I fucking hate my life...

I fucking hate my life. No one understands me and no one cares just like they shouldn't! I should kill myself for making this post!

Attached: shutterstock_185944964-partner-depressed-ayelet-keshet-opener.jpg (400x254, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY
youtu.be/KlUMrzwmbyo
expertrain.com/blog/happiness/why-cleaning-is-good-for-you.htm
menprovement.com/cleaning-makes-feel-good-heres-proof/
sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/07/how-a-clean-room-can-change-your-life/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-truisms-wellness/201607/the-powerful-psychology-behind-cleanliness
elitedaily.com/wellness/cleaning-your-room-important-for-your-health/1466353
youtu.be/XbOeO_frzvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Eternal life is free.jpg (1060x755, 143K)

Step by step:
1. Try meditation and mindfulness.
Start with this video: youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
2. Set up some goals in your life
3. Clean your room and your work's table
4. Sleep early and enough at night
5. Excercise

Attached: pepefuture.gif (512x288, 471K)

kill yourself

sage

GTFO he needs some motivational help

Attached: pepepunch.jpg (785x757, 45K)

>No one understands me and no one cares
you're adolescent, you'll grow out of it. believe me. We all have been there.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

>really bad relationship
>drug habit/addiction
>neet(have a function repprt disability review hoping I get taken off neetbux
Im a piece of shit and ill never change because my fiancé is stupid and I don't want to leave her by hersel

drop out of school or work and commit yourself to improving your body with proper nutrition, exercise and sleep

At one point in my life I felt exactly the same as you. Except I was in the fetal position bawling my eyes out on the floor. The it hit me like a nigger sucker punch who is playing the knock out game. It’s time for you to wake up. You have reached out and I will answer your call. Listen to this, if u want to learn your truth.

This is your last chance in this life, take it or leave it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY

Attached: 26DA416D-849B-4A5F-972C-B73725C8CB5B.jpg (1097x2320, 335K)

Trust me. Do EVERYTHING I told you step-by-step. Slowly. Follow everything in that list in that step. Trust me, you will feel better.

Especially in step 1: Watch the video, follow through with your thoughts everything in that video, with deep breath and relaxed body. Let me know how you feel afterwards.

God loves you user.

Don’t forget.

Should I also stop masturbating

Make some real life friends. It is really hard to make amazing friends. You will go through dozens of duds before you find the good ones.

EYES

Attached: 1506652596650.png (349x491, 203K)

Thank you for reminding me

don't kill yourself bro
ship tonnes of guns to ireland
and come here your welcome

find a hobby that provides a challenge and involves being active and social. martial arts, fencing, boxing, ping pong, hiking, biking what-have-you. Do something that requires movement.

Helped me.

No, not yet. Keep masturbating because it still helps you relaxed. But remember to follow EVERY STEP in that list I told you, slowly, step-by-step.

Nobody understands you because you because nobody really understands anyone. We are all different. Find a positive hobby. And if there is nothing you find entertaining, from collecting stamps to building wood models, try volunteering in your community. Helping others makes most people feel good.

Thats a terrying aspect for me. I I know its going to help me A LOT. Im cringe worthy being social from avoiding leaving the house like that for 3 year. All I do is go grocery shopping and clothes shopping

Watch this first

youtu.be/KlUMrzwmbyo

Fuck off to reddit retard. This isn't a hugbox for losers to come beg for help.

We all know what you said to be the case about Sup Forums. We are not a safe space. You're just being edgy dude

>hate my life
>killing myself
Aww suck it up champ, your life is better than you know it is. Your life is great and should be lived, your life is precious and should be cherished, your life is amazing and should be trekked through.

Attached: 1519752007726.jpg (249x325, 8K)

>we're not a safe space
>proceeds to bump a thread some loser posted about being depressed that has fuck all to do with politics

kill yourself too while you're at it

Find out why your relationship is bad in the first place and fix it.
Find out why you use drugs in the first place and fix it.
Get a job.
You can change but it's going to be hard as fuck.

Also read motivational and self-help books. They really help.
Notable books:
1. The Power of Positive Thinking
2. The Art of War
3. The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
4. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
5. How to win friends and influence people
6. Think and Grow Rich

I value Sup Forumss opinion. even the fagots who get mad at me and tell me to kill myself or call me a loser, cause they make me laugh
>on Sup Forums
>call me a loser

I love you you dumb edgy faggot.

you identified yourself as a pathetic loser in your OP you retarded faggot. No wonder no one loves you

Also, gradually less drugs, more meditation, more masturbation if needed as alternative to drugs. Don't quit cold turkey, reduce drugs gradually and replace it with more meditation and more masturbation and more enjoyable hobbies.

No you!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

>helping other make yourself feel good
Unironically this. Helping others just to make yourself happy is one of the most selfish things that can be done but, it works. Also it doesn't just have to be actual community activities, it could be tutoring someone as a hobby in a program.

>So depressed none of this works or is worthwhile
Nah mate. Some people just want to die, like me. I don't plan on living past 30. Slowly dying just so I can "Work to live, live to work" isn't my thing. That's probably about when Canada will be completely fucked up beyond repair anyways. Although in the case of suicide and Canada's future predicament, something drastic could happen, but isn't feasibly possible.

You are a fucking coward for not trying it first and read all of these books . I dare you to try all of them and THEN reconsider suicide.

Good goy! I am the coward for rationalizing and planning out my life in a way I see as acceptable and am arbitrarily insulted by a memeflag for not expressing the same outlook on life!

Attached: Deus gevult.png (500x486, 71K)

More like:
>Good goy! Just kill yourself and not be successful, breed to continue the white race and be a successful model to younger generation. Just kill yourself so we economists can claim that Canadian working population is declining so we need to import more immigrants to breed with white women to replace the declining demographics. Good goy indeed!

Kill yourself or not to kill yourself, totally your choice. I'm here to offer you what to do to lead a successful, happy life if you choose to not to kill yourself - the harder part, the longer part, but the more satisfying part in the long run.

Kill a pedo before you do it

this. become a monk. escape and you'll prob realize how good a simple life is

Also motivation from the Founding Fathers themselves:

Aim for excellence, not fame: Benjamin Franklin
“Strive to be the greatest man in your country, and you may be disappointed. Strive to be the best and you may succeed: he may well win the race that runs by himself.”

Set your mind to achieving: Thomas Jefferson
“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”

Lead, no matter your position: John Quincy Adams
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.”

Be true to your conscience: George Washington
“Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience.”

>clean your room
Fag

Attached: pol board of hate.png (1674x1907, 373K)

It is a scientific fact that a clean environment leads to a more positive, better mindset. I don't even need Jordan Peterson to tell me this.

expertrain.com/blog/happiness/why-cleaning-is-good-for-you.htm
menprovement.com/cleaning-makes-feel-good-heres-proof/
sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/09/07/how-a-clean-room-can-change-your-life/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-truisms-wellness/201607/the-powerful-psychology-behind-cleanliness
elitedaily.com/wellness/cleaning-your-room-important-for-your-health/1466353

Dude, Sup Forums is one of the most compassionate website for young guys of all races I've ever seen when it comes to depression and being lost in life. It's even better than reddit because it offers brutal truth, unlike any other social media. even reddit. Because there are no karmas to earn, no upvotes to take.

>I should kill myself

Well, at least you were right about one thing in your life.

Proper evaluation and elevation above the Jewish plan is essential for survival. All thoughts of nihilism and other weaknesses are being put upon you by external sources.

More like:
>Good Goy! Pretend you are making a difference in the world by preserving your race for a single generation, or if your lucky, two!
>So we can take greater enjoyment destroying it infront of your eyes when your 60 and incapable of doing anything about it or else you're just the "racist grandpa" from an age of bigots
Also the job market is declining in Canada with no thanks to Cuckdeau killing Trade deals over his cucked-ideology and the liberals raising minimum wage an arbitrary amount in "swing-states" to buy votes.

The so-called "labour-force" immigrants are a fucking meme at this point and everyone knows it. Most of them can't even get jobs as it is and live off welfare, yet they want to increase immigration numbers(and even remove the health-criteria) to fill a job market that doesn't want or need them. Not to mention automation inching further and further into the job market by the day.

There is no stopping the decline of the "White Race" or "White" Countries, they've already started slipping down the slope. Unless a Neo-Hitler starts a new Reich that doesn't get toppled immediately because it's too successful and ambitious, it's over. "Identity" as we know it is dead in 10-20 years, save for the mutts clinging to a radically changed 'Murica idea that no longer exists and sees them as pests. Canada is becoming nothing more than a Work-Colony for surplus people from around the globe. A work colony with no job growth and regulations on regulations.

Fighting the good fight is only applicable if you win, otherwise you go down as in history as the de-facto bad guy like the Nazis. Their history so obfuscated and their image so warped that people willingly forget that these were people, humans, who fought for the future of their people. Now look at Germany. So cucked that it uses its own history of *Caring about its people and the future of humanity* that they ban their own cultural and heritage out of grief.

Yup...image says it all ^_^

Do it faggot.

Ok then kill yourself. Bye bye.

Cucdeau is pure SJW cancer

youtu.be/XbOeO_frzvg

Attached: Butt.jpg (1000x1500, 226K)

I already stated in due time.

I thin u need benis.

>oh no we'll look like bad guys
>gives up

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: evolution of a pol user2.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

THIS. Were Founding Fathers afraid they would be considered traitors if they lost to the British Empire? NO! They believe in freedom, liberty and happiness, and they risk all their lives to fight for it. The result is the nation and the Constitution which have changed the course of the entire world for the last 200 years.

I already told him the steps to take and books to read to gradually better himself. Choosing to try them or not is up to him.

A shame that ye'olde meme doesn't apply to everyone huh? Especially in this day and age where just about anything close to being a nazi automatically lands you in jail for thought-crime.

>I'm helping people by telling them what to do
Everyone has tried this. This isn't my life, this is a life people have forced on me because I don't see a purpose in life in general. Any life. It's just a massive leech of self-importance trying to perpetuate itself. The human side of things however, is much more miserable because of self-awareness. Keep being a good goy.

>This isn't my life, this is a life people have forced on me because I don't see a purpose in life in general.
Then why not read? Read about people in history, why did they live? Why didn't they just kill themselves?
Why did Founding Fathers live how they lived, and did what they did? What were their purposes in life?
Why did Alexander the Great did what he did? What's his purpose in life?
Why did Julius Ceasar do what he did? What's his purpose in life?
Why did Richard the Lionheart do what he did? What's his purpose in life?

The meme is for newfags; the words were for you.

>I don't see a purpose in life in general
>Work to live, live to work isn't my thing
Then find some meaning you lazy fuck.
>Something drastic could happen, but isn't feasibly possible.
What if that feasibility could increase ten fold if you got off your lazy leafy ass and actually worked towards something important to you? Maybe, just maybe, you can make a difference if you care enough.

Attached: man in the glass.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

Holy shit dude, thanks for that link...

>>I'm helping people by telling them what to do
Also that's wrong. You are already free. You always have a choice. I always have a choice. I have a choice to kill myself right now. And I choose not to do it, and choose the alternative.

I am not your parents. I don't tell you what to do. You always have a choice, in every decision of your life. If you choose to kill yourself, you can do it. If you choose not to kill yourself, you can do it too. I'm just saying that if you choose the later then I have some suggestions for you to make it better. Listen to me or not, again, your choice.

Do I want you to choose to live? Of course I do. Even though I have no idea who you are. You are a total stranger to me, but I still care for you and hope you can choose to live. Because life is beautiful. Life is precious. And our friends, families, and even strangers still love us and will be devastated if something happen to us. I don't know about you, but live and better myself not just for myself, but for my families, my future children, my future wife, my friends, my community and my country.

Never, ever, EVER give up. Pussy.