Zuckerberg is dumping

Is Facebook about to be in some shit? Sued into oblivion or is it more serious?

Attached: dumping_Stock.png (681x1029, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/zuckerberg-saved-tens-of-millions-by-selling-facebook-stock-ahead-of-monday-decline-2018-03-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did you find this?

marketwatch.com/story/zuckerberg-saved-tens-of-millions-by-selling-facebook-stock-ahead-of-monday-decline-2018-03-19

It's available to the public by law

kek, zuck fuck up

Hate to say it but, Zuck sells people’s data to whoever wants it and....Q predicted this

Attached: D7746C66-FE21-4EC0-8040-1F0EB494AF98.jpg (1125x1143, 269K)

No fucking way.

Attached: 1456543020777.jpg (480x352, 20K)

We told you this ten years ago. Maybe we should have made t-shirts and the worst youtube videos you ever saw.

>b-but q is a larp

I'm predicting Elon Musk is going to buy it. All part of Zuck's plan to run for president.

this applies to twitter too and you don't need inside knowledge or be able to see the future to predict this, they are all going under. Not to mention jewtube

bump-a-lump

where were you when the zuck-cuck took a dump?

>we

Attached: 1520896260689.gif (242x200, 890K)

I would like to see Zuckerberg go to prison, that would be a good day for me

no way he'll ever be president
he once said
>All the dumbfucks just gave me all their personal information

he won't run
his company is and will continue to be exposed as the deep state apparatus it is.
market declining also, best time for him to sell.

It's worse than you think.
Remember when WL had that poll about which data to release?
And Facebook was one of the items?
I wonder what else Seth Rich gave to WL.

Attached: fucked.png (605x284, 62K)

kek, he is far too unlikable for that. But I wouldn't be unsurprised if he tried, being that lit autistic with no social antennas he probably would try

Someone posted earlier about this and that tomorrow osmething big was about to come.

Lemme find the thread.

Attached: 1503054799032.jpg (1080x1344, 206K)

FOUND IT.

He did though.
He's legit, there's been too many coincidences lately.
Q is legit.
>Some platforms will collapse
FB is dead.

Nice find user, reading.

>1 post by this ID.
Sad.

I see Zuckerberg using it as a New Coke strategy, people realizing he is full of shit now so he sells it to someone cool and trendy all the hip kids like, Musk, he revitalizes the company and makes it fresh again after this Zuck buys it back.

Meant to quote this:
That insider never posted in his own thread.

Zuckeburg is fuckerberfged

Another thread just popped up. 50 million users data has leaked.

thanks lololol
i bet facebook work direct with the us government to subvert the peace is Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Egypt and other revolts and other mass demonstrations in countries where deepstate is trying to influence.

(((leaked)))

More like the israeli government that you're shilling for right now faggot.

Attached: 1514237175762.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

who controls the deepstate?

israel is the deep state.

Jesus, I hope that little ugly reptilian kikelet will burn. Goddamn, please as soon as possible.

Facebook is the cigarette industry of the internet. The only way out is to quit.

Attached: big_brother_facebook.png (770x513, 219K)

This raises more questions. What are other social media platforms doing with all of their data? I wonder if the extent to which the US government uses this data will come out.

Already removed.
Curious, did they collect people's PM's? I imagine there's a lot of friend-slagging going on in those.
Could cause quite a civil fall-out.

>small thread
>crying about 1 post by id

Not everyone hardcore autisms over a thread and posts a million times for (you)s

oy vey

Attached: 1521003861633.png (502x410, 81K)

>Zuck (((leaks))) 50 million users data to war lords and dictators seeking to clamp down on dissidents
Who wants to bet Zuck uses the Clinton defense?

Attached: 8C31F698-1BBB-48C1-AFBE-C2A0AD9ED246.jpg (291x350, 43K)

Data is collected for the purpose of selling it to anyone who wants it and to giving it away to anyone who can use it to their benefit who you agree with

They collected everything that was collectable and even things that you can't even imagine were being collected

You guys need to bloodpill yourselves asap
everything you've ever created online was collected stored sold and given away
every keystroke
every mouse movement
every noise your mic picked up
every page visited
every search
every fap
every everything.

The thread referenced:

>oh no people will realize I do things other people do

I still want the cunts dead for it; I just don't give a fuck about people trying to blackmail.

Insider trading laws apply here? Seems he may have been warned about when the story would hit? That or he needed a ton of cash for something

I bought 25 shares of faceberg on the dip today. Did I fuck up?

Social media addiction probably does more damage than cigarettes the irony is that no one is taking the effects seriously since they are profiting too much from it a lot like cigarettes back in the day before they realized how unhealthy they were.

You just gave Zuckerberg your money

Yeah, everything is out there. I saw an A Vs B question once: Would you rather have your internet search history released for the world to see or stub a toe daily for the rest of your life.

Post it to

Are you just learning this now? It's been known forever that social media gives you free access for your info which they sell.

Holy Moly Q did predict this.

Also predicted this would be a particular busy week...BOOM,BOOM,BOOM!!!

Yes, probably going to fall tomorrow.

BOOM

Jesus, autist. This is just obviously political.

Still has to do with making money and business.

I'm a nobody
If my internet search history were released I wouldn't care
and i doubt most people would beyond 30 seconds of keks either
No one really cares these days, celebs drop sex tapes on the regular and people barely have the time to care

delet this

If Zuck is selling his shares because he knows about a inevitable failure of FB that's illegal.
It's called insider trade and he can face prison time.

He's selling out before he informs the rest of the stock holders that it's going to crash.
This allows him to get out before he informs them resulting is high value stocks for him.

He might even rebuy them after the crash for nothing and make a huge profit.

How'd i give him my money if he already sold?

Good luck with that. If it isn't a crypto those faggots don't wanna hear about it

>Czucked

Attached: 1359240.png (1064x1568, 477K)

I can deal with the search history fallout. I value my toe

He fired his advisors and gave up after he did a bunch of interviews and they all turned out horrible.

Like with Bloomberg, which was definitely friendly media. He ended the interview by calling over a reporter and upbraiding them because they pointed out all of his posts are ghostwritten and massaged by "content faciliators."

You can actually feel the whirring as his lizard eyes contract reading this.

Attached: i-am-hu-man-too.png (690x878, 232K)

He's probably still selling
Someone criminal is still selling.

There are studies being done on these effects, but they're purely academic because the social media explosion phenomenon has not been around long enough to draw out long term physical effects to be studied reliably and redundantly.

true if big

Anyone who buys that shit deserves what they get. Just a shame Zukerkike is going to make a fortune from the suckers.

Then I'll buy more tomorrow for cost averaging. It dropped 8% today, did anything actually happen to justify losing nearly a tenth of their value or is it just a slight correction?

Facebook stock will be cheap. Time to fucking BUY THE DIP!!!

Attached: 1516865916104.png (501x504, 18K)

Here come the shills making users give money to a dying business

I was born literally this afternoon, leaf
Cain’t a nigga fain surprised shock once in a while, sheesh.

Attached: 875C9D66-75DC-408E-9CFB-021155604117.png (658x662, 44K)

The Dow dropped over 300 points today because the fed is likely going to raise interest rates. I don't know if something bigger is happening with Facebook but I would not risk it.

Living in a bunker in NZ ain't cheap...

Fuck off Spook

Has any of these social media companies ever made a profit?

I'm not shilling shit, fuck Facebook, I'm just trying to make a buck speculating. If you think the company is dying then put your money where your mouth is and short it

Tomorrow isn't looking good man.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-235008.png (2560x1440, 161K)

that 8% would be the initial reaction to whats been exposed so far, if more comes out and if it is shown facebook work with dictators to subvert the people in their countries (you know countries where you are disappeared for shitposting ) the it will tank hard. You remember when the globalist were banging on a Assad disappearing agitators of their arab spring? Imagine it came out Facebook helped him for $$$$.

>collecting and selling CP is just a part of their terms, goy!
Cuckerberg is going to the slammer

thats the one thing i noticed today, the dow and nasdaq both dropped down to -1percent today i remember a month ago they dropped to like -4-6 percent. I think we might just have war in syria if the kikes lose to much money within the next couple days.

>war in syria

What's that got to do with the stock mark- OMG!

Wow, he's pretty fucking dumb... how is that not insider trading?

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1504665704844.png (328x277, 69K)

Why would he do such a thing?

Attached: 150764459101.jpg (338x687, 121K)

Look what actually gained today.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-235605.png (2560x1440, 186K)

Nor is the rest of the year. Facebook has just about exausted it’s ability to generate new streams of revenue outside of selling the same gestalt of data everybody already has. God knows FB adds don’t generate shit.

Data doesn’t bring home the bacon.

Attached: 807BB52A-C42E-4346-A096-577C2E06ABE0.jpg (650x492, 69K)

what's your point?

this is literally crumbs. zuck the cuck owns hundreds of millions of shares

uhhhh, war actually has a huge effect on our stock market.

He'll be tried for insider trading and have all his assets confiscated.

You fucked up

This

What the fuck is Q a CIA nigger?

Holy shit. Thanks for the redpill.

Don't hedge

>insider trading
I cant bealive he was so stupid to sell off day before news broke. Then again they get so arrangent.
My understanding is major insiders usually announce their sales ahead of time and pace them out to avoid even the suspicion of insider trading.
This image is clear dumping

Could be. for all I know Q could be 400lb gorilla in the mist in sheeeeeit

All I know is I ain’t buying no FB stock.

Dam

Never mind I read the arctical. AI am retarded. It was a planned sale. Image is misleading.

>400 lb gorilla
Q is the 400lb hacker. Trump predicted this.

>A corporation sells something other corporations want.

THat sure is a "big" prediction. It almost sounds like capitalism or something.

You guys are aware that he is the sixth richest man in the world. If anything he is cucking the world save five people.

Attached: pepe-.-.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>mark loses 5 billion in net worth.
Nah. That wasnt real money anyways. Go back to sleep. He will make it back in 1-5 years easy.. It’s not like he has to cancel a trip or buy cheaper suits or something