This is elite

this is elite

Attached: 1448084436398.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/dismemberment-of-live-man-with-knife-by-cartel-in-mexico.16219/
youtube.com/watch?v=rYGWG2_PB_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noble race of people

>Leftist: Let's import millions of Islamist into Europe, UK, and US

eyes still moving after.

Metal

Attached: ants.jpg (1235x1205, 120K)

notice the kid in the left corner, hes a moderate muslim

he had 6 seconds and he decided to look at the weapon that killed him.

When executioners were in fashion and beheadings by sword were the go to method of execution, it was considered embarrassing and unprofessional for the executioner if he didn't sever head from shoulder with a single blow.

Point being, these guys suck. 99% of the time they keep hacking over and over, no fucking skill or craft.

He's no Ahmed.
3/10 would not jihad with.

yep, only question is if he's concois or not

you're deff blind at that point

Is that motherfucker smiling?

Is he okay?

haha it looked like a pajeet getting his head cut off

quintessentially british

Attached: 0A7.png (528x321, 133K)

>calls these people savages for doing this

>2 threads later you'll be calling for day of the rope and other equally barbaric shit

Really joglin the noglin

Attached: 1512387270542.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

fight fire with fire :^)
we want to behead the beheaders.
the beheaders want to behead non-muslims.

The guy on his knees is every single white male that lives in the western world in the next 3 decades.

Who here is excited???

Attached: 1507531245567.jpg (798x770, 178K)

ISIS really are the soyboys of beheaders. Even the earlier Jihadists were more animalistic, and the spics are just in a whle nother league with that shit. These dunecoons don't have any passion. Pathetic.

>concois
>that flag

>le "next 3 decades" meme

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Fun fact: You have to have very strong arms and just the right swing to cut a head off.
It's something that takes executioners a while to learn.

No this is elite

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/dismemberment-of-live-man-with-knife-by-cartel-in-mexico.16219/

They did a good job triggering a response, Obama sent 20000 bombing raids against them and now they're all dead.

Im sorry at this rate it will be in 5 years.

It was traditional to stone an executioner that couldn't get it done in one blow too

Anyone else notice that the beheaded dude's eyes kept tracking objects? Like, even after his head was seperated from his body, he still looked when his executioner waved a blade in his face... Weird.

Did he died?

Where the fuck was this, theres grass ??

Way easier to just carpet bomb these shitskins than pretend to fear them beheading some faggot inbred.

fight me bud

is he okay?

wrong

> The orange nigger takes the credit for the whole thing

>blurr out his shirt

Why?

>he doesnt know

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x722, 449K)

When your enemies behead you, they win

dont want to find out how it feels to be looking at the blade that just cut my head off...

fake and gay

I never seen a guy get his head chopped off and then look around for awhile after.
Yea that's enough fucking Sup Forums for one day.

Attached: 1520379945179.jpg (641x530, 41K)

somewhere near border with china probs

thats almost comical
look at his face lmao

not happening bro
Last time i checked It was social taboo to say anything negative about the beloved muslims in england.

Been beheaded before have you?

>produced by Langley Niggers Studio

>can't tell the difference between a pointless cause (islam) and a meaningful one (Christ-centric freedom)
your cuck anecdotes only work on other cucks you stupid faggot, this isn't instagram where you all circle jerk each other based on your low IQ

made me laugh

kek

>Obama
>the orange nigger
Go back to plebbit, Laqueefa.

Attached: 645x344-us-drops-mother-of-all-bombs-in-afghanistan-on-daesh-target-in-afghanistan-pentagon-14921034 (645x344, 49K)

in one fell swoop*

is he ok?

the old ways were indeed the best ways.

i liked the mexican video better. he was mostly 'armless. this goy is just off 'is 'ead

>he doesn't know

Attached: ukrn.jpg (604x453, 65K)

canada

Barbaric practices.
I remember Trudeau came out against cutting women's genitals off and called it a barbaric practice and his whole party hissed and grunted at him. I actually think it was both sides hissing and grunting.
These people are fucking sick, and don't belong in 1st world nations.

I thought there was a by-law prohibiting executions on Hampstead Heath?

>The guy on his knees is every single white male that lives in the western world in the next 3 decades.
>Who here is excited???
Nice bait. Plot twist. The gods are actually aliens that come to exterminate muslims and jews, and all other ungodly subhumans who enjoy this kind of thing. And put them into an incinerator wiping out their entire lineage in the most efficient and fastest operating genocide ever to occur on earth, kind of like removing an unwanted organism, before establishing their empire on earth and ressurecting the beneficial lineages in new bodies. That being the case, i'd consider myself lucky compared what they're going to do with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=rYGWG2_PB_Q

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)