Female character struggles

What are some familiar struggles for female characters in anime?

Ippo is a pussy, Yusuke is misunderstood, Izuku is a weakling, Naruto is depicted, Kaiji is a faliure, etc.
And for female characters?

Asuka has mommy issues like most of us on this site.

Tomoko is /ourgal/,

pic related?

Senpai doesn't notice you.

Cowardice
Greed
Lust
Feelings of uselessness

He said females in anime.
Not anons on Sup Forums

Same thing.

Want dick but can't get it

I don't know who that character is. I picked the pic cos she has a wound.

I'm just here to post more Ayumi

well it's not like she struggles in the sense you're describing but she gets the short end of the stick at the end

>Chihiro

still mad all these years later

So, the tears are still flowing.

Kamixgame should have been the true route.

I think many of those who work for male characters are equally applicable to female ones.
Pic related: being autistic mostly sucks.

Sup Forums is a site for 13 year old girls to discuss anime. So it's the same thing, dumb user-kun.

THE WORST POSSIBLE ENDING
I'm still butthurt.

If it makes you feel better I was a chihirofag and ever since twgok I've been getting btfo in every other harem series I get into.

B-but you're supposed to be a 18 year old girl.

That's a lie, dummy. 18 year old would never visit this site, but this rule may alienate some unwanted people, who don't actually know this place well and could make it bad for us.

>Spend all your live supporting the MC and building a meaningful relationship
>Some bitch transfers schools and instantly wins his heart
This is a struggle most anime childhood friends share.

Obesity.

Why don't they just have sex with the male main character?

This. I always feel sorry for poor cute loving childhood friend girls when they don't win. Actually I feel sorry for them even for the fact they need to compete to win.
They already spent numerous years building love between themselves and MC and now some no-name sluts are competition just because MC "accidently" fallen on their breasts once. This is just terrible for a poor girl, whose heart is filled with everlasting love towards MC.

Explaining that to a childhood friend is like showing the deaf Frank fucking Sinatra.

>18 year old would never visit this site

hang on what? there are tons of 18 years olds on Sup Forums

Big Mom didn't get to eat cake.

All 13 year old girls just pretend that they are big girls or boys, silly user.
Jeez, why there is so many newfags ITT.

>implying character arcs are gender specific

But it's [current year].
Surely the childhood friends know by now that they should just use sex.

They can see him just fine though?

Childhood friend value their relationship very much, so they are afraid to ruin it by acting too straightforward, as they are not really sure that MC loves them and don't want to look like a slut in his eyes, by trying to have sex with him before "officialy" being in a relationship.

Beethoven was deaf, and that didn't stop him from being the best, just the best.

Well, if the childhood friends are too beta to act on their beta love interests, then they shouldn't wonder about mysterious new exchange student stealing the heart of male love interest.
She who doesn't catch the early worm deserves to eat dust.

That's cruel. Especially towards poor childhood friend who loves MC very much and spend numerous years to make their bound stronger and to care about MC.
The one who truly loves deserves the best.

not having a boy to lick their feet

But they are baking a new one just for her, and since Sanji is the one cooking it, it will probably be better than the original one anyway

They all have horrendous ear infections. Always falling over and shit.

Fucking been years, Fuck Chihiro. Best girl never even stood a chance...

Being afraid of men
Being a cake
Not having a boyfriend
Childhood friend not remembering their promise to marry her
Being a baka
Being best girl in a shit show

I wanted her to win, but honestly it was because of the character design and bro Mercury bonus.

Yokkyun was the one that should have won.
Chihiro winning is acceptable bu everything else about the ending and last arc of TWGOK is shit.
Haqua got it real bad, stuck in hell with no friends, Nora (who she dislikes), no memories of her best friend because of cosmic retcon and with an energy crisis that wasn't resolved.

>Being a cake
What is being a cake?

Chrismas Cake = lonely 25+ year old woman

oh. a cat lady.