How do we get white men to not fall for the yellow fever meme?

How do we get white men to not fall for the yellow fever meme?

Attached: asian+gf1521343156038.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnrgxgB464U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seinfeld

But she's not yerrow

that second one, christ almighty

Imagine being an Aryan BULL conquering East Asia and taking harems of Japanese girls

fpbp

show them a picture of her amah.

That second one actually made me feel sick. kek

Fucking lel I hadn't thought of this image in years. I even had to go to funnyjunk just to find it.
Number 3 is pretty cute though even after the reveal. I think they're all tensing up their jaw or something to make it look worse than it really is though.

Attached: Son_5548c2_1057569.jpg (354x357, 35K)

find the first one attractive as she displays the most genuine emotions I've ever seen from a gook

Tell them to stop throwing themselves at white dudes.

Attached: 1520097415855.jpg (1300x2000, 369K)

Here's some wise words from EurasianTiger regarding that pic.

Attached: 457453.jpg (602x404, 100K)

White women need to be sent to dieting farms and deprogrammed from being such raging cunts would be a start.

Make White Women Loyal Again

Attached: 1515842040831.png (500x375, 396K)

east asians taking over

youtube.com/watch?v=DnrgxgB464U

Attached: NOGIBINGO!6 NOGIROOM ep04-[08.41.153-08.45.224].webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Never understood the yellow fever meme... almost as if it’s something intrinsically tells me don’t fuck insects

I don't have it, but for me it was a meme of a white guy preaching white nationalist ideas, then going home to a wife that was a big toothed chink in a pointy hat with a bunch of identical kids, like rage comic level drawing.

western women are obnoxious. I want a girlfriend that doesn't even speak native english. the accent of native english-speaking women annoys me

asian qt thread?

Attached: tumblr_mf7j940RE91qlftfdo1_1280.jpg (1277x1920, 235K)

I know some guys who fell for this. GFs did blowjobs, anal...the works. As soon as they were married/had a kid, they immediately went frigid and became nagging, asexual tiger moms

>As soon as they were married/had a kid, they immediately went frigid and became nagging, asexual tiger moms

that's why you don't have children.

pregnacy makes women ugly. This camgirl i used to fap to got pregnant and now she's ugly as fuck. has gross looking nipples now

kek I have 3 kids and this didn't happen to me.

not only does pregnancy make women ugly , it also makes them into giant cunts. it changes their brain chemistry

I don't know, I just get sick of looking at their faces all the time, that's enough for me.
White is right, nothing like a white woman.

get rid of feminism and take your womens rights away

Are you 17?

white women need to start leaping on my cock like the chinks do

Attached: listenpol.png (692x948, 930K)

good luck with that

The problem isn't that all white women are raging cunts. The problem is that the raging cunts are the most extroverted so you experience them inflicting their personality on you. There's probably a way to exploit it though. I've noticed a lot of girls making jokes and banter that aren't funny or amusing lately. Maybe this is their way of compensating for insecurity. Next time I'll try to prey on this insecurity.

Marine officer here. Getting shipped soon. CO told me I’ll be heading to mainland japan for some embassy work. Where do I find the good gook pussy?

break their delusions, asian women are literally no different than women of other races, yellow fever cucks only believe this because they are retarded and don't realize most asian women throw themselves at them for easy access to money and a green card, they don't even bother to acknowledge the fact that they are clearly goldiggers or sluts because of their delusions.

Attached: ugg.jpg (629x606, 77K)