OPERATION COUNTER PROTEST

On April 20, there are planned protests at high schools around the country to walk out in favor of gun reform. It's up to us to come back with a counter protest.
At my own school, I created a t shirt that I sell for only $10 and donate all the profit to the NRA. We will wear the shirts at the gate of our school to prevent the protesters from walking out. I got 50+ people (we're growing) to wear the shirts.

Do your part. Show that there is a conservative youth in favor of guns. You don't have to get a shirt, but if we can convince everyone to counter the protests, we can show the world that we are there. The media depicts that everyone is a liberal and that there are none of us. We must make a stand.

Share with everyone you know. Get everyone in on this. We can do this.

Link to shirt I am selling:
theforefronts.com/product-page/give-me-liberty-or-give-me-death-tee

Attached: GADSDEB2 (0-00-00-00) (0-00-00-00).png (1200x1212, 445K)

>all the profit
>50%

What we need is money and organization, organize an nra membership drive.

Why do you like your bang bang kiddie go bye-bye toys so much americucks?

Don't money whore it, try to educate as much as you can and organize with all generation zyklon in your school. Our generation is fucked but there are lots of redpilled kids in gen z as well.

I want my sisters, mom, and loved ones to have a gun to protect themselves from being raped late at night

Well that's why I decided to just donate the money to the NRA. So that I don't look like a shill. I dont care about the money, I just want everyone to match, because the protesters at my school are wearing matching shirts

Because we were once ruled by you snot nosed crooked teeth cocksuckers and we used "bang bang kiddie go bye-bye toys" to fight for our freedom and remove you from our clay. Also because you don't have "bang bang kiddie go bye-bye toys" and your government arrests you for wrongthink,that's why.

Attached: heresy.gif (200x161, 915K)

You wouldn't understand, eurosubject.

The NRA is a bunch of poser boomers who blame video games for everything. Try Gun Owners of America instead.

Everyone will be high or upset and high that day

Should a small group of people just sit in front of the washington monument and starve with a sign about the NWO?

Use your guns on the protesters, 2 birds 1 stone and such.

*blocks your path*

Attached: minutemen_group.png (667x317, 350K)

They're trying to co-opt any motherfucker who leaves school to smoke weed on 4/20, and everyone is gonna eat this shit up

>walk out in favor of gun reform. It's up to us to come back with a counter protest.
Go slam your head in a door-frame, and then keep doing it until you either get tired or cave your head in.

Attached: 1375983344577.jpg (313x313, 19K)

If we can convince the entire conservative youth to get in on this, it will make a difference. All it takes is some spreading on t_donald, twitter, and others. I really do not see anything wrong with this. If you think of something, tell me. I'm open to it, but I just think it can make a difference.

I want to see the day we can round up large groups of these fuckwits in front of the Washington Monument and then cart them away in Black Marias, never to be seen again. Metaphorically speaking, of course.
/doffs cap to England

Attached: 1503093660628.jpg (288x252, 21K)

because Slavery is alive and well.

Humanity is enslaved by government who answer to a small group of people who are obsessed with their bloodline.

Thats why racism is real

>April 20
They are celebrating Hitler's birthday.

Attached: 1497654095941.png (391x546, 171K)

Kek counter protest
You have been warned
>see

One thing we can do is at least make a presence. Wear right wing/nra clothing to show that not all of us are left wing nutjobs. Also it's likely to cause mass triggerings which is always fun. If they attack you it makes them look bad.

Attached: IMG_8017.jpg (614x732, 69K)

Race is real, bot-boy.

Attached: 01880.jpg (960x951, 139K)

>planning walkout for 4/20

holy shit this is genius. People are gonna skip out and go smoke weed all day and they'll be covered by the protest.