3D Kanojo: Real Girl TV anime announced for 2018

Kodansha licensed the manga in the US digitally, at this point, whatever they license in general has significantly increased chances of getting animated.

mantan-web.jp/article/20171112dog00m200025000c.html

>3D
Dropped.

I mean it isn't CG, or are you referring to your preference of 2D girls.

>Kodansha licensed the manga in the US digitally, at this point, whatever they license in general has significantly increased chances of getting animated.

That's something to keep an eye on

>Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?

First chapter and dropped. What a whore.

Yeah, whether it's digital or in print, the chances increase dramatically. It's been happening so much lately, a lot of whatever they randomly licensed got an anime, and they licensed way before the anime was announced for a lot of things.

Also we should add Vertical to the list, since they're also basically Kodansha, whatever Kodansha stuff they get also has bigger chances of getting animated, like Devil's Line, which is confirmed to get an anime and they licensed it almost 2 years ago.

How the fuck is this aimed towards female readers?

Great, another NTR bait show.

Boy is actually hot, that's the only thing female readers need, any personalyty flaws will be found to be just a spice for relationships then.

It's not even NTR. This is a pure shitty melodrama even more after the MC and the main girl are going out.

It is very bland actually, one of those series that I'm gonna read to the end because I've been on this ride too long but wouldn't really recommend to anyone.

>Boy is actually hot
He's actually pretty basic design-wise. Even in-universe there's nothing to imply that he's anything other than average.

Bulliable MC who is cute.

>The only way an otaku can get a girlfriend is if he's okay looking and doesn't behave like an otaku at all.
This manga disgusts me on a basic level.

>at this point, whatever they license in general has significantly increased chances of getting animated
Most American manga publishers only license series that have or will be getting anime adaptations because standalone manga don't sell as well.

I hope there's enough NTR

Iirc, there isn't any. Just your usual ~misunderstandings~ drama.

Let's not pretend what we watch is any different.

Nice meme.

Fujo bait, I suppose.

This hasn't been quite a rule or as obvious. Most of the times, other US publishers only licensed shit after the anime annoucement. Kodansha has been consistently doing this shit recently where they license random shit that is recent or stuff that they normally wouldn't license and the next thing you know the manga gets an anime annoucement after 3-6 months or longer. YP have also been doing this more and more recently, but not to this extent. And 7seas are also doing this a bit too much to be a coincidence, they keep on denying the fact they k ow in advance if something is getting animated.

At the beginning it was kind of interesting, but turned out to be pretty boring later on. I'm actually surprised it's getting an anime.