Hajime no Ippo

>Just kidding guys!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's so FUCKING shit. The manga literally cannot be redeemed anymore. It's gone too far this time. I'm still laughing.

Other urls found in this thread:

ippo.wikia.com/wiki/Bullet_time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's some scoliosis right there.

Is he gonna go Ultra Oxygen?

What happened?

Ippo's going to trip again and lose hopefully

Morikawa was the one who had brain damage all along

The old art style really was pure AIDS

OXIGENO BLANCO

Ippo had a freak-out monologue in which he claims to have come to understand something, recalls Nekota's tell-tale symptoms, notes that he continued to move forward only because it made him happy that he was able to do so, laments the failures that he has thus far made in the match, and repeatedly announces his deepest apologies.
>「申し訳ありません」「本当に申し訳ありません」
and so on. That is all which is discernible from the raw pages which are available in a limited capacity (thanks George). Zaku does not give any particularly useful elaborations on this front.

Basically, the match is down to the next hit. Ippo is *attempting* to use the new Dempsey, but we don't know if he will succeed in doing so. Guevara is still on his feet and has his hands up, but he has zero lives remaining. If he strikes Ippo once in any way, Ippo will lose. If Ippo strikes Guevara once in any way, Guevara will lose. That's where we're at.

PUNCH HARDER, BOY!
DO YOU FEEL THAT TINGLING IN YOUR BACK? THAT IS OXYGEN.

Ippo is gassed

JUST
FUCKING
JAB

reminder that HnP's legacy will now be poor man's Ashita no Joe.
This was true before, of course, but now it's even worse.

HIS OPPONENT IS USING HIS HANDS TO PUNCH HIM?

Should have ended when he became the featherweight champion.

THAT IS A BAD MATCH-UP FOR THE KID!

>Risking everything, including your own life just so you can pull off some fucking retarded finishing move

I think I'm the one that's gonna have brain damage after this

B-BAKANA! I NEVER FORESAW THIS. HANG IN THERE KOZOU!

George thinks he's fucking cute

He's salty that his shitty manga is failing and is taking the piss out of the fans that want Ippo to make a move on Kumi after 1000 chapters
What a fucking cuck

yes

Psycho Power when?

>Even Ippo acknowledges he's a brain damaged mess who's been fucking up this entire match
>Still keeps doing the same retarded shit he just admitted is stupid and costing him the match
This has gone beyond Ippo being retarded into him trying to deliberately throw the match.

O MY BIG TOE

O MY TORNADO TOE

Who would win?

a) The sun

b) Hipo with an infinite oxigen tank that's injecting it straight into his muscles, he just lost to the moon a few minutes before and exploded into french fries, coach is telling him to remember the basics and he's been in the pool for a while.

Holy fuck my sides

No more oxygen in his muscles and the yamato damashii is drained.

>Imagining an Ippo fighting game based off of the last couple hundred chapters where Ippo has to get beaten up enough for his YAMATO DAMASHII meter to get filled before he can unleash all of the oxygen in his muscles and fight back

>Ippo is now the laughingstock of sports manga
How did we end up at this point?

George letting it go on for 22 years too long

I just realized, thats two different tracks. It's physically impossible for Ippo to do that

>impossible
you obviously are some pleb without enough YAMATO DAMASHII

>Can't split into two different people to throw twice as many punches
It's like you're not even storing oxygen in your muscles.

This never gets old.

It really doesn't. Appears in every thread. It's usually what makes me laugh most in every thread.
Now that you've pointed it out, it may lose its impact though.

>What is the butterfly stroke?

>Ippo suddenly burps in her face

It's actually a regular Dempsey with also feinting an entirely different Dempsey to make them block the true Dempsey with their face.
It's gonna be called the quadrilateral Dempsey Roll

So the 4th dimensional hyper dempsey roll meme has become reality.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bfractured that finger once just like that

>Reee, stop exhaling carbon dioxide in my face

What the fuck

That's a big toe

Fucking kino, the Ippo equation has been resolved.

Why is he fighting Frankensteins monster?

>I'm totally exhausted guys
>wolf mode initiated

>Meanwhile Itagaki literally slows down time
ippo.wikia.com/wiki/Bullet_time

ippo threads are always fucking hilarious

That's because Ippo has become a parody of itself.

What the fuck... is this real?

Bruh don't shit talk volg

as someone who never picked up Ippo and came in to this thread for the heck of it, I find this even more hilarious since I don't know the context

Did he actually work on Kimi no Iru machi?

No.

Occasionally, characters will say something about the boxers' breathing and how the amount of oxygen that they [can] intake will affect their performance. While it is an extremely obvious observation that means next-to-nothing in reality, at times, the manga plays up the concept to extremes by having the outcome of particular fights hinge on nonsense like 'whichever one runs out of oxygen first will lose!'.

>When I made such a convincing edit with little to no effort that people actually think it's real

not the panels with ippo doing the faces but the whole USE THE OXYGEN certainly is

He has a shirt on in some panels and no shirt in other panels.

Who has the coach-post saved?

I didn't think it was real, I just found it hilarious

Will EL IPPO BLANCO defeat EL GRANDE RICARDO?

>french fries start materializing in explong patterns over the mat

This post kills me every time I see it.

No, he is gonna go ultra GUTS.

Do you need to make this thread every week? get over it already

>Kumi suddenly burps in his face

Sup Forums, how would you feel if ippo ended suddenly with him having to retire due to being really punch drunk, only to to start couching another generation of youths in fucking fighting spirit and MUH oxygen, just block it with your face style, just like kamogawa, since he doesn't know any better

That boy is made out of pure oxygen!

holy kek my sides

sounds good. it just missing the part where the protagonist makes a promise to box with his rival and 1,100+ chapters later: STILL no promised match.

Just end this shit already.

Nips think Ippo will be cancelled soon.

I don't read this shit, and I haven't watched it either, but every single thread about it on Sup Forums is just complaining about how awful and contrived it is
So why do you keep going? It would cost you nothing to just drop it and move on to something you actually enjoy. I don't understand

They will beat each other up in an alleyway, and only because Miyata will snap.
I just don't know, maybe Morikawa wants to end this already, but publisher is forcing more Ippo out of him and prolonging this torture.

The side characters are great. It's only the MC that's shit

Because it was great at the start, i am simply mad how much has this series deteriorated.

I can see how this all ends.
>to beat Ricardo I need to go up and beyond on oxygen to manage Dempsey roll z
>The pool doesn't help and either does yawning
>Wait a second
Takes oxygen tank, hypodermic needle
>If it's oxygen in the muscles that's needed then here I come!
>Coach, I will make you proud
Next scene
>Cause of death - oxygen bubble in the heart
>What was he doing injecting gas straight into biceps?
>Who trained this moron?

At this point it should be.

Gotta see how it ends, if it ever does.

There are still great moments, especially with the side characters, most recently Takamura vs Bison was pretty great for the most part, and Itagaki getting BTFO by Imai is one of the most cathartic things to read

All the Itagaki matches are pretty good

What happened?

what is this shit?

I just want him to have a fight with Murata then die with a smile on his face.

Uh what? Isn't he wearing shoes?

I read it because I wanted to be able to speak with those who had. Nothing more. And, as it has continued, that motive has changed to bemusement. It's akin to how some of Sup Forums began to seriously discuss Naruto for a time as it came to its close: it's simply fun to watch something unpleasant collapse.

Ippo realizes he got punch drunk'd and vows this is going to be his last match to show his coach his dempsey roll before retiring.

Nips also think the manga will be cancelled soon. Shonen magazine changed their directive and apparently decided to end this series because Morikawa's health is only getting worse and the magazine is suffering from a drastic decline in subscribers and sales.

>the magazine is suffering from a drastic decline in subscribers and sales
Maybe that's because they don't sell Ippo in the digital format even though more and more people exclusively purchase manga on their tablets or phones.
Don't misunderstand - I despise those people. But it goes to show just how Jewish George really is; he utterly refuses to let Hajime no Ippo be digitally published (even in volume format) so as to 'prevent' piracy of his manga, even at the cost of continually losing more prospective readers.

No they're not. Every chapter including Itagaki is shit. He needs to just fucking kill himself and Ippo should date his sister that way we can still include the funny dad.

>people acting like HNI is the worst thing ever because of the latest chapter
>newfags arrive and get baited into thinking that THIS TIME the manga is really dying!
I swear we do this every single year.
For the newcomers; fights in this manga can last months / years of actual time.
The Woli fight seemed like doomsday in every thread.

Real talk, the manga is 80% great. This fight and Woli are the absolute low-points.

This "recent" Volg world championship was probably the best fight in all sports manga.