgl but auto correct is retarded.

This

Years before that.

Nothing will and nothing has topped it. The amount of shitposting regarding TTGL is absurd and after researching the series and movies I can only say that these people are being contrarian for (You)s or have genuinely shit taste. Even if you didn’t get a chance to watch it with Sup Forums, which was probably one of the best times ever for this board, the series has such charisma that it doesn’t make sense not to like it unless you’re a faggot who hates the idea of super robots or plot backed asspulls.

I don’t even know what the final scene was supposed to be. What actually happened after he escapes the bog?

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH