Dungeon Meshi

Will next week's chapter restores this smile?

Not while she still knows in the back of her head that she will soon be forced to eat her best friend.

Shouldn't it be out by now?

I think the magazine is published the 15 or at least near the middle of every month.

But it came out about the 12th/13th the last months iirc.

Since most months don't have 28 days they must occasionnaly skip one week to catch up, I guess. If they did a strict 4-week release they'd drift slowly toward the beginning of the month.

What.

Months have 30/31 days except feb.

Not forced, she can suck Laius off while he eats.

>tfw honestly rooting for a LaiusXMarcille end
>only one doujins of them

At least it's good but goddamn.

Real talk, I feel like all the characters except Senshi treat Laius like shit and I really don't like it. Everybody gives him shit for being dense or not being the most capable adventurer or whatever, but I really don't understand that. We've seen him improvise tons of plans to overcome the obstacles they face in the dungeon (including of course the biggest one i.e. using monsters as a food source) and he's a genuinely caring friend who doesn't even hold grudges against his comrades who abandoned him when he needed their help to find his sister. He deserves better friends.

Because he is a deranged man. I think it was well explained when they met up with samurai guy. He happily told them about the monsters they ate, and then oh yeah, they used dark magic to revive his sister.

>implying you wouldn't eat Chimerlyn full course meal with them

But eating the monsters is a legitimately good idea. They've shown and stated repeatedly that the monsters really don't taste all that different from any of the normal fauna found outside the dungeon, the only real difference being that monsters are made of magic or whatever. Admittedly, him disclosing the whole forbidden magic thing wasn't a good idea, but to be fair he was telling it to the guy who he thought was his best friend AND that guy was in love with his sister that they used the magic on.

>But eating the monsters is a legitimately good idea.
It is, but he's freakishly happy about it.
You can eat dog when you're desperate, but when your mate just grins happily while he stares at one, you wonder if you share the same values. And at that point, he's creepy.

The author tends to use dark endings
Laius is so obsessed with monsters he isn't disgusted by the idea of eating humanoid monsters
It's not very hard to see where the story is going

Too bad about the lewd bikini crap, i'd have liked some comfier setting for a doujin.

Marcille definitively ended the hair length debate for me

That's like cutting a carrot in half when pulling them.

must be a very sharp knife

It is. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality.

Is that a racial attribute?

Marci is a witch who uses forbidden magic called braids.

yeah but they're also mostly virgins that share their wife with their brothers if they ever manage to get married

where is it going because I can't see it

I don't think it is going where you think it's going. The author doesn't write dark endings, just bittersweet and grounded ones.

I don't think Laius is going to lose his shit, but he is going to lose his sister. I have a feeling the dark elf and him are going to reach some understanding (seeing as they both lost someone they cherished) and the finale is going to wind up being anticlimactic and somber in tone.

I want more dwarf stuff. We've gotten loads of elf stuff and a lot about orcs but we don't know very much about dwarfs

are there ever any teasers for this series?

I AGREE

What else is there to know about dwarves? They like living in mountains, making tunnels in said mountains, smithing, and drinking. Dwarves are a simple people. I actually like the fact that Senshi is considered an eccentric amongst his kin. He reminds me of my grandpa a lot.

>Is that a racial attribute?
No, Dwarves tend to get stone craft. But since they are craftsmen, it's common lore that they also make bomb-ass blacksmiths too.

>We've gotten loads of elf stuff
Eh, no. We've got more gnomes, halflings and dwarfs than elves, actually. They have been mentioned like twice and that's it

>Laius isn't skilled
He's easily one of the best what the fuck is this bullshit?

Do you ship marcille x farlyn?

>yuri

>No,
Then there must be crap craftsdwarfship around too, that was created for practice by amateurs.

the dungeoneers are just hardened from their lifestyle and not really open to taking it easy just because someone is honest, he's the kind of guy who doesn't fit well in that kind of enviroment despite being a good guy, I think he gets along pretty well with his party, his relationship with Tirchac in particular has gone from the default "I'm going to treat you lesser because your weird" to "I really should start to place my trust in you and be honest with myself that your a good friend to me", although you have to admit their difference clashing is warranted a lot, but yeah I think Laius is a nice enough guy that Tirchac will warm up to him eventually