Why do people unironically believe the rapture will happen? Christcucks...

Why do people unironically believe the rapture will happen? Christcucks, i don't mean to be a fadora but please help me understand. This seems so illogical. How is the coming of Christ different from any other religion or mythological phophecy?

Attached: 73551b7c6002671fb2353a283ed11409.png (660x845, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSnBsH68iiE
youtube.com/watch?v=v5ed6yIq3e4
bible.ca/pre-flavius-josephus-70AD-Mt24-fulfilled.htm
notashamedofthegospel.com/apologetics/scientific-evidence-existence-of-god/
youtube.com/watch?v=idn50Xj_CiY
carm.org/ontological-argument
gematrix.org/?word=qbOsSuZ&view_rude=on
gematrix.org/?word=xhZ15nov&view_rude=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rapture is a ZIONIST WAR

If it does happen then everyone will be redeemed either way after christ battles satan for the fate if humanity and the world will be reborn yet death will still exist as tated in the book of revaluation, though I read the NIV print of the bible so it might be different to the king james which pol agrees to be the right version.

>pasta pasta, pasta pasta

Because the Bible says it's going to happen. Why? Christ is taking away his people because he's going to pour his wrath on the earth.

because the book of revelation is a prophecy that will come true

look at the prophecy of the popes.

>Why do people unironically believe the rapture will happen?
See pic

Attached: 1517129487175.png (2201x1700, 373K)

unbelievers
>why doesn't God do something about all the evil in the world, unless he does he is not good
also unbelievers
>how dare God threaten to punish people for the evil they've done, clearly he is not a good god

Attached: 1503844620064.jpg (900x560, 98K)

Heaven is real and affirmed by neurosurgeon
youtube.com/watch?v=PSnBsH68iiE
Hell is also real
youtube.com/watch?v=v5ed6yIq3e4

>christian morality is the only center base of western civilization

stop this meme now

>christian morality
>been around since circa 200ad
>propagated to over 2.5 billion catholics worldwide
>THE most wealthy and prosperous nations have been christian offshoots/prison camps/kingdoms/nationstates
>athiests think their autism has any sway in american culture besides black science man and fry

Paul travel around telling of the great Love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...If you don't have the faith to believe in Gods mercy I really feel sorry for your soul

>catholics

CATHOLICISM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BEGINNING OF AMERICA

fuck off

>sept 23
Kek
>see a glitch in google sky or some shit
>expose it in ms paint
>it's a scary monster
>it's muh autism amphibian
>le autism amphibian end times
>sept 23 passes without issue
>h-haha we meant sept 28
>sept 28 passes with no issue
>WE REALLY MEANT NOVEMBER 28!!!
>nov 28 passes without issue
>poltards btfo 3 time in a row

Yeah I was so dissapointed

The only end time i was scared of was 2012
It didnt happen either

There Bible also said there was a global flood. There's not enough water in the atmosphere to do that. Why should i believe what the Bible says?

Christian weather control devices

you're right

things are much better in Africa or India

why don't you go live there yourself

Attached: 1509479138849.png (951x1024, 1.73M)

How do you know it's not a hallucination?

>I don't mean to be a Fedora
>posts the most fedora tier picture in existence
Good one user

Actually they did, many non-catholics - but christians, left europe to come to america to not be persecuted by the catholics.......

sage for being retarded

Maybe you should look into what the neurosurgeon said.

the water didn't just come from the sky genius
>on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.

Attached: 1511139721850.png (1200x758, 433K)

>another fake Christian thread

Why do you Christcucks lie so much on Sup Forums?

Attached: sacrificed virgin lamb satan jesusspirit cooking.jpg (1280x2452, 990K)

Because falseflags are how they got their following

Well the pic starts from a flawed premise. It is not what Jesus is going to do to you, but rather what you are going to do to yourself. Don't forget about free will.
And your first question had me thinking, but then you derailed it by making it a blanket statement about all religion in general.
If you want to discuss theology, then do so.
Best answer I can give is, I believe the Rapture will happen because it has been prophesied.

Lmao are you for real. The laws of science don't apply to God. He can do whatever he wants. He could flood the earth with fucking coffee if he wanted to

Who let you on the internet at the insane asylum

I'm just saying, if he's God, he can do whatever he wants. It's simple leaf

>Because falseflags are how they got their following
Always victims

Attached: JESUS ROME GOY.jpg (900x900, 529K)

Catholics don't an neither do the majority of Protestants outside of US based protestant cults. If you want error then just ask a protestant and they will but you wrong

This is stupid.

The point of jesus knocking on the door is it is your free will choice. Not force. If you dont open the door you can live in your little cube.

>The laws of science don't apply to God.
God is a german word of Godin, Goths, Gotts, Godi, Odin, Wotan. We are the sons and daughters of God, not a Jewish rabbi Jesus. His father is YHWH, Jehovah, El.

>I'm just saying, if he's God, he can do whatever he wants. It's simple leaf
God is a german word of Godin, Goths, Gotts, Godi, Odin, Wotan. We are the sons and daughters of God, not a Jewish rabbi Jesus. His father is YHWH, Jehovah, El.

Attached: odin lord of death.jpg (736x1075, 274K)

>many non-catholics - but christians, left europe to come to america to not be persecuted by the catholics.......

O reeeeeeeeeealllllllllly? You mean the ones that thought banning Christmas, dancing and genociding half of Ireland was not 'puritan enough' , you mean the 16th century equivalent to a bunch of retards who setup a more hardcore version of ISIS because ISIS does not kill enough catholics and ban anything and everything including smiling?

Maybe he should actually write a peer-reviewed article instead of making youtube videos
Prophecies are fake bullshit, you've been lied to like millions of gullible idiots in the past

this is the logical conclusion of Protestantism, secular and pagan anti-Christ lunatics

reminder:
if you see the word "christcuck" or "christkike" you're dealing with a LARPagan shill from another chan.

Attached: larpagan fedoras.jpg (1544x1116, 357K)

Most of sub Saharan Africa is christian...

The rapture happens before Christ’s second coming.

Then the antichrist is revealed and the Jews are corrected.

Then Jesus Christ returns with the old testemant sains dead in Christ and raptured saints to slaughter the antichrist and his armies.

Then Jesus sets up his 1,000 year reign on earth.

Then eternity

Bible doctrine

Non-dispensational Catholic heretics that don’t understand the Bible will disagree

>2 Thessalonians 2:3
>“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”
You've been deceived.

I don't see any rapture in my Bible. I don't therefore believe in it.
It says many will be swept up in a moment to be with him.
The rapture is a modern American belief and I don't know if it predates nuclear weapons but I'd expect that that is the way the modern age ends. Possibly tonight. Maybe very soon. Nobody knows the hour. It will remain secret until it is upon us.

Attached: IMG_3014.jpg (400x423, 30K)

>LARPagan

As if your current christianity is anything other than a LARP of true christianity, as it was in the beginning.

Go kys.

bible.ca/pre-flavius-josephus-70AD-Mt24-fulfilled.htm

Earth will be shifting into 4th density, the density of love and understanding in two years, in 2020. There is no literal return of Jesus Christ. The meaning of the return of Jesus Christ are star seeds embedded with his past life. This is known as the Christ Consciousness. People who exude love for one another, being just the way they are. That is what is meant by his return. Approximately 40% of the population will shift. There will be a great disruption in society. You will have to make it on your own from then on.

notashamedofthegospel.com/apologetics/scientific-evidence-existence-of-god/
nigger

this is some of the stupidest fucking shit i've ever read here

I assure you, it is not. This is 100% truth. I am a remote viewer. In my past life, I was Jeremiah from the bible himself. These events I have already seen. The information has been given to you. I can do no more for you.

You are a Caucasian male, 35 years old from Crystal Falls, Michigan.

>[Insert religious fiction here] is real and affirmed by [insert appeal to authority here]

We know the drill. Religion is mad-libs for people with no sense of humor.

do me

>scientific-evidence
>existence-of-god
There can only be one.

Attached: highlander-reboot-809228[1].jpg (590x350, 51K)

>HEAVEN AND HELL THEORIES
>open link
>no Dio
Shameful
youtube.com/watch?v=idn50Xj_CiY

Yep, DNA proves there is a God. Cry about to your friends at /r/atheism. If that's too much for you then you might find the ontological argument surprising.
carm.org/ontological-argument

I just want to have power over you and torture you forever because i don't know what else to do. It's not your fault. I'm joking, i'm not going to hurt you, i wouldn't hurt you. My mood changes rapidly, i'm sorry. You're right. Yeah, you're right.

Guys i love you guys but i can't help to want to rape kill and eat you. It troubles me as much as it does you, i know you have similar feelings. Maybe we are monsters? i don't think we are monsters. I don't think God made mistakes, there must be a reason for all of this shittiness.

I think you're full of shit and filled with pain.

Hit me with some remote viewing senpai, I want to know my ethnicity pls

I don't get you kek.

You are a Caucasian 36 year old male from Oak Grove, Arkansas.

Do me, do me in the ass hard.

You are approximately 30% black and 70% white.

gematrix.org/?word=qbOsSuZ&view_rude=on

you are approximately 110% full of shit

Twas a shit test m8, already had my dna pulled. Pan euro mutt 100%

gematrix.org/?word=xhZ15nov&view_rude=on

You once told your mom that you stole something from someone on the streets. No one else knows this about you.

You're lying.

Then tell me eye color. 30% black must be brown, right?

uh no, at least i don't think so

Am i a killer?

maybe you got it partially correct though, i'm not sure

You will die in the month of August in the year 2020.

Your eye color is blue. I have to correct the 30% black part. You're not 30% black but you're 30% African and this part of your ethnicity is undiscovered by scientists who do these tests.

Wrong again. Blue in the morning when there is light to catch, green now as night has fallen. I want my 20$ back, NOW. If you think the police will help a gypsy you're dead fucking wrong, I'll pull those teeth, boy.

nigga

in my birthday? fuck you

No you just admitted I was right. No one has two eye colors. Your true eye color is blue and it turns a different hue when exposed a different way. Dumb man. Don't distort data and especially not data from the infinite creation.

will i die in battle?

funny how several European countries has the Christian cross in it
Finland, The Eternal England, Norway, etc

Attached: index.jpg (244x207, 5K)

No, my eyes are green and turn shades when they are exposed to more light. they are not blue and turn green when exposed to less light. Get it right or get ye gone, golem.

Actually yes. You were shot. There were audible explosions nearby.

there's something about this jesus guy, i tell ya

You're not understanding. THE UNIVERSE, THE MATRIX ITSELF, ALL OF CREATION considers YOUR TRUE eye color as BLUE. You cannot change this. It does not give a shit what YOU think it is. The matrix only has correct data.

hell yeah bitch

30% nig DNA does not translate to blue eyes no matter how you slice it, and 2) my eyes are green. they only turn blue in light :^)

unironically, your post is not political and will therefore be reported
i enjoy arguing with religitards, but NOT HERE
this is fuckign POL
take it to /x/

I jumped the gun when I said black. I was given African and I gave you black. So that was honestly a mistake I made. This is what happens when data is distorted. That being said, the universe considers your eye color Blue, and I am logging this as you being afraid of what I said being true. I forgive you. Now I must go.

5 billion years from now, the sun will expand and scorch all life from the face of the earth.

How’s that for a rapture.

No apefrican DNA will result in blue eyes, let alone eyes light enough to catch sunlight and change color

TAKBIR!! ALLAHU ACKBAR!!

STUKA VOR!!

i'm going to wip your bare bottom

what race am i?

what race am i, sage?

seer

don't go, tell me my race, i'll.. i'll suck your dick!!!

i got these cheesburgers man

sir, i'm afraid this is not quality crack, i want a refund

Nigger.

i want a refund on my crack cocainum

whaaaaaaaat?