Now that the dust has settled can we agree this man will be known as one of the greatest Presidents of all time

Now that the dust has settled can we agree this man will be known as one of the greatest Presidents of all time.

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-exclusive-complete-guide-scandals-obama-administration
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/02/failure-large-slice-of-obama-voters-who-flipped-for-trump-thought-clintons-agen-n2320834
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree King Nigger and everyone who voted for him should be exiled.

he only accomplished 2 things, both of which trump has already reversed. He also doubled the national debt and made the us look weak and therefore less safe. Useless, really.

Hail to the Chief

Best kid killer using drones of all time. Undisputed champ

Sup Forums will never admit it but it's true

whether it's deserved or not, just by being competent while sandwiched between two of the worst presidents of all time, he'll be remembered as a god in the history books.

I agree

>someone some where actually believes this.

>"just by being competent"
>news.grabien.com/story-exclusive-complete-guide-scandals-obama-administration

All that nigger managed to do is wreck my health insurance.

Attached: 1519441325758.jpg (1000x1000, 395K)

Even worse than Carter, will go down as one of the worst. Did nothing but sow division in this once-great nation

Who?

When we had Obama these school shootings were on a decline.

30% or more of the fags who voted for him twice voted for Trump.
So there is a bit of redemption there.

I'd still gas them

yes

Attached: THANKS OBAMA 1.png (1016x934, 852K)

>30% or more of the fags who voted for him twice voted for Trump.

you're literally just making shit up

Take your meds

Attached: american healthcare.jpg (1335x704, 135K)

silence leaf, Americans talking here

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (620x424, 120K)

No

do u confirm u just made that up

Uh, OK?

fuck sake, search "what percentage of obama voters voted for trump"
need any more hand holding?

>Breaking down each candidate's base of support by 2012 vote, the CCES data found that about 11% of Trump's voters backed Obama in 2012

1. u said 30% so way off

and 2. u said in both elections 2008 and 2012, obviously that would be even less than 11%

Better than Trump, easily.

Jesus you Canadians are in trouble. No wonder you have a a gay cuck as PM.
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/02/failure-large-slice-of-obama-voters-who-flipped-for-trump-thought-clintons-agen-n2320834

how so

I liked Obama a lot

I also like Trump, but Obama was a lot more progressive when it came to decision making IMO. Other than his last couple years, I feel he got a lot done during his 2 terms.

lol u just proved you're fucking mentally retarded

what are you doing to yourself man?

where the fuck does it say anything that corroborates your statement

% or more of the fags who voted for him twice voted for Trump.

>30% or more of the fags who voted for him twice voted for Trump.

was your assertion

now back it up

oh no you can't

not a jew puppet

makes sense

whered he go?

> defending king nigger.

> believing in this lie.

I’m glad faggots like you have him chances of getting aids. You probably were one of the few who actually left the country.

> progressive
> Bombing Libya
> fucking up healthcare
> legalizing Gay Marriage by an Unelected court

well la di dah, maybe if that little showoff punk took a regular ambulance like everyone else it wouldn't have cost so much.

I wouldn't call him the greatest nor the worst

>Bombing the middle East

Who cares

>> Bombing Libya

why does this upset u right wing snowflakes so much

Obama was great. He increased racial tension to the highest level seen in decades and he didn't get involved in wars for Israel and made the Iran deal. Unquestionably the best president American has had since Jimmy Carter.

Best since Eisenhower.

>snowflakes
>y-you guys are snowflakes
>JAIL PEOPLE FOR USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS

>literally triggered

He should claim to have been attacked by white supremacists and then gofundme his medical bills

Just point out the gigantic hypocrisy and/or blatant retardation

This desu

>gofundme medical bills

absolute state of current year america

this guy gets it

Attached: unemployment rate according to trump supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

You already pay for other people's medical bills, what's the difference

Obamaleafs cuckery knows no bounds

stay mad bruh

Attached: collage.png (1500x748, 488K)

Faggots. He owns you, user.

Attached: Obama laugh 1.jpg (2500x1735, 444K)

Die in a fire of burning sage

>he posts his circle jerk autist collage again
Lmao, you're so sad, Jesus fuck

what did libya do wrong?

Well who else is going to pay for the helicopter pilot that had to fucking fly to his house and the doctor that had to put back together his fucking skull without causing any further brain damage?

You want to live some kind of frontier life you better have lots of fucking money or die to shit like this.

That helicopter pilot should get paid a fuckload for all of his years of training the fact that he has to fly a fucking helicopter somewhere in a fucking hurry and not crash.

Have you ever played San Andreas?

It's not that fucking easy smoke so sit the fuck down.

Piecing back together someone's fucking skull probably took even more training and skill to pull off.

I don't make nearly as much as either of those two probably do, but I'm happy they aren't getting paid peanuts for all their hard work and I'd be damned if someone else is going to pay for their homestead head cracking bullshit.

>hail to the chimp
Fixed it

This. Obama's legacy is questionable on many fronts, but by simple virtue of not being a fkn moron he appears of the highest standard for presidents in the 21st century.

SAGE

agree

Sadly, this chart is accurate. The sad part is that a bunch of you fuckwits will think it is not.

That was more Hillary. Obama failed by trusting her. He should have buried her after he beat her.

He has no accomplishments. He’s the modern version of jfk: everyone thinks he was great, but they don’t know why.

That's not accurate.
In Obama's 2nd run, he won the popular vote with 65,915,795 votes. Mitt Romney was behind at 60,933,504 votes, and 960,140 votes went to other candidates.

For comparison, Trump won with 62,984,825 votes. That's only 2,051,321 more than romney got.

>He killed a lot of brown people with drones.
>He made ethnonationalism more popular.
>He made the world realize how terrible globalism is.
WTF I love Obama now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Attached: phony.png (1376x1400, 1.38M)

Yep

and Obama's 2008 vote total is still the all time record even 10 years later

Really?

Attached: foundingfathers-vs-obama.jpg (564x669, 80K)

>bay of pigs
I mean he probably had his sis lobotomized, and he was assassinated which was cool

You sure?

Attached: franklin-vs-obama.jpg (564x661, 69K)

>Being upset about bombing other countries makes you a "snowflake"

People actually think like this.

>counting illegal votes
Leaf pls

I don't think so

Attached: jefferson-vs-obama.jpg (640x638, 63K)

Bonus with Nancy Pelosi

Attached: madisonpelosi.jpg (564x564, 57K)

Lol, put people on disability and then they're not counted as unemployed! Nigger magic.

what does trump's illegal votes have to do with this?

Attached: illegal trump voter.jpg (1235x705, 91K)

I'm a white nationalist and even I acknowledge Obama was the best president at least since Jimmy Carter.

Worst President of all time.

There I fixed it for you.

Unemployment rate goes down when unemployed get jobs

you people are literally so fucking retarded, u don't even know this

Attached: unemployment rate jobs.jpg (1000x667, 228K)

I’m upset over the fact that White American HEROES are being thrown into wars in countries their family probably can’t even point to on a world map. Does anyone honestly think the average American knew WTF an Afghanistan is, or where it’s located before 9/11?

Reagan turned the 70s economic slump around in one term with supply side economics and was reelected in a historic landslide. And Republicans controlled Congress for 80% of Obummer's presidency. He was reined in two years into his term from doing any more damage, so he had to govern through executive orders like a dictator to dole out favors like DACA and gutting work requirements for welfare.

It's just like Democrats taking credit for the 90s economy, when Republicans controlled Congress for most of his presidency, and worked with him to implement said work requirements for welfare and balancing the budget, the biggest achievements of his presidency.

Attached: Chad Reagan.jpg (750x1027, 89K)

>HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW WHITES?

>posting this abhorrently
Oh leaf

S

That's not that impressive, considering only two elections have happened since. By the way, it's usually a mark of shame when a president has less support in their second term, but Obama lost 3.5 million votes, going from 52.92% down to 51.06.

For comparison,
George W. Bush - 47.9% to 50.7%
Bill Clinton - 43.0% to 49.2%

Your entire argument is that the Democratic Congress boomed the economy under Reagan.

See: Remember, Obama deported more shitskins than Trump does. And Obama didn't cuck so hard to Israel

8 years later, millions more people, and Trump couldn't even get close to Obama's 2008 vote totals

pretty fucking sad. what a failure Trump is

Attached: she won sweetie.jpg (1200x621, 113K)

>And Obama didn't cuck so hard to Israel

why do u think Sup Forums hated him so much

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

>counting the ones the border control catches at the border as deported.
Show me the numbers of beaners removed that were actually living here

Reagan was literally a homosexual actor who sucked Jewish dick for movie roles. Then sucked Jewish dick as president. He was a travesty.

When they work with a conservative president to implement conservative economic policy, sure.

Attached: Reaganus Prime.jpg (2000x1000, 471K)

Nigger are you high?
Obama went on the kind of crime spree that only a corrupt POS without a dynasty can go on.

this

Attached: reagan corpse.jpg (510x556, 41K)

Kek. His legacy will be dropping phones and telling Americans they didn't build their own businesses.

Attached: IMG_5874.jpg (666x916, 191K)

Idk
I didnt keep my doctor nor did i save an average of 2500 dollars.
Im making more per paycheck with trump.

>one of the greatest Presidents of all time
Barry Soetoro could be the greatest at deception

>nonsensical autistic screeching

Attached: 1506393769114.jpg (600x400, 75K)