Please remind me why does Sup Forums support a Russian dictator over their own country?

Please remind me why does Sup Forums support a Russian dictator over their own country?

Attached: Putin.png (346x311, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=LwuktnMpIsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Historically, monarchies and dictatorships have worked better than feudal, nepotistic oligarchies. I'm not saying that makes them right, but I think anyone in their right mind would prefer Putin over a Hillary-type character.

Unironically liking gays
>op is fag

Well, I can't really say, because I'm not from your country, but it might be because Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's gay son.

Putin or people like Nancy Pelosi, adam schiff, obam, Hillary Clinton ? I’ll vote for putin any day

Attached: 73CABA2D-A213-40DD-885F-95A37CD76ED8.jpg (463x463, 47K)

we don't. He fucking cucked the only man that had a chance against him - Navaly

Putin is like Clinton for USA - yes, very dicktatorish but at least you know what to expect from a nigga

Attached: 09876t7gutby.png (321x336, 282K)

Russia is Gods country you retarded fuck. Unlike America or Canada, his administration has actively went after corrupted high ranking officials and sent them to gulags, he's kicked out the central bank, and turned a fractured destroyed economy into a fucking powerhouse. Russia is what every other country should aspire to be.

he opposes the jews

Because they're paid too or they're stupid to see through propaganda.

Because the Washington consensus that's been ruling the world since 1945 (especially strongly since 1989) must die.

>only country directly opposing the plan for greater Israel
>"t-t-theyre just scared to s-s-see through the propaganda"

kys

Attached: 1519609766794.png (1076x807, 1.77M)

> God's country
> Communism
> Abortion
> Drunk retards
> Hard Bass
> Atheist dictators who hunt christians

Attached: abortion.png (828x628, 386K)

> Yes goyim... defend Russia like the good goy you are

Attached: puppetmaster.jpg (1023x575, 45K)

>yes
>no
>no
>no
>no
>hella no

I cant wait for you to show up on a goresite somewhere.

I don't support Putin, but if he invaded Britcuckoldistan.Swedistan or even Goymany I wouldn't shed a tear.

>incorrect use of "too"
kys

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums tends to be contrarian
>Putin is standing up to the (((menace))). Why do you think (((they))) go "muh Russia" all the time?

Russians on proxies. The End.

>pic
Poopland is anti-commie and Slav and they have the least abortion rate. We're literally the same, it's just they're anti-commie. It's what Russia goes toward.

Attached: russia_abortion_rate.png (900x600, 43K)

fucking retarded leaf
because Putin is on the side of white people

>Straight up shafts 'murica out of crimea and syria
>'murica cant even do fuck all aside from harass some mercenaries
>still losing absolutely all operational objectives
>countries fracturing
>"m-m-muh russian proxies"
>mfw

Attached: 1520641662911.gif (347x244, 3.7M)

neck yourself leaf

Russians on Canadian proxies as well.

I support a Russian dictator over the ZOG

You're one of the only white tribes to ever be enslaved, lmao. Absolute bottom tier sub humans.

Our countries are not "ours" anymore.

Attached: 1507165404509.jpg (720x720, 131K)

Truly the white anglo-saxon protestants stand no chance against the true whites, the slavic people of eastern europe.

Trump can try to rebuild the country, it's bound to lose anyway in a world war.

I think you're mistaking support with people just not wanting to escalate a fucking war. I see an overwhelming amount of shitting on Russia on this site, but just because Slavs are niggers doesn't mean I want us to obliterate each other in radioactive fire.

Attached: ifonly.png (352x390, 359K)

> R*ssia is not a shithole

Attached: b53262.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

>Huemonkey Experts on geoplitics

>Russian Dictator

Because he's better than anything led by a sandnigger.

They refuse to be decadent by choice. It leads to the societal decay you see in the west. Its quite admirable IMO.

> G*rman thinks he is human
Hitler should have done his job right and declared war on every single nation on earth just so you subhumans would be erased from earth

Attached: germins.png (1232x2974, 203K)

>Please remind me why does Sup Forums support a Russian dictator over their own country?
The USA is not our country. The USA belongs to the Jews.

Trump belongs to the Jews.
The Republicans belong to the Jews.
The Conservatives belong to the Jews.
Hillary belongs to the Jews.
The Democrats belong to the Jews.
The Liberals belong to the Jews.

Putin is not a serious danger to my nation.

He supports white nationalism in Europe, for selfish reasons, my government doesn't. Easy choice.

>The Democrats belong to the Jews.
>The Liberals belong to the Jews.

Wrong. They ARE the jews.

Attached: 1518030983520.jpg (1023x768, 570K)

CAUSE HE'S SO SEXY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGG

>Wrong. They ARE the jews.
Why not both?

>164635543

>Flag

J U S T

Attached: spot the subhumans.jpg (1800x496, 231K)

> Putin is not a serious danger to my nation.
His ideological mentor says that Russia has a divine right to dominate the Eurasian continent, but apparently that doesn't endanger the Netherlands, because that's in Africa, right?
> He supports white nationalism in Europe
He is flooding his country with Central Asians and goes to mosque inaugurations, so he must be a white nationalist.

Attached: b564.png (625x773, 111K)

Only the last one was bad

Why would jews own their own kind?

A twisted man is better than a cunt.

At least there is still reason left.

Attached: 1518395467526.jpg (960x642, 37K)

the roman empire was pretty good

He represents the Russian people in their true nationalist identity and our our systems subverters hate him. Ergo, we like him.

>Why would jews own their own kind?
Jews own the Republican/Democrat party and have infiltrated it completely.

>His ideological mentor says that Russia has a divine right to dominate the Eurasian continent, but apparently that doesn't endanger the Netherlands
Dont see how it could be worse than current yuro governments

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

>Literal La creatura De la a domination
>Trying to communicate with a human

Cute

Good point.

It's easy to make an argument that, for example, the American state is illegitimate since it forces municipal governments coast-to-coast to consider sodomite "marriages" as illegitimate, forces Christian bakeries to "Bake the cake" of sodomites, etc. Not to say that the Russian president is necessarily better; who knows what he's like, actually? Fake news is so rampant.

No it wasnt

Because Putin is BASED!!!
Russia is the last white Christian society left!!!
EUROPE IS 40% MUSLIM. RUSSIA 90% CHIRISTAN

t. Amerifat

Attached: 1517163347042.jpg (650x622, 56K)

>consider sodomite "marriages" as illegitimate
*as legitimiate

because there a lot of childrens and kremlinbots. secind ones affect first ones with their propaganda

Attached: 1521423566641-pol.jpg (845x602, 116K)

>support Putin over their own country
Really? What exactly is it that Russia is doing that’s so aggressive towards the west. Who has troops on who’s border?

hummm....

Attached: 33da323feabf1512653893-2.jpg (1006x1006, 212K)

>Dugin
>Ideological mentor to Putin

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

Because he's actually doing a good job.

Look at russia at 1991, look at russia now.

He's the Boss. Nobody could have done it better. Also listen to his interviews that guy is genius lvl.

Attached: 1520869170835.jpg (739x777, 483K)

Learn about White Culture and maybe you'll understand. Until then, you'll stay confused.

Attached: Russia VS London 2018.jpg (1366x768, 265K)

+30

also, i could say, that russian /po is 90 percent anti-gov, fullfilled with bots too. therefore, living in russian gives you are clear view to the shit thats going on here. we are third world shithole, really

Attached: 1521429425206-pol.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

A variety of reasons. Deep, deep, deep seated masculinity issues being the top one.

Russian bot

ucranian are pretty based too maybe they can succed and get ridd of the vampires

Attached: biletsky (1).jpg (670x447, 212K)

I wouldnt want to live under putin be we both have western democracy as a mutual enemy

Fuck off, slav.

hopefully

Attached: ukraine-jews.jpg (507x563, 63K)

They really love using Cucknadian ones for some reason

>russian /po is 90 percent anti-gov
I haven't visited it for over a year. It's composed of urban kiddies and retards, I don't know what culture has created it, but certainly not Russian. Even the Soviets had a bigger respect for Slavs while being noticeably anti-Jewish.

because a Russian dictator is unironically better than our governments

This video does a good job of explaining why Western Traditionalist support modern Russia. youtube.com/watch?v=LwuktnMpIsg

Attached: russia_us_fists-400x300.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>He is flooding his country with Central Asians and goes to mosque inaugurations, so he must be a white nationalist.
this

OP why dont you support a Russian funded Rally
Make LIBERALS heads explode the easy way!!!!!!!!

Some countries need to be ruled by an iron fist. Us fucking around in the Middle East has convinced me of this.

Sup Forums is nothing but traitorous scum and bots.

>a leaf
yeah fuck off leaf
>thinks pol is one person
you need a permaban no kidding

reminder that 80% of pol posters are from Putin's troll farm. duh.

Cause we like to daydream about living in a country where the leadership doesnt hate its people.

the situation is out of control and he is becoming too powerful if they dont murder him he will became the next president or at least heavily conditionate the politics

>Sup Forums is nothing but gullible goy- I mean, traitorous scum and bots.

Attached: 1506226516703.jpg (267x189, 7K)

>flood russia with islamic kekistani people
>person who killed russians in war got Hero Of Russia medal, "Kill as many rus as you can."
>nationalist

That girl is not Russian (or Slavic for that matter). She is ethnically Dagestani, and was born in Makhachkala near Chechnya.

Russian women are hideous and look like men. Just check out Richard Spencer's wife.
All beautiful "Russian" women are either usually Ukrainian or from the Caucasian region.

Attached: tumblr_ovdm0m8kuE1uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (640x640, 127K)

You got that right, you all are EXTREMELY gullible. Look at the posts on this retarded ass site. You believe ANYTHING posted if it fits with what you already believe.

And Russia belongs to a bunch of billionaire oligarchs who give exactly zero amounts of fucks about the well-being of their citizens

Because Sup Forums does not live in Russia.

kremlin whore. It only oil, Putin gas no skill. only kgbs outlaw manners

This is the latest tactic by JIDF trolls. Before the Jews would pretend to be internet Nazi's saying stupid things to get people to hate them. Now, the situation is so bad Jews are calling out other Jews in a desperate attempt to appear legitimate.

Yes, the geopolitical situation is that dire. So, global Jewry has been given orders to attack other Jews while being Jewish themselves. It is most entertaining to witness this phenomenon.

Attached: Russian Christain.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Noone support that kike here except for few Kremlin bots. Explain me, how can you like some jewish crypto commie globalist, who is literally erasing russian people in this country.

>traitorous
I never swore an oath to this satanic country

Putin and Trump both have neoptistic oligarchies.

Git out.

>Russian women are hideous and look like men.
You are confused with the Germans and Scandinavians.

Or what?

>Look at the posts on this retarded ass site.

And yet here you are.

>All beautiful "Russian" women are either usually from the Caucasian region.
t. foreigner that has interesting opinions

What other regions do you know? I suggest you check Buryatia, top Asian girls over there. They're of Mongol descent but tainted with Slav blood that makes them better than East Asians. Koreans, Japs and others have crooked faces, while the Buryats are of that type of beautiful hapa girls.

Or you will cry more.

but this culture is typical for russia - russian self hate * bad sutiation in country * bitard agression

I am not the one crying about muh russians