Lol Julius Malema/EFF working with ANC to get rid of South Africa's only white mayor

youtube.com/watch?v=m3D5oMHFukA

Interesting video. Julius Malema and the EFF with the help of the ANC are getting rid of the mayor of Port Elizabeth (only white mayor in SA) just because he's white.

Quite honestly, I hope they succeed with the motion of no confidence. Athol Trollip is a sexual predator and white people shouldn't be leading South Africa after apartheid.

Attached: anna_nystrom.jpg (1080x1315, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma_rape_trial
bitchute.com/video/iplApgTLbIO7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she ugleeeee

yea but how does she smell?

SA anons, why do they want him removed?

be gone jealous roastie

how come celebs like Leonardo DiCaprio or Elon Musk doesn't give a fuck about the genocides of whites in SA? Don't they care about their own people?

She's unironically ugly, nigger tier ass.

That being said, BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

like kafir leftovers

The simple answer? No.

DiCaprio is too busy banging thots and Musk has to remain apolitical to protect the future of his businesses.

Attached: motorcycle noises.png (568x552, 109K)

he's white and he has been known for sexually harassing black women.

Port Elizabeth deserves a better mayor

thighs/ass are fantastic,
but she does have an air of mystery meat about her

she's on the fat side of "thicc". gas chambers await her

>white people shouldn't be leading South Africa
I agree. All white people should leave now so that bantu people can build another Zimbabwean paradise over top of a land they didn't historically control.

I was lurking Malemas twitter earlier.
It's hilarious.
Every second tweet is some Soul sista social media proud PoC fuck whitey shit.'
He also retweets this white 'guy' pic related who has to be the most cucked self hating excuse for a male i have EVER seen.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (471x398, 73K)

Julius Malema is red-pilled as fuck. Imagine if he was white taking land back from Jews. I bet you all would support him. Julius is a bold and charismatic leader who has his peoples best interests in mind!

True.
The traitor whites who stop people from fighting back and the traitor whites who try to isolate SA whites are the real enemy.
Malema can have his zulu kingdom if he let's whites have their own land.

How does this guy even exist? I can't imagine what it would be like to be him.

>Malema can have his zulu kingdom if he let's whites have their own land.

Comrade Malema is of the mighty Zulu tribe?

He reminds me of some kind of gimp in a cage for one of those BDSM mistresses where the gimp gets off on his own humiliation.

Fuck the faggot making the video as well. He deserves everything coming, (((civicnationalist))) piece of shit.

BBRRRRTTT BRAAAAFFTFTFTF

Renaldo touched a black man's penis without his permission.

True story.

the idea of a "white african" is a joke

go home white people. you don't belong in africa. it's not your land.

im just angry we europeans didn't put sanctions on south africa earlier. they didn't end apartheid until 1994

vot ah you doing kaffir

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (564x123, 9K)

are you a mod?

back to r/southafrica newfag

r/southafrica has too many angry white ppl

Fuck off back to your own country. Get out of europe. Go back to your dirty nigger country.

Attached: 1498918173464.gif (450x338, 246K)

Excuse me, but I am a citizen of the European Union.

Stay out of European affairs amerifat.

>citizen of the European Union
You have a piece of paper. Good job nigger or arab. You are not european in any real sense and will never be no matter how much you wish. Your people are so pathetic they had to move to an already established country to survive.

Sorry bud. It's 2018. European identity if purely civic nationalism.

Your Nazi fantasies are never going to come true. The European Union will thrive as a multicultural paradise.

Go eat a burger amerifat. You sound hungry and irritated.

How does it feel living in a place where the vast majority of the populace does not accept you? How does it feel to be an outsider in the country you live and the one of your origin? God that would suck, probably have some serious identity issues.

I feel quite at place actually. Most of my fellow Europeans are quite respectful towards me.

The question is, why is an amerifat like you sticking his nose in European affairs? You're not European.

The only people who are european are the people who originate on the european continent. A dog born in a stable is still a dog.

we're all humans idiot

I bet her lutefisk braps are raucous

Attached: 1520643708849.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Yup, just like a Shih Tzu and German shepard are both dogs. One dumb as bricks though.

hes american but hes european disporia,i will never meet him but he is my blood brother

you will always be a nigger

doesnt mean we have to live in each others lands

Attached: bellcurve.jpg (600x405, 22K)

hey bong. soon your retarded country won't be part of the European Union so i really don't give a shit about your opinion.

just feel bad for all the decent brits like londoners who voted to stay in the union

they're welcome to move to the EU

european identity? there is no european identity the only ones that spout it is post modernist new bs no one accepts

this meme of white lands are for everyone is only 20 years old or so,its a lie that is already dying

get out nigger

True, but he's black and black people are bad.

the eu is not europe

and in 10 years time the EU will be more right wing than you find palatable or it will be gone like the ussr

and it collapsed becuase no one wanted niggers and muds as a neighbor lmao that is how bad you guys are,we imagine the usa breaking up cause california wouldnt stop importing filth?

be quiet nigger,you will get yours eventually

Attached: 1519089957373.png (322x338, 70K)

thats fine,every group has a right to advocate for its people but when we do it you all cry like faggots

you want us to hand over everything we have and not complain about it,its not going to happen there will be a war that will make ww2 look like a joke

and we know whos gonna win it,your guns and shit dont mean anything to atom bombs and germ warfare targetting certain genes

>there is no european identity the only ones that spout it is post modernist new bs no one accepts

You retarded UKIP morons do not represent the majority of Europeans. European is defined by citizenship. There is no European blood. The European Union will integrate further and as Britain leaves, the Eurozone will continue becoming more prosperous while shithole bongland will become poor as fuck.

By the way, thanks for the Brexit. Your financial institutions are relocating to Germany now. lol

>we imagine the usa breaking up cause california wouldnt stop importing filth?

huh? california will never leave the union

wow my dude, look at those amazing buttcheeks. Dont you wanna just bury your shaft in them user. Fuckin hell. curvy, delicious, ripe buttocks. I could stab a fork into them and savage her ass with a knife.

>There is no European blood
Genetic testing says something different. A test can specifically tell if you are European and where in europe you come from. European identity is a fiction. The only place that matters is the US where we have made an ethnic group out of mongrelization of all the different european peoples.

They should feel lucky a human wants to grope them

Whites dragged out of their homes and beaten in South Africa.

Can someone download this and mp4. I tried but I failed:

faceberg.com /groups/26012226159/permalink/10155168389516160/

According to cucks like you white people dont have a home

As if the opinion of niggers is relevant anyway. Londoners you say? You mean pakis and nigger like you? Or are you just another LARPing faggot

yea yea yea genetic testing also shows you're more related to your nuclear family than other ppl. that doesn't mean you should only live with you senpai and fuck your sister you dumb inbred faggot.

genetics has nothing to do with citizenship.

Says the retard with the EU memeflag. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re one of those parasites from Eastern Europe bitter that you can’t leech anymore. We’ll enjoy being rich while you make up retarded memes of our financial industry moving to Germany. Why does Germany have so many cucks btw? Still getting indoctrinated to hate yourself by the kikes?

>the idea of a "white african" is a joke
>go home white people. you don't belong in africa. it's not your land.
Apparently it does according to you faggot

Will he be convicted under animal welfare laws?

Lmao, what a fucking retard. Strawman much? Name a nigger country you’d want to live in? Oh wait, just another LARPing leftwing faggot who knows that niggers are inferior but can’t admit that his shitty meme organisation for faggots wants to destroy Europe by importing more of these savages

hahaha my girlfriend is eastern european and she has always preferred germany over britain.

britain leaving doesn't mean anything. norway, denmark, germany, netherlands, belgium, etc. just so many countries that are more prosperous than britain.

Funny I have lived in Cape Town and I liked it a lot more than my visit to Britain.

Nothing worse than fat ass women rrying to think they’re cool.

>Athol Trollip is a sexual predator and white people shouldn't be leading South Africa after apartheid.

If anything, that makes him more qualified moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma_rape_trial

Julius Malema and the EFF have been pushing to get rid of Zuma too jackass.

this thread really demonstrates how stupid and insecure the common Brexiter is

Get out of europe and go back to your own country. You can be swapped with the white south africans.

She is hot and she isn't a trap. Look her up you dumb faggots. Also she is totally made for BBC :)

na im not gonna be told by a 300 pound fat slob from burgerland to get out of my own country

More dead South Africans!

Yay!

underrated plus dubz

now fuck off ya cunt

>get out of my own country
Its not your country and it never will be. You are a guest, and be thankful nobody has started terrorizing you yet. A few more terrorist attacks and mosques will be blowing up left and right. I cant wait!

Are you retarded? They have been doing this for years in SA where before a re-election, they swap out presidents before an election so they can blame all the problems of the last administration on the last president and the new one gets re-elected. Why do you think Zuma resigned so easily?

Low IQ meme flags, I fucking swear.

>tells me im a guest in the country i was born in and am a citizen of

damn someobody buy this amerifat a happy meal already. he can't think with his blood sugar levels so low

oh how silly of me.

a happy meal isn't gonna satisfy his hunger

You are not. You own a piece of paper. That is it. You ancestors did not build the country you are leeching off of. They were too weak and created a weak society.

The only reason you are in a european country is because leaders want people to lose national identity in order to create a pan european superstate. This will never happen. Your people will either be genocided or deported. Look at the history of ethnic groups living in close proximity.

>The only reason you are in a european country is because leaders want people to lose national identity in order to create a pan european superstate.

oh shut up. the European Union will integrate further and that's inevitable.

just fuck off you amerifat. idk why you're sticking your nose in EU affairs.

Yeah but in this timeline he's still advocating to steal white people's land.
No amount of "what ifs" changes that. He is the enemy, and he publicly displays his communist tendencies. He isn't pro-black, he's pro-statist

Yeah thats why Brexit just happened. And the dutch and danes are going to leave soon. Or maybe italy will just collapse and destroy the whole union? Who knows, but its on its way out

no he advocates returning land that was stolen from africans

>Yeah thats why Brexit just happened.

it barely happened and many of the bexiters regret voting to leave. soon all of them will regret it once britain feels the economic consequences of leaving the European Union and losing total access to the single market

>And the dutch and danes are going to leave soon

what fantasy world are you living in? racist Geert Wilders lost. The Dutch people rejected his hateful rhetoric.

Oh you mean returning it to Khoisan people? because they were the only people in south africa in 1600s when the Europeans showed up and turned a desert into productive farmland. The bantus flooded in because they wanted to live UNDER apartheid because apartheid africa was better for black Africans than ANYWHERE else in africa. LMAO

Still no balls to respond to Little pussy.

At this rate the Zulus will sooner see Malema set on fire than have him take their land.

Malema is from the Limpopo province, so likely of the Pedi tribe. Likely a mutt still of different Northern tribes.

Cyril Rhamaposa is of the Venda tribe.
The former president Jacob Zuma was a Zulu (hence his big support base from KwaZulu Natal, a densely populated province).

Thabo Mbeki and Nelson Mandela were both Xhosa tribe members of the Eastern Cape.

Point being, Malema keeps threatening the Zulu king with the state going to take all their land which now resides in a trust. I foresee his assassination soon enough, for the blacks have greater loyalty to their tribal leaders than to populist opposition.

>because they were the only people in south africa in 1600s when the Europeans showed up and turned a desert into productive farmland.

stop repeating this common Sup Forums lie. you have no clue what you're talking about. the khoisan ppl are african. they're not martians.

also by the time the europeans arrived, there were already xhosa/khoisan mixed tribes at the cape.

not to mention, many different bantu tribes have always been living in eastern south africa

Funny how genetics has something to do with who should own land when it has to do with africans. Yet you think anyone with a piece of paper is european. God damn you niggers are too stupid to see your double standards.

WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN DRAGGED FROM HOME & BEATEN

bitchute.com/video/iplApgTLbIO7/

Attached: c6e0e64115fc6362cff3e9fa9f609a7a[1].png (594x793, 571K)

calling me stupid when you can't even distinguish the difference between lawfully immigrating to the EU (like my parents have) and European colonizers coming to africa to pillage/steal the land, rape the women, kill the men, and siphon the resources.

HAHAHAHAHA holy shit. Yeah thats exactly what I said, are they giving the land to the Khoisan people? No. The khoisan are treated like animals by the bantu

The bantu were not living in south africa and under apartheid africans, mostly bantu, walked for hundreds of miles from ALL over africa to live UNDER apartheid. They wanted to live under apartheid. The safest most propsperous african country, which jobs for all the blacks and access to western medicine so instead of getting pregnant 15 times and having 4 kids, they would have 15 kids. Population of blacks quadrupled under apartheid

You have no idea what you're talking about, probably had to wiki Khoisan people to even respond to my post HOOOLY shot hahahahaha.

Why are meme flags the most embarrassingly retarded. Why do meme flags always root for the sides actively causing an increase in suffering to all people, INCLUDING BLACK PEOPLE. Are you evil? Nihilists? Nah, I think you're just fucking retarded, but its amusing at least.

Land reform could work.
We ship blacks from the Caribbean back to Africa and let the 5 million SA whites have some Caribbean paradise.
Blacks have no business living in the Caribbean or North America.
If your Black you should give your house or land to a white and go fucking home.

>rape the women

Aint nobody wants your women, not even you m8.

Regardless it doesn't matter if your immigration was legal or not since immigration was never put for a vote and policy was decided be politicans. In addition just because you were allowed to stay for a while, doesn't mean it's indefinite.

where the hell do you think all the mixed race South Africans came from?

Not only the Khoisan people as mentioned, but you forget to factor Mfecane and Difecane periods where the Zulus displaced thousands of Sothos and Xhosas between 1815 and about 1840.

Not to mention the decimation of the Matabeles to the north, and how the Tswana tribes vacated their area in fear of the black neighbors.

The whites only came in afterwards, with a sparse amount of skirmishes in unoccupied land. The land which was occupied they received by contractual agreement in exchange for cattle. See King Dingane and Piet Retief as example.

But it seems you've bought the commie's story of him being "for the people" hook line and sinker.

Attached: tumblr_o0l23nXc0h1sqqileo1_500.jpg (500x499, 94K)

>Yeah thats exactly what I said

no you said no bantu tribes existed in south africa when europeans arrived

i already told you that by then, khoisan had formed mixed tribes with the xhosa that were living on the cape

furthermore, the eastern half of south africa had bantu tribes living there a thousand years before jan van riebeck landed

THE KHOISAN ARE NOT BANTU. This is how ignorant you are. They are not remotely alike and do not view each other as similar at all. The Bantu are Zulu from eastern africa, the Khoisan are hunter gatherers living at the egde of South africa and living now along the Sahara. The bantu are INCREDIBLY racist towards the khoisan and treat them as literal animals.

Let me spell it out.

I agree, the Khoisan were the VERY first tribe in south africa.

So does that mean the government is urging for the return of land to the Khoisan? Because they are the only blacks in SA before the europeans?

NO. They dont want to give shit to the Khoisan, the Bantu want the Khoisan dead or domesticated.

Bantu had no presence in SA. Its like saying. oh my great great great great great grandpa took a shit on the land you have built and ran a farm producing food for the whole country and feeding BANTU people for 400 years so you dont own it anymore. Thats your argument. Do you understand how retarded that is now?

Attached: 1494444259188.jpg (720x720, 145K)

Like your current batch of "refugees"?

i already know you are one stupid fucking nigger.