Even Blacks are Waking Up

youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

where were you when blacks started to learn that jews aren't white and came up with a name for them...(((small hats)))

Attached: images[1].jpg (233x216, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oRFLi14oqzA
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
youtube.com/watch?v=G1SwN70b0bw
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
noirg.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TSR.HighlightsKeyPoints1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IxvQKZPb6Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=8BEg38-bWY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks don't get enough credit here. They've been pretty red-pilled for a long time now.

youtu.be/oRFLi14oqzA

Attached: based black man.png (1011x799, 555K)

this guy apparently has pizzagate vids and even calls it pizzagate so it's pretty safe to say he browses here. I didn't realize that until after I posted the vid. Goddamn Sup Forums is fucking everywhere these days

Blacks have never liked kikes. Let me rephrase that: blacks have always hated kikes.

welp i guess its time to reinstate slavery

kek. why are israeli bantz so short and sweet? it's like jew haiku

gotta admit i'm a bit surprised this hasn't gotten more replies

I'll bump it for ya

Attached: 1520270568674.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

thank you. i don't see any particularly interesting threads or slide threads other than skyking

They are, look at the old rap lyrics from Tupac on how they treat women. They were 20 years ahead of their time.

Welp I guess it's time
To reinstate slavery
My fellow white friends

How long until this video is pulled down?

Attached: 1521385031485.jpg (997x768, 293K)

>(((small hats)))
Never heard that one before kek

let's get Jewku trending on twitter

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have been preaching Jew hate forever

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
LOL. NAMBLA BULLETIN

It's because of what jews did to black musicians. Multiple artists have mentioned it in their songs, but I don't have any examples memorized.

>Blacks
>Not redpilled
Schlomo pls

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-203001.png (1080x1920, 1.09M)

noice

I'm about five minutes in and I'm impressed enough to bump again. Good video.

>(((small hats)))

Kek

I smell an alliance against the true enemy...uh-oh goys

Attached: epic_handshake.jpg (900x645, 96K)

Michael freaking Jackson did it.
among others.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

holy shit uncle ruckus is real

Good to see these blacks trying to get woke, but you can see it's a lost cause. The presenter has to dumb this down so far that most everything is lost. "Now who's in charge of Hollywood?" ....dur white pepo...uh no small hats, yah"

divide and conquer is the jew trick

scurvy is not an adjective

stop ruining the work of A. Wyatt Mann

Telling you man, redpilled Blacks are an asset

Blacks are just starting to realize what the Jew has done to them through rap. Let me give you an example. I've found the exact moment rap was subverted in the 90's to only promote gangsta rap. It was done through euro-linguistic programming.

In rap back then, you had straight lyricists like K-Solo whose dad was doctor. Funny rap like Will Smith and conscious rap like A Tribe Called Quest. Gangsta rap was just a sub culture but it wasn't catching on fast enough.

In 1991, Cypress Hill broke out with a seminal hit pumping through all the ghettos. The song was "Hand on the Pump"

The chorus is literally programing for behaviour that will lead you to jail or the morgue:

>Got my sawed off shotgun,
>Hand on the pump.
>Sippin on 40,
>Puffin on a blunt.
>Pump my shotgun,
>The nigger didn't jump.
> La La La La, La-La La-La

Walk through any ghetto back then or even today, start singing that chorus and every nog will know it and sing along. It was basically a ghetto nursery rhyme teaching nogs how to eradicate themselves.

And who are Cypress Hill? B-Real, aka (((Louis Freese)), (pic related), DJ Mugg (((Lawrence Muggerud))) and Sen Dog (Sene Reyes)

The song was written by B-Real and DJ Mugg and everything about the tune screams MK Ultra and hypnotism

youtube.com/watch?v=G1SwN70b0bw

Attached: louis.jpg (500x625, 196K)

I bet, after reading through the comments, he realized he should have mentioned jidf (paid and volunteer).

id become christian if this dudes church was nearby

The comments

Attached: 1419917764966.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Attached: nervouspepe.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Good vid, leftists hate blacks like this with passion

his refusal to capitalize "smallhat" is amusing, much like my dislike of capitalizing jew. Kind of tells me how deep he's in wokeness.

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Attached: 1514362436027.jpg (720x563, 109K)

Do you even post-WW2 entertainment history?
>jews get kicked from Europe 1930-1950
>blacks get civil rights 1950-1970
Muh mutual persecution
>kikes hire monkeys to sing and dance
>baby boom
>new gen rebels from parents as usual
>exponential growth in population
>exponential growth of entertainment demand
>niggers on air normalizes
>nigger music becomes juden hypno tool
>niggers don't mind (don't realize) being taken advantage
Deez muh reparations
>continues til present
Mfw

Attached: 1521409587593-b.jpg (1242x961, 124K)

I heard about a record exec that was in on a meeting where the push for gangster rap was explicitly stated, they were going to then invest heavily in prisons

OP here. fuck. just watched his South Africa vids. Goddamn he thinks Black Panther was a documentary and can't wait for Zimbabwe 2.0...only this time he thinks they'll all be KANGZ again.

Unrelated but the bombings in Dallas feel like more programming from (((them))) for blacks to hate whites.

A bomb doesn't seem like a current MO for really racist whites. Maybe 50 years ago but today, you plant a bomb and there's the possibility that it might get an innocent. I don't a white person would want that on their conscious, I wouldn't.

>At this point, my industry colleague who had first opened the meeting took the floor again and answered our questions. He told us that since our employers had become silent investors in this prison business, it was now in their interest to make sure that these prisons remained filled. Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behavior, rap being the music of choice. He assured us that this would be a great situation for us because rap music was becoming an increasingly profitable market for our companies, and as employee, we’d also be able to buy personal stocks in these prisons. Immediately, silence came over the room. You could have heard a pin drop. I remember looking around to make sure I wasn't dreaming and saw half of the people with dropped jaws. My daze was interrupted when someone shouted, “Is this a f****** joke?”

Yup, here it is
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

I agree with them, but the central problem is always this... They speak like super articulate 6th graders, and that seems to be their level of understanding...

Most blacks have never made the connection that there is a third party acting for their own interest. Most ghetto nogs only think in black and whiite

wtf is his angle?

Aaannd they killed him for it.

>tfw we will never live in a world where blacks and whites can truly be separate and equal, living in respectful parallel cooperation.

michael jackson and ice cube both talked about in their songs

I have never in all my life heard such a statement. It should be broadcast nationwide. Although it is sooo harsh, there would be trouble. But it is true. It brought tears to my eyes, and I am not black. Its just so true. (He fucked over King Nigger pretty good also.)

Attached: f2e072da685086b8a2efb3230032c11f4df297facb9662ec927175ad892d380e.jpg (620x530, 62K)

Bump for cracker-coon solidarity.

rare but not Antarctica rare

Attached: rare af.jpg (644x81, 18K)

This is pretty accurate.
Fuck, jews are behind everything.
Truly the synagogue of satan.

There's still a lot of hatred / resentment for Whites coming from him.

Even though he should be 'woke' enough to know we dindu nuffin.

It's a childish / stupid attitude to take that 'hey those kikes have been screwing us over...but everything they said about Whites is true'

I have no doubt in my mind that kikes had Tupac killed.

It's the practical reality and not a reflection of the higher ideal. A white person may realize that black culture has been subverted to direct their hate at anglo-whites. That white person may feel a sense of solidarity, he may even understand the cycle of hate created and choose to not be a part of it anymore. Through all that, that white person, if he's not a cuck, will still hate that nog who beat him up and stole his bike that one time. The same for blacks.

My jewish neighbor has transformed from a old disgusting jewess witch into an attractive middle aged woman, I don't know wtf is going on but I think she has been eating gentile nutrients

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Louis Ferrakhan has been calling this shit for decades

This video is a nice find OP.

And the view count is encouraging. Especially since it's only recently been posted.

I look forward to the White / Black alliance as we take out these filthy rat kikes.

It's odd. No matter how much crime blacks commit towards us my anger always gets redirected back on the jews that have weaponized them. The gang raping Muslims in Europe on the other hand they gotta pay. Arabs are worse than blacks. At least the Sunnis are. We should meme harder at blacks. There hate can be judo pivoted back on the jews. I envision a future were all races will rise up to crush these evil Jewish supremacists. The world's oldest hate group.

Fuck just saw this dude has a vid saying south African whites won't return stolen land. Not good. Well at least he's talk about juden.

Give him some credit. He explicitly names the jews and this vid has well over 100,000 views. Let's take the white pills where we can.this is one.

This
And the recent media drama has probably given him a bunch of new followers

Mossad post

>falls for clickbait
>shills for it here on pol

anyone who touches that shit will be tracked
fuck off shill

making black people differentiate between whites and jews is one of the most important memetic battlegrounds of our time
i have no fucking idea how to do it
the jewish slave ship is a perfect one and has a lot of traction but isnt it completely fake

Attached: CoLCmlEXYAAMyCt.jpg (857x1200, 237K)

nah id immediately forgive them for everything if jews stopped forcing them on us and they just accepted living in their shitholes
dealing with niggers in the government is much more infuriating than the violence and theft ive personally experienced from spending a lot of time around them

MLK & Rosa Parks were Jew Puppets.

Attached: 107347D5-6C23-4F71-BD2E-53F4B1756ACC.jpg (1119x1104, 217K)

holy shit
i cant believe black people go to this place
is this normal stuff from him?

We need to spread this allover black nationalist pages. Get those sock puppet accounts fired up boys! And don't use any obvious profile names like "Martin Luther Kang" for Kek's sake!

This is what I come here for

>making black people differentiate between whites and jews is one of the most important memetic battlegrounds of our time
Important!

Idea: blacks of today do not know that :
-99% of the slaveships were owned by jews
-only 0.1% whites had slaves
-but 40% of all jews held slaves

Thats even more IMPORTANT!
Not even whites know that much. Time to change that!

i looked into those stats one time and they all seemed completely fake
blacks dont seem very good at discerning between truth and fiction though so it probably doesnt matter

Top bants, Aus-user!

Attached: Laughing Nazi.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

He hates Niggers
like most black people do

Attached: 1490290677882.jpg (528x451, 48K)

Ok, rabbi.
For your unfortune, the documents around the ships still exist (easy google, EVERYONE!) , especially the ownders and how many slaves on which ship were minutely recorded ( easy google!).

Thy harder, Ben Shekelstein!

Suge Knight was a kike?! Oy vey!

>TFW a black guy is doing more for the white race than whites

This guy's dropping massive redpills here

Attached: 1521001172426.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Yeah, they're very conservative. The fact is that most kikes owned slaves and enslave the black man to this day. Read the book that this is derived from:

noirg.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TSR.HighlightsKeyPoints1.pdf

It's from The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews. But why should we wait for black people to find out the truth? We should teach them the truth!

Some of us have been working on educating black people in various corners of the internet for quite some time now. Pic Related. Hopefully, if we can redpill enough blacks they will help us rid the world of these demon Jews.

Attached: 1502736456758.jpg (1700x1638, 603K)

1.6% of Whites owned black slaves compared to 40% of Jewish-American households. The Jews were also the biggest slave traders. The Jews blamed Whites for their evil deeds.

The Jewish media is the one that pushes the whole slavery issue the most. They blame White people for it.

Here's the thing though, 40% of Jewish households owned slaves compared to just 1.6% of Whites and Jews were the primary slave traders as well. Whites died abolishing slavery, and yet the Jewish media still blames Whites for slavery meanwhile it was a business they participated in more than us.

And dont even come up with those cheap attemps to (((debunk))) this, there the (((debunker))) conveiniently mixes houldsholds n persons inconsistently to lower the jewish nunber and artificially raise the whites number, PLUS basically even has the audacitty to state that the rich jewish clas were basically slaves too!!! Those ppl have NO shame whatsoever!

No they aren't. Instagram niggas blame white people even when told about what Jews do. I've tried

>Some of us have been working on educating black people i
Very good.

ALL ppl imho still have to know this one (which i guess ure familliar with) :

Read resp. Listen to “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion“
... and shit bricks.
It's all in there. It's from 1901 resp 1905 but it's ALL in there.
It's also in there, how it's all gonna end ...
You find it on yube.
It will change your live.
I still havent stomached it.
And no it cannot be a forgery because it was created and even published after it leaked BEFORE it all started happening as layed out in the protocols. The process is ongoing and what we see now is the last phase of destruction of the states, before they start the total revolution sumiltaneously in all countries in the west, then the total starvation, then the absolute ultraautoritarian regime led by them.

Again.: learn / listen / read the protocols n shit bricks forever.

Mos Def also had a clue
youtube.com/watch?v=IxvQKZPb6Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=8BEg38-bWY8

Attached: 1390255264782.jpg (539x528, 97K)

Who is that?

Niggets are known to have ridiculously low iq.
They need artificial quotas to even manage to get to college and universities, where they then proceed dumbing everything down.

Gotta simply shower them with that info over n over and be patient.
Dont waste time much discussing individuals. Invest time to shower more quantities of niggers instead !

Kudos, man :)

Alliances are fine, but...

Whites are only 10% of the world's population, yet are the most industrious and innovative race the world has known in the last 600 years. Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, launched satellites, created automation, discovered electricity and nuclear energy, invented automobiles, aircraft, submarines, radio, television, computers, medicine, telephones, light bulbs, photography, and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, orbit it by spacecraft, walk on the moon, probe beyond the solar system, climb the highest peaks, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the oceans depths... The majority of the world’s blacks/browns cannot even feed themselves. Whites have to provide food, medical, financial, and engineering aid to every black/brown nation. Blacks/brown cannot survive without White charity. Reality. Fact. Show me one black/brown nation we should
emulate. Show me one of those people not dying to get into a white nation where order, civility and potential are real. And yet, once here, it is the blacks/browns who are responsible for the majority of crimes and receiving the most welfare. Sad. Very sad. Whites - remember with pride your exceptional history and revolt against racist POS animals like self-hating Pelosi, the black caucus, BLM, the hate-riddled jihadists, the hateful-illegal invaders and the Jewish mafia who hate white Christian males more than anyone has yet dared admit. All of these haters want to live in the world created by White Christians while tearing down the only people capable of building it. They fight like vultures over their demise and scramble to grab everything from them.

Attached: alizee1.gif (292x410, 976K)

the funniest part of pol is when whites take credit for jew inventions

Bro. Nathaniel is amazing, never even realized...

Attached: oygevalt.jpg (600x737, 68K)

It's curious how your people created jazz and ended up being controlled by Jews.
You went so well and they started bombing you with propaganda.

Fucking JIDF GTFO

Congrats on singling out relativity. A lot of people see Einstein as German though, maybe you're too obsessed.

Attached: 15192409810111.jpg (500x650, 88K)

there are going to stop the foreskins of the children

see the drama unfold

Attached: 1421.png (641x505, 98K)

>do you want to bite the hand that feeds

I seriously hate kikes and their arrogance. I want them to be wiped off the face of the planet. If it takes a thousand years and a hundred rebirths, I swear that We will hunt the last of them down to the ends of the earth, or beyond.

>whites who call themselves jews
Why does he frame it like that?
Is this some wewuz da real israelites shit?

I like her user_name

but that song got popular by its own merit
I'm not saying Jews didn';t deliberately start promoting gangsta rap to encourage violence but it's not like Cypress Hill's music isn't simply good and catchy - 'How I Could Just Kill a Man', 'Insane in the Membrane', 'I Aint Going Out Like That' - the list of Cypress Hill songs you can say the first two lines to and people immediately know the rest is huge, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy

>the funniest part of life is when jews take credit for white inventions

>Albert Einstein (1879-1955) published in 1905 the long treatise on the subject of the particular theory of relativity (its true title is: "On the electrodynamics of bodies in movement"), without attaching the bibliography, and He was named by the Time newspaper as the man of the century. Several ideas presented in this publication were known to Lorentz (a Lorentz transformation) and to Poincare, before the date of Einstein's publication.
> This equation can also be prescribed to S. Tolver Preston (1875), to Jules Poicare (1900, according to Brown, 1967) and to Olint De Pretto (1904), all before Einstein. Because Einstein never demonstrated the calculation of this equation E = m. c2 (Ives, 1952), and it seems that there is nothing that could link it to the authorship of Einstein.

> A selective presentation of the solar eclipse data of 1919 by Arthur Eddington, which had at its end a confirmation of Einstein's theory of relativity, is one of the greatest scientific mystification of the 20th century. Eddington himself was more interested in naming Einstein as the king of all sciences than in confirming his theory. The society of physicists, apparently without realizing it, engaged in an act of deception and a silent plot, taking a position of inactive bystanders observing a hyperinflation of data and the growth of Einstein's reputation. This silence had its benefits to its supporters.

> Jules Henri Poincare (1854-1912) was a great scientist, who gave much to the particular theory of the theory of relativity. The Internet Encyclopedia reports that Poincare:

1. He drew a previous version of the particular theory of relativity.