If pic related isn't white, is she not black either?

If pic related isn't white, is she not black either?

Attached: mulatto-06.png (563x717, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM&ab_channel=AltMedia
instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/health-of-purebred-vs-mixed-breed-dogs-the-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, like a mutant. same with how dog breeds, if you mix them, arent really one or the other.

Attached: 10-adorable-photos-corgis-mixed-dog-breeds-662x435-662x435_c.jpg (662x435, 54K)

...and the everybody clapped

Dey is a new race: Whacks!

Except dog mutt breeds result in a good fluffy buddy. Human mutt breeds result in identity-less sad bipeds.

White would call her black/mixed, black would call her white/mixed. Never accepted as a part of either tribe.

this. pure breeds tend to be the most healthy

A drop of any color in a can of white paint renders that paint non white...

>dogs aren't humans you can't compa--
>animal testing

At one point, they were the most adapted for the jobs we bred them for, but now shits all fucked up because of the aggressive inbreeding that has gone on. Not saying its the same in your country, just the massive problems over here in clapistan. My brother's shepard is on anti anxiety meds who will probably make for a good guard dog but is essentially a walking gun with teeth.

pay attention in class, post-modern shill. Whites and non-whites.

>Never accepted as a part of either tribe.
There are many other inclusive tribes they can choose from.

Attached: antifa_is_here__by_rochambeaufr-d9b4rxy-1.png (196x360, 30K)

Light-skinned castizo here. Mestizos think I'm white and call me a "honkey" or "maggot" (cuz maggots are white I guess) and the whites think I'm a mestizo and call me a wetback or a Injun even. As a mutt I can confirm race mixing is awful. It messed me up mentally I can say

It's american

Attached: La+creatura_650435_6467671.jpg (473x921, 108K)

Notice how her 'attractive' features are all white ones? race mixing needs to be a crime again. There are so many counts of the children of such couplings expressing they feel like they don't belong anywhere and are hopeless

One drop rule

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM&ab_channel=AltMedia

She is amerimutt,

Attached: 1510696054082.jpg (857x1128, 136K)

Is it true that white/black mixed people can't have blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants along with a host of other life saving treatments? If that is true, then that is a really bad thing to bring a kid into the world that may not be able to be treated.

Looks like 100% pure mutt.

>Whacks
Blights

She's a mongrel.

The Euro is right.
What better way to compensate for your inner demons then to rebel against “society.”

Here's another one for ya...CUM SKIN.

she is mulata

instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/health-of-purebred-vs-mixed-breed-dogs-the-data

Attached: Stacey-Dash-Pride-Mag.jpg (746x960, 169K)

I am not a doctor but more than likely this is the case. You need another mixed breed with the same characteristics (ie.black and white) for blood and bone marrow. Since the three races need and react differently to treatment and drugs

1 post / meme flag / slide thread.

Attached: slide.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

>cum - responsible for the creation of life
>shit (skin)- disgusting smelling and causes disease when left untreated
Sounds likes white and black to me :^)

>Loves cum
Den drink it up whyte boi

Attached: a.webm (242x238, 348K)

>apparently loves cum from this
negro intelligence is something else.

>has no respect for his future queen.
at this point face it whyte boi, England belongs to the negro.

You're not white if racial slurs can wound you. Cracker, honkey, cum skin, maggot, all meaningless. Weak strikes of a lesser people.
Yet, "nigger" 200 year old word still cuts so deep it makes the news.

> new alien species

Attached: la creatura.png (640x550, 24K)

that's not true at all retard

>letting your race make up your entire identity

t. civic cuck

Why is crafting an identity on something other than race a bad thing? Race should be part of your identity, not the only type of identity that matters.

It's neither, rather it is a bio engineered product.

I think cumskin and wh*toid still annoys whites.

Shes a photoshoop

100% mutt

This is pol mate what do you expect, everything here is viewed and judged through a purely racial lens

>Why is crafting an identity on something other than race a bad thing?

bc hat other thing is likely not based in reality and usually interferes with your ability/will to base your identity on what is and really matters, that being "race."

When you clearly don't look like either of your parents, you are going to have a bad time. It is not the be all but it is a very easily a huge portion of your identity. Humans are tribal, the tribes can get very big but the tribe has consistent qualities.

As much as I would like to plow E.Asians, I would have to pray for girl children because atleast they tend to look like a very fair shade of their mom's side of the family. So my duty is to find a ginger and turn her into a gun toting NEET and have ludicrous amounts of exotic red headed children. I will most likely fail and die alone.

Anons here judge things through a truthful or useful lens too. You can get respect here as a nonwhite if you expose corruption or work against the jews, even if you're not specifically trying to help white people.

what about when the jews work against themselves

>a purely racial lens
what other lense would you suggest?

>you are born with your race
>it's "bad" to base your identity on that (if you are white)!

>you are born with your sexuality (according to current year demagogues)
>it's totally OK to base your identity on that!

can we get some consistency here pls?

Shit tzus are a mix breed and they’re pretty cute

I could drop quite a bit of yellow in before it becomes anything more noticeable than a soft eggshell white. You don't know shit about mixing paint.

>bc hat other thing is likely not based in reality
You could craft an identity around your life skills and political ideals. Those are based in reality, so long as you have a good sense of what reality is.
>what is and really matters, that being "race."
Leftists and lone criminals show that race isn't the only thing that matters. Race doesn't stop you from betraying what should be your own people.

>what about when the jews work against themselves

did you know that "holocaust" means "whole burnt offering"? did you know that when Abraham was to sacrifice his son, that ritual was called "holocaust."

You're right man. Racial slurs don't seem to bother crackas so much...cracka!

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 38K)

I think they get some respect, although it depends on the degree of kike betrayal and the amount of power the jew has. Ultimately they're never truly trusted because jews have a knack for portraying themselves as allies before they backstab you.

Cumskin is clever but really doesnt have that much of a negative connotation as its used exclusively around here, I think. Wh*toid is a bastardization of either Caucasoid which includes Arabic and North African people, or Europoid which describes the people of a continent that are responsible for taming nature, building civilization, and putting men on the moon, also letting us communicate as we are right this instant. Its more annoying in the sense it is stupid rather than causing a feeling of being slighted. Insulting whites is just a reaffirmation of their dominance over the planet and the lesser peoples.

Honorary Aryans don't count but your point stands. Just look at that Olympic ice skating couple of Jap man and Russian girl, they were adorable together.

Black fragility at its finest.

Clotty The Blooddrop says, "Just a black one of me!".

Attached: ClottyTheBlooddropSaysJustOneOfMe.jpg (758x800, 249K)

What kind of cracker? Ritz? Saltine? The little hexagonal ones you put in chowder? Or is cracker the sound of a whip and the ones who held them were white? Hmm, really offending me with that old timey supremacy where treating niggers like animals wasn't only smart, but common practice. I honestly want to know what niggers think cracker means to wypipo.

>I honestly want to know what niggers think cracker means to wypipo.
You're giving them too much credit.

Fuck, I am still too unwittingly blue pilled for my own good. Subconscious anthropomorphism.

Holy fuck! What if its been Chicken in a Bisquit this whole time!? Pretty fuckin clever Kunta.

Attached: Wypipo.jpg (1000x1000, 191K)

Nah that's a Negro.

Then surely you niggers will fuck off somewhere else and turn that place into a shithole as well?

I grew up in a multicultural area, and the hapas seem to do pretty well there. Based on what I saw in middle and highschool, hapas were accepted into asian or white nerd type groups. I'd guess that hapas tend to adopt a nerdier white identity, which fits well with white-assimilated asians and introverted whites.

maggot i mean faggot

I grew up in heavily "minority" spic/nigger area. Surprisingly few happas of any kind but had the whole swath of Asian representation. unsurprisingly "whites" and and "yellows" got along swimmingly. Latina girls were always good to me tho and I was too autistic to capitalize on that.
>failure at being a conquistador fml

You are. Missing the point...is she "fuckable" ?...picture those lips around your dick....

can't polish a turd

>What is a mutt
Latinos are a mix of natives with spanish, eventually they received a race category, I hope eventually these mutts will also receive one

Attached: file.png (450x477, 13K)

I'm a hapa, and the only thing I feel towards whites and asians is this weird sense that I don't belong. It's kind of like what you'd feel if you were an alien that humans had gotten used to. They make friends and treat you well, but something about their social interaction or ethics seems deeply foreign, or even irrational. It's something you can understand and predict, but never learn to do yourself. To this day, I'm not sure whether it's something racial or some kind of low grade autism.

Stop bringing up the fact you suck cock into everything. Nobody cares about your gay sexuality, faggot.

>never learn
Never truly learn. Most of the time you're the same as them, but then they'll say or do something that doesn't make sense to you.

Quadroons, Octoroons, and even hexadecaroons are certainly too befouled to be considered white.